You Never Learn

You Never Learn
Please log in to read the full chapter

“You’re late.”

The skin on Hanbin’s chest and left ribs tingles as he closes the door, unhurried in taking off his shoes and socks before quietly moving towards where the voice came from. He curls his toes against the cool marble flooring, staring impassively at the figure sprawled on the large couch.

Minho lays his phone face down on his chest, clicks his tongue as he returns Hanbin’s stare. “Come here, Hanbin-ah.”

Hanbin takes measured steps towards the couch.

“Stop.”

Hanbin stops. He can feel Minho’s heavy gaze on him as he keeps his own lowered, and tries to breathe in deep with making it seem like he’s taking a deep breath at all. There’s a sound of clothes rustling and the cushioned bouncing the phone on the couch as it falls from its perch. Hanbin holds his breath.

“Turn slowly.”

Hanbin turns slowly to his left, swallowing when he turns his back to Minho and steadying his breathing when he comes to stop. He lets a tiny exhale out at the soft sigh Minho gives from where he’s sitting up on the couch. 

“Come closer.”

Closing the remaining distance, Hanbin ends up standing between space of Minho’s spread legs.

“Well? Aren’t you going to greet your seonsaeng-nim?”

Lifting his gaze from the floor to see the entertained look Minho was wearing, Hanbin’s gives a tiny smile, the stiffness from his shoulders falling away.

“You’ve gotten better at doing commands,” Minho praises, “now

Please log in to read the full chapter