Lets Run!!!

Beautiful Youth

 

School holiday already ended and all student already start their school today. The chatter can be heard from the student, talking about how they spent time during their holiday. Some happy to get back to the school, and other seem grumble because their happy holiday already ended. No more sleep until noon, no more play until late night but still, after meeting with other friend all the complain seem disappeared.

Taekwoon walk alone with his hand in his pocket and earphone in his ear. He walk slowly before he feel like someone called for his name. He look at back and realise Hongbin,Sanghyuk and Jaehwan running toward him.

" Good morning hyung," said Hongbin while holding his knee patting for an air. Hyuk and Jaehwan also do the same. " Good morning," Taekwoon look at both of them and pull the earphone and put in his pocket.

" Taekwoon, lets walk together." Jaehwan pull Taekwoon hand beside him. 

" Where the other two?" Taekwoon ask since he notice Hakyeon and Wonshik not with them.

" Hakyeon go to Wonshik house because Wonshik still sleeping. His mother tell us he thought we still in holiday break and refuse to wake up." said Jaehwan while hug Taekwoon arm to walk together with him. " Forget about them,hyung. I'm sure they will come after us." said Hyuk.

 

" Wonshik, you better wake up. If not i will do something that i'm sure you will never forget the rest of your life." Hakyeon standing in front of sleeping Wonshik. 

" Alright,Kim Wonshik, i'll count until 3.If you still in your blanket,i'll start my plan."

Hakyeon start the counting using his finger. " One....Two....Thr.." Wonshik wake up quickly before Hakyeon finish his counting. " Okay,okay, i'm wake up already." He wake up lazily and throw the blanket at Hakyeon face.

" Can't believe my mom call you just to wake me up" Wonshik said while dry his hair with towel. "She really overreacting."

Hakyeon hit Wonshik head. " You shouldn't talk like that about your mom. She just worried that her son might died in sleep."

" Hyung,i'm ready. Lets go."

Hakyeon pull Wonshik hand motion him to stop. " Wonshik-ah, i don't think we will make in time. Look at time."

"You're right hyung. What should we do? I don't want to get caught by Mr Kim.  He already aim me because i'm wear earrings to the school. I don't know why he hate me so much." Wonshik pinch his nose bridge.

" Stop acting like old man Kim Wonshik. After all its all your fault. Who told you we can wear earrings in the school?"

" It called fashion hyung."

Wonshik answer make Hakyeon rolled his eyes.

"Hyung, wait. I'll ask our driver to send us." Wonshik go to the kitchen to ask his mom about their driver.

" So how?" ask Hakyeon

" Mr Lee already sent my father to his office. We're late." Wonshik talk in disappointment. 

" Oh, hyung, i have bicycle in our garage. We can use that." Hakyeon sigh." Okay, but i will sit on the back. I don't want to waste my energy in this morning."

Wonshik give okay signal to Hakyeon and take his bike. 

" Hyung, look at my treasure. It has been a long time since i ride it." 

" Stop with your nostalgic. Hurry up. We need to arrive school before bell ring."

Hakyeon sit on the back and Wonshik start cycling.

Suddely Wonshik stop. " Why you stop?"

"Hyung, i think my tyre is flat. Can you take the pump?" 

Hakyeon running to get the pump and help Wonshik to pump the tyre. 

" Hyung, hurry up, we almost late." Wonshik motion Hakyeon to sit on the back.  Hakyeon nodded and follow Wonshik instructions. But then Hakyeon just remember he need to put the pump back on the place. He get down from the bicycle to take the pump but Wonshik don't realise it and just continue to cycle his bicycle. He wonder since when Hakyeon feel this light but just shrugged it.

 

The other four have fun conversation about how them spending their holiday.

Suddenly they heard bell ring from someone behind them. 

" Wonshik-ah, good morning." Jaehwan wave his hand to welcome Wonshik. " Eh, you ride bicycle to school? I thought you love walking." Hongbin ask.

" This? Ah, because i thought i l'm already late. Thats why i finally use this bicycle. Poor him, got stuck in our garage forever." Wonshik hug his bicycle make crying face. The other rolled their eyes. 

" Keep your ugly face in your bag please," Hyuk throw his bag to Wonshik face.

" Yah, what are doing that? It hurt you know. Poor my handsome face." Wonshik rub his face. Hyuk laugh pick up his bag. " Thats my intention."

" Yah, Han Sanghyuk! You watch out. I'll catch you, tied you and then throw away you in the lake. If you got lucky, you might see princess mermaid in that water. But if you don't have that luck, say hi to mr Crocodile." Wonshik smirk try to scare Hyuk but Hyuk not even terrified. He just stick his tongue to Wonshik. 

" You.."

" You two enough with the fighting. Its still in the morning, but maybe you want to watch star early for today, i can do it for you. " Taekwoon finally talking. He kinda irritated to see someone bickering in front of him like kids. Wonshik and Hyuk gulped. Don't make Taekwoon angry or you will see light next second. That means you will die.

Hongbin look at his watch. " Guys, i think we already late. Lets run." 

Jaewhan then realise something.

Something is not right.

Like we missing something.

" Ah, Wonshik ah, where is Hakyeon?" 
Wonshik chuckle.

" Are blind or what hyung? Don't you see he is behind me. Just right here." Wonshik look behind and suddenly his mind become blank.

" Wait, where is he? Did you saw Hakyeon hyung?" 

Hongbin snorted. " That should be our question."

Wonshik rub his back head thinking of something.

" OH MY GOD!!!!! " Wonshik widened his eyes and quickly ride his bike to somewhere." HAKYEON HYUNG, I'M SORRY!!!!"

" Wow,if he in Olympic, he might won. Look at that speed." Hongbin shake his head. Four of them continue their journey to the school.

Meanwhile in somewhere...

" Kim Wonshik. You really!!!" Hakyeon yelling.

 

That how they start their school after a long break. But of course the journey is not end at Hakyeon yelling. Their journey is still long to be ended. xD


 To be Continue..

p/s sorry for my english ~_~