Anger

Mafia Wives Club
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Nobody's POV*

It was all quiet after Siwon dragged Minki up into the bedroom but he could hear a faint crying noise.Junsu was trying to wake up Heechul because he was worried for Minki knowing what Siwon was capable of doing to his kids.

"Heechul get your dramatic up before Siwon really damages Minki"Said Junsu as he threw cold water on Heechul's face resulting in him waking up.

"Where's Siwon?"asked Heechul with a confused face. "Chullie you better get your up because I know your husband isn't going to go easy on your son." Said Jaejoong with a worried face.

Heechul got up of the couch and walked up stairs with a sigh and opened the bedroom door and walked in.

"Poor Minki he is probably balling his eyes out right now"said Donghae trying to get rid of the awkward silence in the room..

"Well he deserves it for being stupid and getting knocked up...For hell's sake I didn't even know he had a boyfriend!"said Minho to Changmin .

"Minho calm down I understand where you're coming from because if Kibum ever pulled some like that I would've beat him and the guy up."exclaimed Changmin while getting nods of agreement from Jinki,Yesung,and Jay.

Meanwhile in a different corner Taemin,Kibum, Leeteuk,and Kyungsoo sat with looks of sympathy for Minki.

"I didn't think he had the guts to just announce his pregnancy like that but I am grateful because he made my dad forget about my boyfriend problem"said Taemin as he pouted.

"Your dad was really about to raise hell hyung uncle Hyukjae is scary"Said kyungsoo.

Kibum just nodded while still sipping his empty Starbucks drink. "I am inspired now....maybe I'll tell my dad and hyung about my boyfriend."said Leeteuk and then receiving looks of worry from the group.

"Not sure if that's wise hyung because I think we would be put under 24/7, watch if we ever told our parents or hyungs about our relationships"said Kibum while he ate a cookie.

Then in another corner we had the mother's and father's all sitting with their respective couples.

"Yunnie can't you just go and calm Siwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter