Final

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tears welled up my eyes. “Why is that every time I see you my heart starts to race? Why do I feel tingling inside every time you talk to me? And gosh when you smile... I feel elephants! Freakin elephants in my stomach! And every time you ignore me? I can hear I piece of my heart breaking. You’re like my oxygen! I need you to live. But you’re also my carbon dioxide... you can cause the death of me...” I trailed off. Tears now streaming down my face. 

 

“I need to do this... I need to leave. It’s better for you and me. It’s not like I was anything special to you anyway. And maybe we’ll meet again... if we do, I hope by that time I’ve  moved on. It’s just too hard for me here! Seeing you so happy with her... was just too hard. I see the way you look at each other. It’s the same way I look at you. So it’s time for me to let you go. I could tell I was suffocating you. I could tell you didn’t want me to know about your relationship with her. I get it. I hope you two have a good life with each other...” I choked back a sob. 

 

“Goodbye Unnie...” I stopped recording the tape and finally let out all my tears. I fell to my knees clutching the tape close to my chest. Once I finally composed myself I threw my luggage in the car and drove to Sana’s house. I unlocked it with the my spare key and left the tape on the table quickly leaving after. 

 

As I sat on the plane seat comfortably, my mind drifted off to Sana. A lonesome tear trailed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter