INFERUS

Inferus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
INFERUS  

She remembered her face, how the crescent moon-like shape curved her eyes as she had a smile upon her heart-shaped lips. How her jet black hair would framed her slim face, a face she had been so much praised for ever since her birth.

But then came inferus with its torture instrument.

And she couldn't recognise herself.

 

Maybe I do deserve this curse. I can't see the world humans created nor can I see the disgust in my family's faces, the hurt my mother can't hide, I couldn't see it when I could but now that I can hear it…

I've realised.

 

The girl had left her house with an old friend of her grand-mother, she promised she could help.

 

“I can help the cursed souls like Jisoo's, her past life cursed her into this.” had she said.

 

“Miss?” Jisoo did not hear the old woman's voice, this one belonged to a man, a young man.

The young man came to realised who she was once he took a few steps closer.

He had learnt the news, once it came to his ears, unlike his peers he wasn't horrified, she wasn't the first one to be infected by inferus.

“Hello, I'm Yuta!”

 

Yuta?

 

The name sounded foreign. Jisoo lifted her hand off her Braille keyboard before handing it out to where the voice came from.

Yuta took it, if she could she would have blinked by how warm his hand was on hers.

She felt him sit by her side. “The woman helping you, she's my grand-mother.”

Jisoo moved her fingers over her keyboard.

“Really?”

Yuta hummed as a response.

“How will she help me?”

“I can't spoil you everything, can I?” he laughed.

“But you can't leave me in the dark either, can you?”

“Right, all I can say is that your problem will be solved.”

“I wish I could laugh.”

“I will imagine your laugh for me to hear, then.”

Sweet.

Jisoo truly wanted to smile, the man didn't make her feel guilty and he didn't look creep out by her inferus as they kept discuting.

 

“How come you're sound normal around me?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter