Chapter 13 ; Third Wizarding War ( part I )

Love In Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s going on?”

 

“Is this a joke?’

 

“What’s happening here?”

 

The Great Hall in chaos now. All the students aware that their school attacked, once again with Lord Voldemort people.

 

“I’m going to go find mom and dad...” James spoke when all of them already gathered in a space just for their group.

 

“I will come with you.” Albus interrupted from behind.

 

James just nodded, because for all he knows, Albus the strongest one among the Gryffindor students, and he will definitely become a great help for him.

 

“Be careful...” Taeyeon and Lily spoke towards their brothers not before they going out from the hall.

 

“We will, sisters...” James just smiled warmly, as he continued his walk, but then stopped again by a group of their friends.

 

“At least, bring me too...” Nam Joon said.

 

“Yeah, we don’t want to miss a thing.” Dean added from behind.

 

“Thanks, guys... let’s go.” Albus lead their way to the staff room.

 

“What’s really happening here, Taeyeon?” suddenly one of their junior friends asking.

 

“I don’t know either. But for now, let’s just be careful. Okay?”

 

The little girl just nodded with her face filled with confusion.

 

“What now, Taeyeon?” Luhan, one of her senior and also the head student from Ravenclaw approaching her, along with Taehyung the head student from Slytherin, and Changmin the head student from Hufflepuff.

 

Taeyeon quietly pulled the trio to the empty space inside the hall.

 

“Delphini, the only daughter of Lord Voldemort, attack our school.” Taeyeon finally spill the truth when she was quiet for a little while.

 

“She’s attacking our professors, but my parents tried their best to stop her. But right now, the thing becoming more complicated. Outside our school, neared the Forbidden Forest, our shield charm for our school has also been attack.”

 

“Oh ...” Luhan whispered in fear.

 

“My mom said, seniors of Hogwarts knows about the incantation of a charm, for protecting us.”

 

All three of them quiet for a moment. Taeyeon knew they know about it, they’ve been taught by her mother for all the seniors since the beginning of the opening back of Hogwarts after the Second Wizarding War.

 

“This is not a task, or anything anymore, guys... this is for real, our school is in danger. Hack, even us, all of us is in danger right now. You do it now, or all of you might be regret for not doing it.”

 

Three of them looked towards each other, than towards Taeyeon. “We will do it, now...” Luhan said.

 

He then face to face with all the other students that panicked at their sit, hoping everything just their nightmare.

 

“Listen, everyone...” Taehyung spoke for Luhan, since he can’t find anymore his voice due to his nervousness.

 

“I hope you guys will calm down. Ready for your wand, and-“

 

“Are they Slytherin that attack us?” Taehyung was interrupted by one of the Slytherin students.

 

“I’m afraid they will whisper to us.” Added another Slytherin.

 

Taeyeon sympathy for them, because among all of the houses, Slytherin the easiest one to get controlled by just through a whisper.

 

“And when that happen, your other friends will help you.” Jessica helped Taehyung to say something.

 

“Don’t worry guys... you will be fine, with us. Together, for this day.” Changmin said, as the rest of the students approaching the group of the Slytherin and sitting side by side with them.

 

“It’s now or never, guys...” Changmin grinned happily. He now can use the charm with his fellow friends together for something important like this day.

 

“Other seniors, come join us, while others, stay here and protect the rest of the students...” Changmin said again.

 

Taeyeon, Taehyung, Changmin, Jessica, Irene, Lily, Chen, Kyungsoo, Minho and Jonghyun went outside the Great Hall, and immediately to the main entrance of the Hogwarts.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter