One

The Morning After

The sunlight that found its way through the slits of their window blinds woke him up. 

Still half-asleep, he groggily opened his eyes. The first thing that his eyes landed on was the window, why did the sun have to be so damn bright? The sudden exposure to such a bright light sent a momentary pain to his head, but he didn't mind, waking up after a night of drinking was much worse. 

Feeling someone move, he shifted his attention to the figure of a man sleeping beside him. He watched as the man's chest rose and fell as he breathed. Unbeknownst to the rest of the world, he was in a romantic relationship with this man. 

The private little kisses shared in the comfort of their waiting room, sometimes heating up and escalating into something more. The pleasure-filled nights (or mornings) they share at each of their apartments. The sweet, and occasionally steamy, texts they send each other everyday. He loved every moment of it, he loved every little thing. He couldn't stop his train of thought from wandering into places it shouldn't wander into often. The truth is, he was insecure, they were insecure.... 

What would their friends think? 

What would their families think? 

What would the world think?.... 

He closed his eyes and rubbed them with his thumb and forefinger in an attempt to clear his mind. He turned to his side in order to better admire the appearance of the man beside him, his lover.

Compared to his appearance on Knowing Brothers, his sleeping face was serene, with not a trace of annoyance or mischief on it. He loved seeing him like this, in his most peaceful state. 

His phone rang, it was Hodong hyung.... He answered it and it ended in about 2 minutes, the once-sleeping figure beside him started to stir, he watched as h8s lover's eyes fluttered open. 

"Good morning.."

"What was the phone call about?" His lover asked, 

"Nothing really, he just wanted to know if I was still going to that trip tomorrow, also asked where you were, but I said I didn't know" He chuckled to himself.

"We're going to get found out sooner or later......"

"It's fine, what matters is I love you and you love me, we're both happy. Why should some random guy's opinions affect our relationship?"

"You're right..."

"Don't think about it anymore, let's go back to sleep." He said to his distraught lover, it wasn't good to be worrying about something like that so early in rhe morning.

They shared a short but sweet kiss.

"I love you, Soogeun." The lover said,

"I love you too, Janghoon." He said with a lighthearted tone.

The truth is, he would've gotten up sooner, if it wasn't for the pain in his . Damn, he thought, last night was like mating with a baby Godzilla.