Hush

Hush

It’d been a long day, but it was finally over, and Jiwoo relished the feeling of Jungeun pressed against her side as they lay together on the couch.

“Since you’ve been working so hard on promotions, you get to pick the movie tonight.”

Jiwoo lit up at that. “Really?!” Jungeun usually didn’t like Jiwoo’s movie choices, so she hadn’t gotten to choose in ages.

Jungeun nodded, her head on Jiwoo’s shoulder.

Jiwoo kissed the top of Jungeun’s head and grabbed the remote.

“There’s a movie I’ve wanted to watch for a while.”

Jungeun groaned as she saw the poster for Hush fill up the TV screen. “I should’ve known. This is what I get for letting you choose.”

“No take backs!”

“Of course not,” Jungeun replied, kissing Jiwoo’s neck. “You deserve this.”

Jiwoo giggled. Jungeun knew Jiwoo’s neck was ticklish, and was doing that on purpose. “Stop that, or we won’t get to watch the movie.”

“Mmmm-” Jungeun murmured.

“Stop that!”

Jungeun sighed and turned her head to the screen, loosely wrapping her arms around Jiwoo. “Whatever you say.”

Jiwoo hummed contently and pressed play. She hadn’t been allowed to choose a movie in ages, and tonight she’d finally get to see Hush. Jungeun, for all her cuddling, was not going to take that away from her.

The good part had barely started before Jungeun was nuzzled into Jiwoo’s side, hugging her tightly. Jiwoo smirked. “You’re such a wimp.”

“It’s scary,” Jungeun insisted, her face pressed into Jiwoo’s neck.

“That’s the point,” Jiwoo replied. She turned down the volume a little to compensate for the loud action and music coming from the television.

Jungeun just whimpered and hugged her tighter. Jiwoo rested her hand on Jungeun’s back and refocused her attention on the movie.

Jiwoo didn’t notice until the credits rolled that Jungeun had fallen asleep. Well, Jiwoo had felt the heavy breathing, but she hadn’t really thought about it. Hush had had her undivided attention.

Jiwoo turned off the TV and tickled Jungeun’s armpit to wake her up. “Jungeuuuun, wake up. The movie’s over.”

Jungeun pulled her head up and blinked repeatedly, clearly groggy. “Huh?”

“Movie’s over. You’re safe now.”

Jungeun smiled. “I’m always safe with you.”

Jiwoo smiled back and leaned forward to kiss her girl. “Of course.”