The Third

Loud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Third Chapter.

 

 

I don’t know if it is possible to sue a teenager but i swear to God, this kid has been following me ever since i got dropped by my bus. If i turn left to where i am headed and this kid follows, she is seriously going to receive some kicking.

Even without mirror, i could already see how grumpy i look with this hard-headed kid closely following behind. Just when i turned left to where my office is located, i swore i could see the teenager still just behind me.

 

Yeah, you want to feel the wrath of Jessica Jung?

‘Omg. Nice bum.’

 

I coughed at her thought. And in just a second, she passed by me and headed inside the building i work at. What? That’s it? You’re not freaking going to apologize? I spat at the sight of the kid and went inside nevertheless.

Gosh.

It seemed like the day is going to my liking. No weird thoughts. My mind’s pretty much occupied by the training stuff i am receiving. I am so glad that this training is going to finish soon because pretty much, once i start working, i would be much busier. Yup, just what i need.

 

After the trainer ended the session, he had about 4 people stay on the room as he gave some instructions. “Alright guys, as you all know, you will be working for the managers of our data analytics department, you will be their direct assistant which again would mean that you will report to them directly.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter