The Reunion

Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Missing someone and not being able to meet them is the worst feeling ever

Han River, Seoul, 12:03 a.m.

Serenity fills the air, little to no traffic and people around, just the beautiful light of the metropolitan city lies on the other side of the famous Han River. Humming in her tune under the chilly night of spring, she stays under the half-moon within her own bubble of peace. Away from the stress, away from everything the world throws at her.

She wanted to get away, she needed to get away, it was not an option, it was a must. She is both physically and mentally couldn't take it anymore. And the void within her heart has grown darker. She misses him, but with his growing popularity and success, she didn’t want to be the hurdle to his bright future. She was busy, despite faking to the whole world on their 1-year hiatus, BLACKPINK was always busy with their schedule. YG won’t allow them, but who is she to rebel against them, she’s still a newbie in this entertainment business, a hoobae, a nobody.

The pressure was on, with both Red Velvet's and TWICE’s success as well as the underdog MOMOLAND exploding popularity with Bboom Bboom, the whole team was under pressure, YG was under pressure. The competition is getting fiercer by the day. Their whole integrity and reputation as one of the biggest entertainment company in not just in Korea but the whole world is on the line with their upcoming comeback. BLACKPINK was under pressure with scrutinizing eyes watching their every move and action.

Her decision to get away from their practice today would be putting her members under a whole lot of trouble. She knew that but she did not have a choice. For the sake of them and her own sanity she needed to get away and she was thankful to have them, her best friends, her sisters for understanding her. She never had siblings and those beautiful girls are everything to her. She rarely acts irrationally but once in a while when the circumstances were too overwhelming she needed the time for herself. She was thankful for her sisters support and for covering her up, backing her up as a team, as a family. They know, they understand.

She has always been always the strong one, her members understood, always looking after them despite not having a leader in the group, she stepped up and took the position without the recognition. They knew, apart from her parents, only he could calm her down, fills the void in her heart and make her mind ease at peace, but since he’s gone out spreading his wings, she has to be strong, not just for them but for herself. The world is full of predators and she won’t let herself and her beloved to become their prey.

I miss you.

She texted him, she knew he won’t see the text until the next day, with his traveling and time difference. A lone tear spilled from her closed eye.

Tonight, was different, the comeback date is just around the corner and she couldn’t handle it no more. There’s so much that she could take, could no longer keep it to herself. She misses him so much that it hurts, she’s drowning and he’s the only one who could save her. She needs him but he’s far beyond on the other side of the world in traveling.

Familiar tune of music flow through her vein as the familiar lyrics sung in her ears. His distinct beautiful voice she loves so much sings melodically in the song. More tears spilled out as soft sobs escape.

Her mask concealing her identity suffocating her slightly but she won’t take any chances of blowing up her cover. Few passers-by look over but ignore and walk away, understanding, giving her the privacy she needed.

She wiped away her tears with the sleeves of her overgrown sweatshirt, his black sweatshirt to be precise but because she loves it so much, he gave it to her jokingly said that she’ll sleep with it if she misses him too much. He had no idea how true it was.

A few sobs escape here and there as her breath quivers slightly. A few minutes pass by as she cries, breaking the silent air, the wind blew slightly, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter