๐ŸŒธ [ Thirty-Seven ]

๐ŸŒธ[ UWU Fic Recommendations ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
One Taught Me Love

Rating: Mature

Warnings:ย Graphic Depictions of Violence, Raoe/Non-Con

Author: Termitaetor

Status: Completed

Chapters: 1/1

Pairing(s): YoonMin, NamJin

Description:ย  His awareness seemed to drift for a moment, settling on his stomach. The scar across his abdomen itching. This was something that happened fairly often in the past few weeks. Jimin would suddenly become hyper aware of his own body and consciousness. it was almost as though his mind was still struggling to accept the fact that he was once again alone in his existence. The only one inhabiting his body was himself, no longer fostering new life.

This hyper awareness always left him feeling big. Big and empty, as though his own consciousness was no longer enough to fill the shell of his body. There was a chasm inside of him, a desperate hollow need to reclaim what was taken from him and his heart and emotions refused to acknowledge his rational mind. As difficult as it was to accept, this was a good thing. He was alone and that was good, that was practical, but heaven forbid his heart stopped aching for everything that child could have been.

(or: Jimin escapes from a long term abusive relationship, and learns how to live.)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter