Where It All Began

Fate. / Hiatus.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This whole chapter is when they were around 14 years old and 12 years old. It's the past. A little introduction.

They say that it is normally 'fate' when you get back with someone who was in your past. Past love life, to be exact. How did Jennie and Jaewon met? They attended the same school years back. Truth to be told, it was puppy love. Just a little girl and a little boy who liked one another and eventually got together, of course with the help of a few friends. Despite him being two years older than her, did you think Jaewon would be so confident to ask Jennie out at that age? Back then, people used the word 'stead' instead of the whole 'would you like to be my girlfriend?' kind of thing - it's actually the same though, 'stead' is shorter.

Their love was innocent. They both were part of the morning session for school and their recess timings were overlapped with one another. Jaewon would somehow manage to steal eye contact and glances to see Jennie. He would admire her from afar while entertaining his friends and boys being boys, they were being loud. Jaewon was part of the whole 'popular' group - he was friends with almost everyone. Meanwhile, Jennie was in a small group that only had four girls including her. It wasn't a clique but the girls loved one another's company and their friendship were genuine. Though, the only girl who would go thick and thin together with her is Hayi.

So where did it all began?

One of the girls - who is still Jennie's best friend up until today, Hayi was approached by Jaewon. Back then, it was a big deal for guys to make the first move and try to swoon the girl. Jaewon asked Hayi for Jennie's number and he told Hayi that Jennie was rather cute. As a best friend, Hayi was super delighted to see her best friend attracting the opposite gender.

They talked through text and got to know one another more.

Exchanged gazes with one another, waving to one another.

Purpose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter