Of Feelings, Confusion and Realizations

Of bright Smiles, Freckles and Backhugs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yeah so here's my first ChangLix oneshot I wrote instead of working on my ongoing story...hope you enjoy :)

___________________________________________________

 

It was kind of strange for Changbin how he got so close with Felix in sich a short time. Ever since Chan introduced him to his younger cousin who came to Korea to study two months ago, the young Australian stuck to him like a Koala, all bright smiles, cute freckles and hugs whenever possible. He would ask Changbin all kinds of questions regarding Korea in general and the language, and even though he was still lacking, he would ramble about some random stuff to the older, who listened to the jumbled mix of Korean and English with a small smile on his face.
Another thing that was strange to Changbin was how okay he was with the younger invading his private space on a daily basis. Changbin wasn't the type to warm up to people easily, being perfectly content with having his small group of friends.

To be honest he just really didn't expect that he'd get along with the younger. He didn't expect kniw what to expect, really. When his best friend told him that his younger cousin would come from Australia, the only info he got was the name and an old picture Chan had in his gallery.
Needless to say that he definitely wasn't expecting this. This being cute freckles, a smile brighter than the sun, a very Australian accent and a voice deeper than the ing ocean. And Felix being all over him and jumping around like an excited kid going to Disney Land.

Now, two months later, Felix was still all over him even though he wasn't as excited about everything anymore. Well, at least he stopped jumping around and clapping like an idiot. He was still fascinated with everything about Korea and still kept bombarding Changbin with questions.
He did get along surprisingly (or unsurprisingly) well with their other friends, joking around with them with his broken Korean, his deep voice booming along with their laughter. Changbin could feel that Chan was very happy about them getting along that well, (he told him his worries shortly before Felix arrived. ) And somehow Chan seemed to be happy about the fact that Felix seemed to like Changbin the best out of all of them. He always seemed to grin knowingly and it irked Changbin that he didn't know what Chan seemed to know.

As the time moved on, Changbin found himself enjoying the youngers presence more and more and noticed how they tended to spend most of their time together. Even at movie nights with their friends they alwyas sat huddled together under a blanket, cuddling and commenting the movie in hushed whipers.
Long night chats via SNS or video chats became a routine too, and Changbin felt himself opening up more and more, talking about everything and nothing with Felix, the younger talking about missing home and Changbin trying to comfort him as best as possible. He didn't know why, but he didn't want to see Felix looking unhappy. Maybe it was because he was alwys smiling that when he was not it just didn't look right.

The first time Changbin felt something different he was out with Felix to get some ice cream and the younger directed his wide smile at him. Only this time it left a somewhat tingling sensation all over Changbins body and he almost felt blinded by his smile. At first he didn't think much of it, it could have been the sun that was shining brightly that day.
Only when that tingling sensation became more frequent whenever he spent time with the younger boy did he start to wonder what it was.
He felt it the most when Felix smiled or hugged him or did any kind of skinship with him. Every touch seemed to linger for hours afterwards and he couldn't figure out why. For the first time he began to anticipate the hugs and small touches, searching for them, even. It really was quite weird.
Another weird thing was that he started to feel a surge of jealousy when his other friends demanded all of Felix's attention, leaving Changbin to stare darkly at them and the wondering why it bothered him so much when Felix wasn't spending time with him. Maybe it was that smile, really, that Changbin didn't want to be directed toward anybody but him.
Talkimg of his smile, lately he started to notice just how soft and kissable the youngers lips looked and he may or may not be staring at them when the younger wasn't paying attention.

But despite all that Changbin didn't read into those changes of his feelings for the other. At least not until that one night when fell asleep after a very long video call with Felix and he had that dream. That dream about Felix and him together on his bed kissing softly. That wouldn't have been too bad, only it didn't stop there. The kissing turned into a full on make out session that surely would have turned into more hadn't Changbin woken up with a start, still trying to process what had just happened. And then he fell back into the sheets with a devastated groan as realization hit him. He was in love with Felix.

Instead of that realization making things easier for him, he now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter