First Meeting

Destined Ones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 15, 2015 (JK: 18 | TH: 20)

 

“nooooo, I can’t be late” jungkook jumped off from the bus and run towards the direction of his school, he was too engrossed with his internal prayer of hoping to make it on time for his first period that he didn’t feel nor notice that his scarf slipped off from his neck and flew away.

 

“stupid jimin” mumbled taehyung as he continue walking, but then stopped as he watch a scarf flew in front of him and dropped on the ground. He then took it and look around the street to see who the owner of the scarf was, all he could see was a boy wearing a school uniform probably a teenager disappearing to the left corner of the street, with that, taehyung run after the said teenager.

 

“YAH!!” yelled taehyung as he continue to chase after the teenager. He then stopped at the big gate, catching his breath

 

“is he a runner or what?” asked taehyung to himself. He then proceeds to walk inside but was stopped by a guard.

 

“where are you heading to?”

 

“t-t-to tha-that b-b-boy that ju-just entered, I want t-to return this sca-scarf to h-h-him” said taehyung as he catch his breath but the guard shook his head.

 

“I’m sorry you can’t enter, If you want you can just wait for him” said the guard in which taehyung rolled his eyes.

 

“nevermind.. I’ll just return this if ever we meet again… plus I can never forget that big nose of him” said taehyung to himself as he turn his heels around and started walking, as he was reaching the waiting shed, he then remembered why he was in such area in the first place.

 

“=.= right… I need to do jimin’s errand…. aish” with that said, he run towards the direction where he chased after the teenager earlier, Big Hit University

 

“I thought I told you to wait for the kid outside” said the guard with irritation visible in his tone.

 

“I know.. but I just remembered that I need to be here for different matter… I’m here to visit a teacher, he is a friend of mine, he is a music taecher, I need to hand him his lesson plan *showing a white folder*… If you don’t believe me, make a call and I have an ID” said taehyung in which the guard went inside the guard house and took the phone, dialing a number.

 

After some time, he went out and asked taehyung for his ID “and fill out this log book” said the guard as he handed the log book with pen.

 

“ok..you may go inside” with that said, taehyung smiled and walk inside. He then went to the reception desk and asked for the direction to the faculty room.

“thank you ma’am” with that said, taehyung walked towards the direction he was pointed to.

 

When he found the faculty room, he then went inside and looked around until he spotted yoongi who was currently typing something on his laptop, with that, he walk further inside and smiled at the teachers he came across.

 

“yoongi hyung?” said taehyung as he stopped on the side of yoongi’s table, the latter on the other hand, stopped from typing and averted his attention at his dongsaeng and smiled. 

 

“what bring’s you here?” in which taehyung handed him a folder.

 

“you forgot your lesson plan, and it’s your first day as a teacher, hyung” said taehyung in which yoongi smiled.

 

“thanks.. weirdly enough I forgot about this folder, my mind was just focus on getting early on my first day of work"

 

“I know what you mean hyung and no problem hyung.. but If there’s someone who you should really be thankful to, It’s your boyfriend… “ added taehyung in which yoongi nodded his head.

 

“thank you again and I’ll surely keep that in mind and reward him tonight” replied yoongi in which taehyung chuckles.

 

“anyways, my work here is done.. I need to get back to my apartment… I haven’t unpack my things yet and tomorrow is the start of my work as a data analyst” said taehyung in which yoongi nodded his head.

 

“ok, take care”

 

“nae, bye hyung” with that said, taehyung turned his heels around and started walking towards the direction of the gate. He then felt his phone vibrated, with that, he fished out his phone from his side pocket and checked the message.

 

He was so engrossed with his phone that he did not see nor felt a presence aproaching, a person who wasn’t looking where he was walking that they collided in each other, causing a loud thud with taehyung on top of someone.

 

Blingking his eyes, taehyung stared at the guy under him who by now was staring back at him. Big doe eyes, blinking cutely, a cute little dimple on his left cheek and a Big Nose….Nose…..

 

“big nose?” murmured taehyung as he continue to stare at the nose of the person while the event earlier with the teenager he chased played on his head.

 

“what?” said the person under him as the latter tried to push taehyung off him.

 

“your big nose” repeated taehyung as he carefully stood up and offered his hand to the teenager but the latter declined his offer and stood up on his own.

 

“excuse me? you can’t just call a stranger big nose” said the teenager as he dust his pants.

 

“sorry, It’s just that, it’s the only thing I could remember to recognise you” said taehyung in which the teenager just stared at him confused.

 

“what do you mean? have we met before?” 

 

“actually, no… but perhaps this could ring a bell?” said taehyung as he pullout a gray scarf from his messenger bag “you dropped it this morning… your the only one I know who owns this, unless I was wrong, since I didn’t see anyone this morning other than you, whom I saw running while I was at the bus stop” added taehyung as the teenager slowly took the scarf from taehyung and stared at it.

 

“your right this is mine… I totally didn’t notice it dropped nor I notice that I lost it… thanks” said the teenager showing his bunny smile, but then his smile dropped as soon as he remembered what the stranger had called him. “But that doesn’t gave you the right to call me big nose… that’s rude you know” he then crossed his arms across his chest.

 

“I’m sorry… but you should be thankful you have a big nose, cause if it weren’t for that, I wouldn’t have recognised you” reasoned taehyung in which the teena

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter