25 July

A Place For Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sana-ah, wait here. I want to use the toilet for a minute." Taehyung informed to the smaller girl as he led her to a bench outside the park, as Sana sit on the bench. The girl was very excited, it was her dream to visit this place since she was young. But unfortunately she didn't have anyone who want to accompany her back then. Now that she has Taehyung, she can now visit the 'Couple Park'.

"Okayyyy, please be fast alright." Sana answered as the guy nodded, before running away to the toilet. Sana sit there silently, swinging her feet happily as she scrolled down her Instagram. She was just an ordinary girl, that wanted to feel how relationship works out. 

Two fifty-four. Sana had been waiting for almost 10 minute but her boyfriend never show up. She tried to call and text him but seems like his phone were turned off. Sana starts to worry, she stood up and search for him infront of the front gate, when she accidentally bumped on a tall girl that were calling someone. Sana wanted to apologize but she need to find her boyfriend since the main gate are going to open in a few minute and she knew if they're too late then there would be no chance for the couple to enter the park since it's very famous so she decided to continue walking.

"What the hell is your problem?!" The tall girl asked as she suddenly grab a hold of Sana's hand as she pulled her back. The tall girl glare at the shorter girl as Sana just 'tsk' at her. Not wanting to be soft, Sana harshly pulled her hand back as she then glared at the taller girl back.

"Why are you standing in the middle of the walkway then?" Sana exclaimed with her eyes still searching for Taehyung. The tall girl was lost at word but then she answered back.

"But still, are you blind? Can't you see me standing here." Tzuyu asked coldly, she was so damn mad. Her bestfriend didn't reply to her text message and calls, plus with Sana bratty attitude, it sure added fuel to Tzuyu's anger.

"And then you just walk away like that, not minding to even apologize what a rude girl are you." Tzuyu continues as Sana stay silent. The tall girl wanted to continue more when she receive a call from her bestfriend as she quickly answer it, forgetting about Sana who quickly run to search for her boyfriend. Sana's life was spared again.

Sana's eyes were fast, searching for the blonde guy but no figure like him seems to attract her eyes.
"Where did he go?" She wandered.

That is when she saw Taehyung lining up with a girl, infront of the main entrance that are now open. Her fragile heart broke. She is sure that Taehyung didn't mistaken the girl as Sana since their hair colour were different. Sana with blonde hair while the girl had a reddish hair. Anger start to rose up in her body, she wanted to run to the couple and just slap the both of them.

And she did. Just the run part.

Because she was stopped midway as a group of teenagers shove her tiny figure beside a tall girl. She still tries to get to the couple, but the couple had already get their ticket verified and enters the park happily.

For Tzuyu side, she was lining up infront of the main entrance before her body was bumped again for the second time of the day. Earlier, she knows that the rule for entering the park is that they need to have two people but since her bestfriend was suddenly busy, she is alone. But she didn't mind it, maybe a loner would just come and line up with her since she just wanted to ride the roller coaster. But she was not ready to be paired up with the rude girl that have bumped her for two times today. Tzuyu wanted to get out of the line as she really doesn't want to be pair up with this girl through out her moment in the theme park. 

And Sana automatically realized that she was in the queue with a person that she didn't knew until she look up at the person face.

"You again!!!" Both of them shouted at the same time, as they quickly turn back to get out of the queue. Unfortunately, they were already standing infront of the verification counter. They tried to say something but the checkman quickly took the ticket that were in their hand as she pass a pair of thick rubberband and a life jacket for the two with a number '1225' written on it.

"Okay so please keep this thing with you and please stay with your partner if you wanted to enjoy this themepark, thank you." They guy instructed while putting the rubber band on Sana and Tzuyu's wrist. Sana and Tzuyu just stood there speechless, as the man push them softly to enter the park.

"Ah great, now i'm stuck with a rude in my dream park." Tzuyu muttered as she look at the girl beside her, basically towering the shorter girl. 

"Same goes to me, you are a rude too." Sana countered as she glared at Tzuyu. She are so damn mad, her dream of getting into this park happily with her love interest ruined by a man called Taehyung and a tall rude girl.

" you. Don't come near me and just leave me, I want to enjoy this park alone." Tzuyu stated as she start walking to somewhere. But Sana being Sana, she followed the girl.

"Are you an idiot or something? You can't enjoy this park alone, all of it is a couple ride. An- what?!" Sana freak out as she saw a tall tower following by a few screams, she knew she ed up real bad today. She definitely has chosen a wrong park. All the ride and equipment here are so thrilling and Sana is very afraid of that so she clung onto Tzuyu's arm out of nowhere. Imagining herself riding that 'lifetaking' ride was too much.

But Tzuyu just push Sana from her body, annoyed but softly. She walk away leaving Sana behind before the latter run to catch her up.

"How about we just stick together, i'm sca- i want to enjoy this ride." Sana reasoned out as she trails behind the tall latter. She is sure scared and she really doesn't want to be alone in this park, at least. 

Tzuyu turns behind, thinking for a while before she nods, "Alright." Tzuyu is just the same as Sana, she knew that she need a partner so that she could ride the roller coaster. So giving Sana a chance looks like it.

"Yeay, and by the way what is your name? I'm Sana." Sana introduce herself as she is still following the latter. 

"Just call me Tzuyu." Tzuyu said without glancing towards Sana, her eyes focusing on the banner infront of her. 'Scare Drop' She smirks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter