Worse Day.

Teacher, I love you! :*

*RINGGG* The bell rang shows it's time to back home. 

You went out from the class. You waited for Ji Young at her class.

"Yah, Ji Young-ah! Hurry up!" you yelled at her.

"Just wait." unknown guy said behind you. "Uh?" you turned to looked at him.

"Oh, Mr. Shinwoo!" you bowed 90 degree. He gave you a warm smile. 

"Who are you waiting for?" he asked. "I'm waiting for my friend." you replied.

He nodded. Then, Ji Young rushed out from her class.

"Ah, ~~~~! I can't go back home with you today. I've to clean up my class. And I think, I'll back home late." she pouted

You fakely smile. "Hmm, okay. Bye." you waved to her and walked away.

 

You walked out from the school gate. You let out a big sigh. 

"Hmm, go home alone. Again." you shook your head and looked down.

Suddenly, you struck on a guy, make his books fell down.

"Uh, I'm sorry." you quickly helped him compiled his books.

"That's okay. I can do this alone." he said. "I'm sorry for not looking where I'm going." you bowed to him.

"It's okay." he smiled. "But, if you really sorry, you have to expense me food." he grinned.

"What?!" you frowned. "You want a girl, expense you a food?! What kind of guy are you?!" you yelled at him.

Then, someone shouted from back. "Baro-ah! Come here!" a guy voice said.

You turned to looked at him. 'Uh, Mr. Shinwoo? What's their relation?' you looked at him weirdly.

"CNU hyung! Hello!" he bowed. "Ah, this kid. Long time no see." Shinwoo smiled and gave him a hug.

"Hyung, there's a girl yelled at me just now." he pouted. "Ah, really? Who's that girl?" he asked.

"There." Baro pointed at you. You just stand still.

"Oh, that girl. I know her. She's my student." he said. "Really? How old is she?" Baro asked.

"She's 18." he replied. "Wow, she's cute." Baro grinned. Shinwoo let out a small laugh and ruffled Baro's hair.

"Hmm, let's go." he said. "Hmm, okay." Baro walked first followed by Shinwoo. 

 

"Huh, they just walked away?" you pouted. You sighed and turned to walked away.

"What a worse day for me!" you shouted.

"Don't said like that." someone said. You stopped. 

"What do you want now, Baro-sshi?" you glanced annoyingly.

"No, you're wrong. You still didn't recognize my voice?" he chuckled.

You turned to looked at him. "Uh, Shinwoo oppa. Sorry." you rubbed your back head.

He chuckled. "That's okay. Um, did you just...yelled at my cousin?"

"Huh? That guy is your...cousin?" you hesitately to asked.

"Hmm, yes." he nodded. You quickly cupped your mouth.

"U-uh, I'm sorry. I've embarrassed myself." you looked down. 

He chuckled silently. He patted your head.

"Ah, don't feel too bad. He's okay with it." he smiled.

"Uh, I'm so sorry. Tell him, I'm gonna expense him foods." you blinked.

He frowned. "Why did you wanna do that?"

"He asked me to--" you looked straight to his eyes.

You quickly looked down. He smiled. "Ah, this kid. Always think about food-" he paused. 

"Hmm, you don't have to do that, okay?" he continued. You just nodded.

"Mmm, I've to go now. Take care." he winked, make you blushed.

"Okay, bye oppa." you waved and he waved back.

'It's great talking with you, oppa.' you smiled at him while walking away.