I L_v_ you

Teacher

Hugging the girl she love's diary, tears coming out from her eyes, 

'Where have you been, come back please...... "

 

__________________

"Kim Sojung I like you. "

Hwang Eunbi shuts her eyes from the nervousness, hoping the taller girl will accept her confession. 

 Sowon never thought SinB would like herself,  all she thought that every kind movement from SinB was because of their friendship. 

Hearing nothing from the other girl, SinB secretly look up, but only for a second. 

Looking at the younger girl's action, Sowon wanted to laugh, but she can't. 

But still, SinB is her student. She can't accept herself loving her student. 

Sowon remembered, the first day after the class, SinB shamelessly follows her, saying that she wanted to call her Sowon, wanting to be her friend. Still, Sowon keeps reminding her student that she's her teacher, but SinB still ignore what she said, keep get closer to her. 

More and more kind moves, sweetly calling her Sowon, this did make Sowon's cold heart melt. 

______________________

"SinB, this jokes aren't funny. Stop joking around. "

Hoping the student says that she's joking, but her words disappointed her. 

"I'm not joking, I really like you, Sowon."

She doesn't want tell her she's joking, even taking the risk that Sowon might hate her. 

"Hwang Eunbi, we're impossible... " She told the younger one as cold as the first day she met her. 

Hurt, all they feel is hurt. 

"Sorry for interrupting Teacher Kim for so long, I'll go now. " said SinB with a crying tone and make her way out of the room. This make Sowon hurt even more. 

Looking at the crying girl running away's back, her tears finally fall. 

 

From that day,  SinB never went to school, as she disappeared in the world, never appear once. 

Sowon went to SinB's house, but there's no one there, only a red diary. Hwang Eunbi just disappear in Kim Sojung's world. 

Everytime when Sowon opens that diary, she'll end up crying sadly. 

  • Today my new teacher is so beautiful, her name is Kim Sojung,  but I wanted to call her Sowon, she's my wish now.
  • Ohh, I'm falling in you more,  why are you so beautiful Kim Sojung. 
  • I hope she doesn't hate me after she knows my feeling for her. 
  • Sowon, if my love for you makes you feel disgust, I'll leave, please don't hate me......

'If I can tell you, I don't hate you. Only if I have that opportunity... '

 

 

Today is the day after a year SinB confessed to Sowon. But Sowon still can't find SinB. 

Walking in the park where they usually goes,  Sowon saw a familiar figure standing under a tree. 

Sowon feel so excited, and sad, she miss the girl so much. She immediately rush there and hug the girl. 

"Sowon.... " 

"I'll never let you again.. " "Hwang Eunbi, I love you."

"I love you too, Sowon. "

Without hesitant, Sowon kiss the girl passionately. 'I'll never let you go again, you'll be only me mine, only mine... '

________________________

So how's the story? 

I hope it's good, and hope you guys enjoy it. 

٩ʕ◕౪◕ʔو     ♡(*´ω`*)/♡