final

Teacher Jurina

Thunderous footsteps echoed through an empty part of the parking lot. A group of 20 guys in black sweaters, black T-shirts, black pants, and black face masks chased after you wanting to collect money that you did not and will not ever have. You had a cut under your right eye on your cheek bone, through the the sweat that fell into that cut you now understood why your father made you join the track team ever since you can even remember. Alhough you're an exceptionally good runner, fighting is a different story. 

Unaware of the person who was walking towards her car you accidently bumped into her shoulder, fortunately she didn't fall over. She did however glare over her shoulder spouting out curse words, only to sigh when the said curse words was never heard by the runner. Her eyebrows fused together as she saw men in black chasing after the girl who bumped into her but shook it off as she continued on to her way to her car.

You ran towards a ramp using it as an advantage as your parkoured your way though it as the ramp zigzagged a way down towards the steets. With a moment to catch your breath you placed your hands on your knee panting. You were about to start running again when the loan sharks caught up behind you and trapped you in between as other loan sharks took a different route standing right in front of you. This is it I'm going to die today. That was what you thought until a car stopped in front of you with the windows rolled down and a girl with high cheek bones yelled at you to get in the car. Without thinking twice you opened the door and collasped into the backseat as the said person drove off. 

"Why were they chasing you?" the girl driving looked at her rearview mirror.

"Money," you spitted out through your breath.

"Did you steal from them?"

Being accused of stealing brought you back from your tired state as you yelled loudly, "You think I stole something from them? They are the ones who stole something from me!" You leaned back and crossed your arms. "They are the reason why I don't have anyone in my life! They killed my father because he couldn't pay money and now I'm forced to pay it!" 

"Usually they don't run in big groups like that." 

"They can't catch me that's why there are so many people."

"It's good that I saved you then," the driver smirked. "How long have you been running for?"

"Almost 4 years."

"4 years!"

An awkward silence erupted between the two for about 30 seconds. "I'm Jurina by the way," the driver's smile reflected through the mirror. 

"___."

You didn't know how long the drive lasted as you fell asleep, however when you arrived Jurina woke you up and helped you into a building. After taking a step into the building another girl with short hair ran towards Jurina giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. In the back was a boxing ring with two girls who were throwing punches at each other. 

"Mayu-san! Yuki-san! Jurina is here!" The pale bubbly girl shouted as Jurina wrapped her arms around her waist.

"だれですか。(daredesuka, who is this)" a girl with a 'Sensei Yuki' sewed on her martial arts gi.

"This is ___-san, ___-san this is Mayu-san and Yuki-san," Jurina introduced. "And this is my beautiful girlfriend Sakura," she kissed her cheeks.

"Jurina! Did you kidnap again?" Mayu yelled.

Your eyes widened. "When did I ever kidnap anyone she needed my help!"

"Yeah right you kidnapped Sakura," Yuki crossed her arms.

"I did no such thing!" Jurina pouted.

"Yeah you did, you kidnapped my heart and never gave it back," Sakura replied 

"Oh my god," Mayu gasped and reached for your hand. "I'm going to take you away from them before they start eating each other's faces." 

For two years, a year and eight months to be exact, you spent the mornings running a mile on the treadmill, leaning judo for an hour , boxing for another hour, and martial arts for two hours with Jurina. She'd let you stretch before and at the end of every session. Multiple times you ended the day with atleast two bruises, several times you ended the day with cuts on your body and sore limbs, a couple of times Sakura had to stop Jurina from killing your already beaten up body, but everyday you were determind to beat her. Sometimes she'd strap a balloon to your back and make you spar against Mayu and Yuki. 

Of course doing a work out like this everyday is tiring. You would do this for three days straight and get two days off.  Even when days were tough Jurina would treat you with so much care that it felt like having a real family for once. You got to know Jurina not on your days off but in the ring or on the mats as she sat on top of you. When Sakura wasn't running her coffee shop she would watch you and Jurina spar, which turned out to be a good thing for you since Jurina becomes less agressive. After teaching you Jurina would open the dojo at 2 to teach other students, except she had assisants and stood there most of the time monitoring. It was easier that you all lived above the dojo and you were amazed Jurina, Sakura, Mayu and Yuki managed to keep you hidden from the loan sharks for this long. 

Except all good things come to an end. This time however they didn't go to you they went to poor Sakura who was closing her coffee shop and was taken hostage for randsom. Jurina got angry when she heard the news from Yuki during a lesson when the dojo was open that Yuki accedentally blurted out. Mayu, Yuki and you sent everyone home before Jurina could kill anyone. A day after, the four of you received a thumb drive/ USB of a beaten up Sakura and a sign with '20 million yen or she dies in a week'. Jurina never cried and this was the first time she cried around you. You felt guilty but Jurina never blamed you. She spent the next week accepting more students and working various jobs, your personal lessons stopped as she figured you were able to protect yourself. It also helped that she made Mayu teach you how to shoot awhile ago. You, Mayu and Yuki worked as well to find the money. Luckily you guys were able to find the money with the help of Jurina's other friends who pitched in aftering hearing the news or that was what Jurina said how she got the money.

"Okay I've got the 20 million." Jurina took out a duffle bag with 20 million on the dinner table when everyone was eating dinner as you caught a glance of the "money", which were bricks.

"Jurina are you going tomorrow?" Mayu asked with a mouth full of rice.

"I have too, I'm too tired to go tonight." Jurina sat down at her seat grabbing a rice bowl. 

"Do you need back up?" Yuki asked.

"Backup? Shouldn't we all go?" you asked as you were confused.

"Jurina usually does these things alone," Mayu grabbed more food.

"These things?" 

"Jurina is a spy, when you usually pass out at night she goes out and does a mission that earns her a lot of money." 

"So what was the point of working jobs?" You put your chopsticks in your mouth. 

Jurina stood from the table and reached across the table to slap you in the back of the head. "It's a safey net!"              

That night you snuck out of the building and headed towards the location where Sakura was. You planned to fight your way though but you had a better idea of getting caught as it'll take you to the big boss. Fortunately you were right, unfortunatley the boss was someone you never excpected it to be. 

"You did a good job running, what was it almost 6 years. 6 years and you just walked here, do you have the money?" He walked back and forth 

"The money YOU were suppose to pay!" You yelled as you struggled to get free. 

"There was no money I had to pay, I just wanted to see how long you can run for without getting caught. And you proved you were useful." He kneeled on one knee and held your chin up.

"By running away!"

"You just proved that you won't get yourself caught, of course that is useful."

"I'll never work for you, I rather die. Where is Sakura," you glared at your father. He stood and walked to pull a white curtain. The room had bars like a prison and behind it was Sakura with duck tape over , unconsious with cuts and bruises all over her body. Your blood boiled seeing someone you considered family in that state. You broke free from the two men holding you down knocking them out in the procress, but before you can save Sakura the guards guarding Sakura pointed their guns towards the unconsious girl.

"Let her go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That morning Jurina set out with the money to save Sakura. Unaware that Sakura was being driven back home at that moment. Yuki and Mayu who were having their morning spar was shocked when someone entered the dojo during closed hours. They immediately jumped into position when they saw Sakura being carried in by strangers and were even more confused when the strangers bowed and left. They cleaned Sakura's cuts and slightly cursed when they couldn't reach Jurina because she always left her phone at home so it wouldn't ring while she was sneaking around. 

Jurina walked into the building with a dufflebag over her shoulders, as the men saw her they escorted her to where the big boss was. Not once did she let her guard down. 

"So you must have my money if you are here," your father smirked. 

"I'll give it to you when you have your men let go of me." As if on cue the men let go of her. "Where is Sakura?" Jurina yelled.

"You're a little late someone else came for her," your father crossed his legs. 

A gun shot was fired as Jurina felt a sharp pain in her right leg as it caused her to kneel. Jurina turned her head and saw you holding the gun. "What the hell?" Jurina yelled and screamed when a body fell to the floor. Turning towards the opposite direction she then saw the big boss shot in the head. She turned back towards you when she heard you walking towards her, only to earn a punch to the face. "I'm the new boss."

Grabbing the duffle bag you walked towards a guy like you were going to give the bag to him. Only to hit him in the head with it as you swung it at his head. The rest of the gang members started shooting when the police stormed in thanks to Yuki's former coworkers. Thankfully Yuki came as well or you would've been in trouble. 

"Jurina are you okay?" you kneeled next to her when Yuki stopped her coworkers from shooting you. Jurina sat up, glared at you and returned a punch to your face. You helped her up and walked her to the ambulance that was waiting outside.

"Jurina!" Jurina was tackled by Sakura.

"I'm okay," Jurina hugged Sakura "What about you?" Jurina examined the cuts and bruises on Sakura's body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Instead of learning martial arts you and Jurina became sparring partners in the morning as a work out. Sometimes having friendly competitions against the MaYuki couple. Jurina didn't let Sakura go anywhere without her, so Yuki and Mayu took over the dojo when she wasn't there. 

Jurina stuck to Sakura like glue, it annoyed you as they would do so much skinship when you are around. When they get a disgusted look from you, both Jurina and Sakura would chase you around trying to kiss you. You would hide behind Yuki but she would also join in and Mayu wasn't any help either so they all would try to kiss you. 

Luckily no loan sharks ever went after you guys again but in order to make sure. Jurina taught Sakura martial arts and you complained like a baby because Sakura's training was a lot easier than yours. Instead of getting a slap on the head for losing Sakura got a kiss, and after succeeding Sakura didn't start a new lesson right away the two started making out. You hated "monitoring" when Jurina taught Sakura judo. 

"Why do I have to watch this?" You covered your eyes.

"You're suppose to watch incase one of us get injuried," Jurina smiled.

"I'm the one getting injuried!"

"___-chan" Mayu called.

"Thank you for saving me everytime this happens!" You hugged Mayu only to get a glare from Yuki.