Change

Indifferent [Neo]

Changing is easy for Taekwoon, Taekwoon can change any time he wants. Keeping Hakyeon from knowing his feelings is so much easier if he changes his actions towards him completely. Taekwoon lets out a heavy sigh leaning forward where he is sitting. Taekwoon jumps when he feels a hand land on his shoulder he turns relaxing once he realizes it's only Jaehwan.

"What's going on with you and Hakyeon," Jaehwan jumps straight to the point, "he's moving soon, don't you want to spend time with your best friend before he leaves," Jaehwan mumbles looking down at his hands that are resting on his lap now.

"I don't want to get too attached to him, more than I already am," Taekwoon admits looking away from Jaehwan and letting out a heavy sigh, "let's not talk about him though, I don't want to be in a bad mood," Taekwoon grumbles, Jaehwan's mood obviously changes and he hunches over slightly in his seated position.

"I guess you didn't think about how you're acting is effecting Hakyeon," Jaehwan lets out a heavy sigh pulling himself to his feet, "you're being selfish, I think you know that though," Jaehwan presses his lips into a line looking away from the older before he steps away from where Taekwoon is sat leaving the older alone once more.


"Taekwoon-ah, fighting," Hakyeon's voice is small from where he hugs the door frame smiling towards Taekwoon, Taekwoon turns to look at him keeping his indifferent expression, it hurts, "I'm sorry, if I did something to make you mad," Hakyeon calls once Taekwoon turns away from him, Hakyeon's smile becomes harder to keep on once Taekwoon turns away tears pricking at his eyes, "I hope your design comes out nicely," Hakyeon says softly before forcing himself away from the doorframe, he isn't welcome with his friend anymore and he knows.

Taekwoon rolls his head back closing his eyes to keep his eyes from turning teary. Taekwoon lets out a heavy sigh resting his elbow on the edge of the table bringing his head forward to be held in his hand. Taekwoon drops his forearm to rest on the table swallowing the lump in his throat, acting indifferent is harder than he thought it would be. If it wasn't Hakyeon it would be easier if he didn't have to imagine Hakyeon's hurt expression and frowning face every time he turns away from him it wouldn't hurt as much, but it's Hakyeon. Taekwoon can't help but imagine the hurt look on his friend's face every time he acts cold to him. Taekwoon hesitates to look over his shoulder to the empty doorway behind him, he leaves it open for Hakyeon. Taekwoon knows he should close the door now, but part of him wants to keep seeing Hakyeon standing there curiously asking questions about his work.

Maybe this isn't going to work after all. Maybe Taekwoon should just give up and go back to being happy even if he knows it's going to come to a crashing end once Hakyeon moves. It's all so hard, falling is hard, hurting is hard, hurting them is hard. It all hurts.


A'N You should send me Oneshot requests at my bxb oneshot story I want short cute fluffy things to write