Oneshot

Suho, get that win.

Kaya was startled out of her studies when she heard the MCs announce it was the end of the show and it was time to announce the winners of this weeks MuBank. Her boyfriends group were against this singer that she didnt know of that well, but she did know that they were good.

She decided to abandon her studies as she concentrated her focus on the screen. Kaya watched as the boys were waiting in anticipation as the score was being calculated on screen.All the boys were present whereas their competitor was not. She put her hands together in prayer, praying for their win. When the score was calculated fully, she screamed in happiness. THEY WON. THEIR FIRST EVER WIN.

She must have been really loud when she screamed as the people in the apartment next door knocked on the wall to signal her to be quiet. She quieted down and returned her attention back to the tv. What she saw there made her groan.

"Oh no...Chanyeol, get the mike away from him!" She whispered at the tv. Her boyfriend, Suho was up there sobbing his heart out. She knew how hard he worked. She knew how stressed he was when their debut seemed to flop. Numerous fights even happened plus the fact that he was the leader, it all went on him. She was glad that he finally got the win he deserved, correction, that they ALL finally got that win with WOLF. The song was banging.

Finally the speeches ended, and she watched their encore performance, all of them were so happy with the win. She even saw Taemin and Henry celebrating with them.

As the show ended, she turned it off. Looking at her phone, she sent out a text.

To: Jun Myeon <3

From: Kaya

Hey handsome, CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WON. FINALLY. Call me when you're done! 

p.s. That crying face tho, not pretty. :'D

She put her phone away and went back to studying. She was fully immersed in it when she heard a key turn in the lock of the door. She looked up at the watch and noted that it was 12.22a.m. The door opened and she spotted Suho coming in carrying his trophy. She squealed and ran towards him.

He caught her hug and hugged her tightly to him. "Hi baby." He whispered hoarsely most likely due to his sobbing onstage and then crying backstage when he hugged his team members.

"I am so proud of you!" Kaya squealed jumping up and down making him jump awkwardly with her. She stopped and grabbed the trophy. She squealed when she saw the name engraved on the trophy, EXO. "1ST WIN!" He smiled sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. He was always so shy.

"I'm sorry I cried." He said looking down. Kaya looked at him and giggled. She put the trophy down and put her hands on his cheeks tilting his head slightly before planting her lips on his. Suho was shocked but got into it quickly. 

They didn't realise that they had not closed the door when they heard, "HYUNG, I'M HUNGRY....Oh." Tao stopped as he stared at both of them. They had pulled apart shocked when they first heard him. Suho laughed at the situation causing her to start giggling at the situation as well.

"Freaking Tao man." Suho grabbed his fellow member in a headlock. Tao shrieked and yelled uncle as Suho rubbed his head.

"Come on, I'll cook something quick for you both." As she started cooking some ramen for the boys, Suho came up to her and hugged her from behind. 

"Thank you for being there through everything baby." Suho said kissing the side of her head. "Even if sometimes I can be such a dumbass."

She remembered times where he had forgotten that he had to meet her. They had argued,even ended up separating for about 2 weeks before he had come back and apologized.

"Hey, I'm so proud of you and the boys. You're not a dumbass. Don't make me hit you for putting yourself down again." She said and leaned up to kiss him. They were once again interrupted by a hungry panda yelling for food.

Laughing, he helped her cook food so that the panda would be happy.


Comment! Subscribe! 

Any suggestions for a makeup/medical student blog? I'm planning on talking about medical school (Malaysian in Ireland ya'll), sharing notes, makeup and skincare review! Suggest names and content! Show some support if you can! :)