better if we stayed together

For The Best..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“well.. i never thought it would come this way, Nayeon.. but it actually did.” Mina already experienced a face to face break up before with Chaeyoung, and it hurt her even more when Nayeon came to the point staright away.

”Mina.. i tried my hardest to make you happy, to make our anniversaries unforgettable and such. I’m sorry, i instantly regret breaking up with you.. alright?” Nayeon states, she hasn’t cried this much infront of her ex-girlfriend. 

Mina then broke the silence in the room filled with sobs, “it’s fine, i knew you loved someone else anyway..”. Nayeon was flustered, yeah.. Mina knew, she knew who she really loved.. she knew it was Yoo Jeongyeon, the girl crush in their old school.

”Mina~ what do you mean-“ Nayeon gets cut immediately by Mina. “cut all the lies Miss Im, it was obvious to me that you’re never really into me..” Mina had all those words stuck in her chest, waiting for it to get out, it got a lot of weight on her shoulders now that she said it.

”Yoo Jeongyeon.. hm?” Mina cuts the silence with the name that she didn’t want to say her whole lifetime. Nayeon was lost, lost that she couldn’t really say anything anymore. She was sitting there listening to her ex-girlfriend talk about her, it was what she deserved after all.. the hatred words that came from Mina’s mouth, she deserved it.

”yah! are you just gonna sit there while i waste my saliva? goodnight Nayeon, i have better things to do tomorrow than spen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter