You and this winter...

Nothing lasts forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was suppose to hit his face but instead he woke up with a shadow on his face. He hadn't open his eyes yet but he could feel the soft coolness of a shadow after being under sun for a while. And when he opened his eyes finally he saw the most beautiful angel he had ever seen in front of him, hands on his face, brushing away the hair keep coming down on his eyes.

 

"Good morning" the angel said with a sweet smile and oh...that voice...sweet like honey...

 

"Morning" he said and leaned forward to kiss the angel.

 

"Even though i want to kiss you for hours we have to get out of the bed, love. Its monday you know."

 

He knew. But he didnt want to leave his angel's arms. He was so happy here. So safe and sound. So peaceful...

 

"I know"

 

"Aww stop pouting you big baby."

 

He kept pouting tho and the angel laughed. His laughter was the most beautiful melody to mark's ears.

 

"Okay okay. If i promise to surprise you tonight when we get back home will you feel better?"

 

"Really?"

 

Angel laughed again. That beautiful sound...

 

"Really, darling"

 

He jumped out of the bed so fast that his head might've spinned a bit. Might.

 

"I'm up!"

 

"That's my babe" angel said, pecking kisses on mark's cheek. "Now change your clothes and come downstairs. You gotta eat your breakfast before go to work. You always skip breakfast. Its not good for your health." He said with one last peck.

 

"Hmmm i'll be quick"

 

"You better honey"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Good morning johnny hyung."

 

"Good morning mark."

 

It was his usual, daily 'to do'. He said "good morning" to his colleagues every morning with a smile, walked to his desk, sat down and started working, caressing donghyuck's photo that he made his computer wallpaper from time to time.

 

There was a time he did not do these tho...it wasn't a good time so he...could not smile...it was better now. He was better.

 

"How is your days going mark?" Johnny asked suddenly appearing behind him.

 

"They go fine. Thank you for asking hyung." Mark said, fingers working on his keyboard fast.

 

"You are breakfast right?"

 

"Of course. Do you think donghyuck would let me leave the house without eating anything." Mark said with a giggle, fingers still typing a work report

 

He couldn't see it but johny's face changed from a worried look to an sad and worried look.

 

"Mark, you take your-"

 

"I do." Mark said, fingers finally stopped.

 

The silence filled the air so badly that mark felt like he couldn't breathe.

 

"Good. We wouldn't want donghyuck to be sad would we?" Johnny asked with a smile which mark returned back

 

"Yeah. We wouldn't."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Are you coming to our party tonight mark hyung?"

 

"Of course jaeminnie. Oh wait i cant."

 

"What? Why not hyung? Come on it will be so amazing. There will be colorful bubbles!"

 

Mark laughed at his friend's child-like excitement. God, at times like this he could understand why donghyuck and jaemin were best friends. They were too alike. Maybe a bit too much.

 

He could still remember the time when he and donghyuck first met. He got stuck in a kid swing and mark had to get him out. They laughed everytime they talked about it. Donghyuck said he still had a little scar on his hip from that time.

 

Oh how the time passed so fast...

 

"I would like to see those colorful bubbles jaemin believe me but donghyuck said he has a surprise for me tonight. I can't say no to him you know me."

 

"Oh...oh okay. I just thought...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter