Characters☆~

Can We Start Again~
Hello everyone...im sorry this has taken me so long to update! I have been really busy with school and stuff...so please be patient with me. Kay~ ^_^
Okay so this is going to be a character list so you can understand who is going to be in the story.☆
------------------------------------------
Character:

You- Kim _______
Age- 17 years old
Fact- You have known Taemin since grade school and loved him ever since then. You were the one who encouraged him to go to the SM audition. You guys have been going out since then, but then broken up for some reason. You are really close with Shinee even after you and Taemin broken up you still talk to them.

Lee Taemin
Age- 17
Fact- Ever since he met you he has been really happy and believes that you two will always be together. You were his everything and he believes that you will understand him in ways no one else can. But when you broke up with him his whole world became cold and depressing. The usual happy smiling maknae is now a cold and emotionless person. Fans thinks it is just a new concept for their comback but Shinee knew different. The Shinee members want to cheer him up but nothing seems to be working.

Minor Characters:

Shinee
And other kpop artist!
------------------------------------------
First Chapter Preview Summary:

Its been 6 months since you break up with Lee Taemin, during these 6 months you went to Japan to stay with your grandma there. Then one day your friends back at Korea calls you and ask you to come back to Korea. They said they missed you a lot and you also missed them...you also missed your parents. So you decide to go back to Korea.
But what happens when you accidently bump into Shinee again after 6 months? And the worst part is that you will be in Shinee's.............
------------------------------------------
CLIFF HANGER!!!

Please comment if you want to know what happens next!!

Chapter 1: Unexpected Surprise☆~

[×Music×]: Stand By Me - Shinee