Where It All Began

You Make Me Feel

It was almost 5 years ago when a certain guy proposed for a lifetime commitment to a certain blonde haired girl. Both were happy at that time even their friends and families can’t hide the joy inside.

They decided to get married 5 years after their engagement. Everything was well-prepared, they can’t hide their excitement with the upcoming union. However, that day which is supposedly to be their considered as the most happiest day with their relationship turns out to be their worst nightmare because of an accident.

Jessica, the named of the blonde and the bride to be was waiting in her car for almost an hour. She kept on dialing her fiancée phone number but it was unreachable.


“Where are you?”, an almost crying Jessica said. She wiped the teardrops on her eyelid.

 

“He will be here soon…”, her bestfriend/maiden of honor tried to calm her down. But deep inside she’s also asking the same thing… Where are you Choi Sooyoung?

 

“I swear I’ll skin him alive”, Jessica threatened.

 

*KNOCK *KNOCK

 

“Jess…”, Yuri the groom bestman/bestfriend said in a tremble voice. He was sweating at the time. “Sooyoung…”,

 

The bride began to panic upon hearing the name of her soon to be husband.

 

“Yes, where is he? Have you reached him?”, the continues question of Jessica bombarded Yuri who was red.

 

“I’m sorry…”, Yuri cried. 

 

“W-What d-do you m-mean?”, Jessica said breathlessly. 

 

She couldn’t understand what’s happening. Is the guy that she loved since they were in high school will going to left her behind? Hanging? Embarrassed herself in hundreds of people? They invited a total of 418 people in their wedding. Politicians, business partners, relatives and friends. She can’t take this.

 

“Jessica please try to be calm as possible…”, Yuri said as he trying his best to deliver the news.

 

“WHAT IS IT YURI!”, Jessica couldn’t take it anymore. She yelled at Yuri for the first time. Yuri and Tiffany were both surprised with the outburst but they just dismiss it. Especially, Tiffany she knows where her bestfriend coming from. “WHERE IS THAT DAMN GUY!”

 

“Jess please…”, Tiffany tried cool down her bestfriend.

 

“He got involved in a car accident while going here…”, Yuri delivered the news. “I’m so sorry…”

 

With this Jessica’s vision darkened. She fainted inside of the bridal car.

 

“Jessica! Oh my gosh!”, Tiffany went on panic. She softly slap Jessica’s cheek trying to wake her up.


 

Few hours later...

“Sooyoung…”, the first name came out from Jessica’s mouth. She was finally awaken from her slumber. She tried to sit up as she had been assisted by Tiffany. 

 

“Slowly…”

 

“Where am I? Where’s Sooyoung?”, Jessica spoken. No one answered her which makes her cry.

“Sooyoung!!”, she finally remembered what happened earlier and started to cry.