-2-

Senpai Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey did you see? Irene’s locker has just been painted to purple. Inside out!” a student gossips.

Wendy smiles at the student as she pretends that she doesn’t know about it, guessing with the gossipers about who would be the one behind this.

She peeks at Irene’s direction. The girl was eating her lunch while scrolling on her phone like nothing happened.

Wendy pouts.

Just as she thought, the how to get your crush’s attention was just a scam. Expert verified her .

She has been using the ‘advice’. Including googling those self taught makeup stuff. ‘Make yourself looks dazzling all the time’, boys swarmed up to her asking her out. Men.

She figured, if the advice doesn’t work. She will do it in her own way.

 

Did she mentioned? She set up cameras in every corner she can find in senpai’s house. Living room, toilet, kitchen, she may have more than 10 in the bedroom. Senpai spends most her time there. Reading or surfing internet. Such domestic woman, definitely her type.

Other than that, she sends out unique gifts too. Voodoo dolls hung at her doorknob. She sends letter daily, the one she cuts out word by word from magazines and newspaper and paste it on paper.

Senpai seems interested in her craftsmanship. The voodoo doll was made into keychain. She hung it on the school bag she bring to school everyday.

It seems senpai like the odd gifts instead of the usual romantic gifts. She got a blue b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter