[I'll keep you, my dirty, little secret]

Got a Secret (Can You Keep It?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Contrary to popular belief, it's Woohyun who doesn't want anyone to know about their relationship. Sunggyu isn't even allowed to call it that outside the walls of Woohyun's apartment. Woohyun's apartment, with it's blackout curtains which are permanently drawn and two makeshift walk-in closets (one for spring and summer and one for fall and winter) so none of his family and friends even think about sleeping over, and a kitchen with white backsplash, where Sunggyu is now forbidden from filming (because, they'll figure it out, hyung (Sunggyu knows Woohyun regrets ever posting that video because he had, in a rare moment of carelessness, decided not to remove the audio and inspirits from Korea to London have figured out it was Sunggyu behind the camera)).

It's an act of rebellion when Sunggyu chooses his apartment. For so long, he had cherished the idea of finally sharing a place with Woohyun. Just Woohyun. Sunggyu had foolishly conjured up pipe dreams of them moving in together, sharing a bed, sharing everything, really. Hey, if he could lead those 6 funny kids to success as an idol group, maybe he could convince Nam Woohyun, his person of 5 years to move in with him, right? Wrong. So wrong. Four phone calls, a few trips to the bank, and a dozen heated arguments later and he's the proud owner of a two-bedroom apartment (for which he, by the way, refuses to purchase blackout curtains).

Sunggyu knows Woohyun is angry but it physically hurts when he comes over the younger's apartment to collect a few things (including that one mug with Woohyun's face on it, because your fansite gave that to me, you greasy tree, stop looking at me like I'm a criminal), and the first real sentence out of Woohyun's mouth is "Are we breaking up for real this time?" Sunggyu can feel the room start spinning in a way that it hasn't since Woohyun had first run away from Sunggyu's ill-timed but heartfelt confession. When Woohyun sees Sunggyu sway, he guides the elder to the couch, settling the mug down precariously on a side table filled with fan letters that he had been meaning to read through.

"What -- Woohyun, what did you mean just now?" Sunggyu's voice has never really failed him but if there was ever a moment it would...

"You bought an apartment... not the apartment we've been eyeing for years. Some, some apartment that's hours away from woollim, from me! You're taking your things out of my place... It feels like..." Woohyun's voice trails off and Sunggyu doesn't really know how that sentence was meant to end.

"My point is... are you... is this... are you leaving me?"

"You think I'm leaving you? Woohyun, I asked you to move in with me!" Sunggyu says incredulously. He's looking at Woohyun like the younger has grown an extra head.

"And I said no!" Woohyun snaps back, feeling suddenly defensive. "It's a stupid idea!"

Sunggyu stands up, snatching the mug and walking across the room to put it in a paper bag (because God forbid a saesang catches Sunggyu leaving Woohyun's house with an actual moving box). "You're saying us moving in together is a dumb idea but I'm the one who's leaving you? Make sense!"

"Why don't you make sense?!" Woohyun responds back childishly. It's a weak retort, one that really doesn't mean much but his tone is enough to make an already agitated Sunggyu angry and the fight drags on longer than it should.

They're right in the middle of an argument about who has the most obnoxious eating habits (Woohyun keeps stuffing food in his mouth while there's still food left in it and Sunggyu chews like a ing goat) when Sunggyu's phone rings.

"Who the is calling you at this hour???" Woohyun screams, his temper doing nothing to quell the irrational jealousy that springs up at the thought of anyone being close enough to Sunggyu to call past midnight.

"It's my alarm, you idiot! I'm supposed to leave after forty minutes when I come this late, remember? It's your stupid rule!" Sunggyu replies, swiping his phone to stop the alarm and picking up the paper bag filled with his old t-shirts, some journals, and that annoying mug.

Woohyun blocks his way as Sunggyu puts his shoes on. "You're not going anywhere!"

Sunggyu scoffs and tying up his laces. "I have to go somewhere so I don't break your neurotic rules. Get out of my way."

"No!!"

"Damnit, Woohyun! What the hell do you want from me?!" Sunggyu screams, unaware of the amount of venom he's injected in his voice. He is tired. He's so ing tired and his r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter