final

Kiss Me

*Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me*

(i recommend you to listen to this song while reading this story just to feel the mood HHAHA. enjoy!)

 

‘Baek?’

 

‘In the kitchen!’, the voice rang through the hall.

 

Chanyeol smiles and walks towards the kitchen.

 

‘Hi.’, Baekhyun greeted his boyfriend, a wide smile on his smile as he takes off his glasses and places it by his laptop.

 

‘Hi.’, Chanyeol approached Baekhyun whom was seated on the chair of the dining table, trying not to smile too wide at Baekhyun but failing at it terribly.

 

‘You’re back early today.’, Baekhyun stood up and walked towards Chanyeol and noticed the latter carrying his briefcase with one hand and the other behind his back.

 

‘I left early. Sehun’s in the office and he’ll close it later.’, Chanyeol puts his briefcase on the table.

 

‘Yeol, you’re grinning too hard and you look very excited. Is there good news?’

 

Chanyeol stifled his laughter and shyly pulls out a bouquet of flowers from his back. ‘Here.’

 

Baekhyun widened his eyes in surprise. ‘Roses? For me?’

 

Chanyeol nodded and said ‘Ten roses. The florist told me ten roses symbolizes perfection and I think you’re perfect, Baek.’

 

‘Oh, Yeol. This is so sweet.’, Baekhyun took the flowers and smelled it, a beautiful smile on his face and Chanyeol’s heart still beats twice faster the normal pace whenever he sees it.

 

Baekhyun steps forward and loops his arm around Chanyeol’s shoulder ‘I love it and I love you too.’ and pressed a firm kiss on Chanyeol’s lips.

 

‘I love you too, Baek.’, Chanyeol smiles at Baekhyun. ‘C’mon. I have something for you.’

 

Chanyeol pulls Baekhyun out from the kitchen to the sliding door that leads them to the yard of their terrace. Baekhyun slips into a pair of slippers and allows himself to be led by Chanyeol to the yard where he sees a red and white chequered cloth neatly spread on the grass and a picnic basket on it with a vase of baby’s-breath on its side.

 

‘Oh, Yeol.’, Baekhyun laughed and turned to look at Chanyeol.

 

‘You like it?’, Chanyeol smiles.

 

‘I love it!’, Baekhyun jumps on Chanyeol, his arms around Chanyeol’s neck and legs wrapped around his hips. Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol, a dreamy smile on his face. Thoughts of Chanyeol and him during their university years filled his mind where they first met, got together, had their ups and downs but braved it together, loved and did so many things with one another, graduated together.

 

What would I do without you?

 

Baekhyun leans forward and softly presses his lips on Chanyeol’s. Chanyeol kisses Baekhyun back as he tightens his arms around Baekhyun’s waist.

 

Baekhyun was so grateful to have Chanyeol beside him and being loved by him. He was never the one whom showed affection in their relationship and it was rare of Baekhyun to do so. Despite this, Chanyeol still loves him. He loved Baekhyun for who he was.

 

His heart flutters when Chanyeol deepens the kiss.

 

‘I love you so much.’, Baekhyun murmurs in between those kisses and Chanyeol smiles into the kiss.

 

Chanyeol walks towards the picnic area and places Baekhyun on the cloth and sits beside him. He takes the basket and said ‘I have champagne and chocolates here, Baek. Milk chocolate, your favourite.’

 

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol again. He studies Chanyeol’s face, his eyes, nose, ears, lips and looks at Chanyeol eyes. He sees the twinkle in Chanyeol’s beautiful brown orbs. He sees the excitement in Chanyeol’s face as he speaks to him. He sees love in Chanyeol’s face.

 

He scoots closer to Chanyeol, entwining his fingers with Chanyeol’s and lays his head on Chanyeol's shoulders to which Chanyeol automatically loops one arm around Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun closes his eyes and lets out a quiet sigh. He was happy.

 

‘I love you.’, Baekhyun says.

 

Three words. It does look simple from the outside but Chanyeol knows it carries a greater meaning behind it. The words and actions that Baekhyun couldn’t express, Chanyeol knows it all.

 

Chanyeol gets up and pulls out his phone. He searches for the song that they both love.

 

Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me

 

As the music plays, Baekhyun gets up and pulls Chanyeol on the grass. Their feet on the soft grass, tickling their sole and Baekhyun feels like it was prom night all over again.

 

Baekhyun places his arms on Chanyeol’s shoulder and Chanyeol places his hands on Baekhyun’s waist. A wide beautiful smile appears on Baekhyun’s face when they started dancing.

 

They danced to the music, twirled around with sweet kisses in between and Baekhyun’s feet ended up on Chanyeol’s as Chanyeol continues to lead the dance under the stars.

 

‘Do you know what is my favourite line in the song?’, Baekhyun asked, swirling his glass of champagne.

 

‘Do tell me.’, Chanyeol replies, looking at Baekhyun.

 

‘Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight, lead me out on the moonlit floor’, Baekhyun sang and Chanyeol could sense a hint of cheekiness in that answer.

 

‘Oh, your wish is my command.’, Chanyeol responds.

 

Chanyeol leans forward, slowly pushing Baekhyun on the clothed ground. Chanyeol presses his forehead against Baekhyun's.

 

‘You are beautiful.’, Chanyeol whispers.

 

He carresses Baekhyun's cheeks and looks at Baekhyun before capturing Baekhyun's lips and kisses him deeply and slowly, giving all his love and affection to Baekhyun and all Baekhyun could do was to smile into the kiss.

 

Happy.

 

Contented.

 

Loved.

 

 

 

 

 


y'all this is so crappy TT it was so random. anyway, i'm currently working on another story (also chanbaek!) and it will be up if i can finish it on time. thanks for reading i love you guys <333333