[TW] Suicidal

Jitzu Scenarios

not safe for anyone with depression or suicidal thoughts 

Scenario- Tzuyu is suicidal no one not even her bandmates know 
-----------------------------------------------------------

No One's Pov

Tzuyu was awake looking at the ceiling. The medicine in her right hand.

Prozac

Tzuyu sighed grabbed her water and drank one. She swallowed the pill she hated having to take the Prozac every day.

Tzuyu signed and up away the Prozac. No one knew about her depression or her suicidal thoughts/tendencies. 

JYP doesn't know, Nayeon doesn't know, Jeongyeon doesn't know, Mono doesn't know, Sana doesn't know, Mina doesn't know, Dahyun doesn't know, Chaeyoung doesn't know. Even Tzuyu's own girlfriend Jihyo doesn't know about it they do have suspicions but don't really talk about it.

Tzuyu brought the covers up to her chest. Tzuyu let the darkness consume her falling into a restless sleep.

Tzuyu woke up to yelling. She noticed Dahyun and Chaeyoung were gone she sighed and got up. 

She grabbed her water and Prozac taking one. She put them both back and then walked outside to the living room.

The members were yelling because someone changed the channel. Tzuyu rolled her eyes and sat down on the couch Jihyo hugged her.

Two Hours Later

Everyone was at the JYP studio. Tzuyu was sitting on the floor thinking. 

Tzuyu felt pain on her arm. Tzuyu lifted her sweater up but saw nothing. Tzuyu was done with it she didn't want to take the pain that the depression and what her family caused. 

Tzuyu grabbed the pills and water. Tzuyu put the entire container in before drinking the water. No one saw her grab the pills.

Tzuyu was starting to feel dizzy and see black spots. She couldn't concentrate because her mind was spinning.

"You ok Yoda-yah?" Nayeon asked Tzuyu, everyone, turned to look at her

"Yoda-yah you ok?" Momo asked Tzuyu dropped the container Nayeon picked it up and read it

"Prozac take one tablet a day for depression don't take the entire container it would lead to death" Nayeon read

"Tzuyu you didn't swallow it right?" Jeongyeon asked. Tzuyu had lost consciousness 

"Momo get JYP," Nayeon said. Momo nodded and ran off to get JYP

Once Momo told JYP what happened he called the ambulance. He ran over to the dance room where everyone else was. 

The ambulance quickly came. Tzuyu was put in the ambulance the paramedics were trying to get the pills to stop digesting. Eventually after minutes of trying they were able to stop it 

"Ok, can you tell us why she did this?" One paramedic asked

"We don't know either" JYP said

"I do" another paramedic

"Well, why did she do it?" The first paramedic asked

"Her parents were abusive she became depressed and had to start taking Prozac since the abuse was so severe I guess it triggered something in her brain to cause her to try and take her life," the paramedic said. Everyone nodded and waited for Tzuyu to wake up from whatever she was put under.

The paramedics wanted to keep her safe they brought her to the hospital. Twice, Got7, Stray Kids, and Day6 came to the hospital to see Tzuyu.

Twice told them what happened, Everyone was nervous and scared for her.

The doctor came out 

"Miss Chou is alright just make sure to watch her when she takes them again understand?" The Dr asked everyone nodded

"She is awake you can see her," the Dr said. Everyone nodded and smiled and walked into her room.

"Don't do that again" Nayeon said she had tears in her eyes Tzuyu nodded. Every single one of them hugged her they left Jihyo and Tzuyu only in the room.

Jihyo didn't even want to talk. Jihyo wanted to hold her girlfriend in her arms. Tzuyu rested her head on Jihyo's chest.

Tzuyu was released a day later. They got back to the dorms every single one of them had to watch Tzuyu now.

None of them minded because they wanted Tzuyu safe. While in the dorms everyone was watching a movie they all fell asleep about one hour into the movie. Nayeon and Jeongyeon sleeping on the couch Momo, Sana, and Dahyun sleeping on the floor by 2yeon. Mina and Chaeyoung sleeping on the couch Mina being the big spoon and Chaeyoung being the little spoon. Jihyo and Tzuyu were asleep on the floor Jihyo had her head in Tzuyu's neck.

Each Twice member were happy to sleep together as long as their maknae was safe and happy