Crystal Blue

BaekYeol OneShots

NOT EDITED!

Somewhere deep inside the forest was a small invisible village where blue tiny creatures lived. People call them 'The Smurfs' and made up for every one of them a unique name that matches their personality.

"Come on hurry up you're gonna be late for school Baek... no hey Chanyeol drop that-- Kyungsoo would you smile a bit-- god Chen stop shouting in the morning- Lay wake up it's time for school--" Suho better known as 'Papa Smurf' started his daily routine by running around the village and getting these 12 idiots to do the right thing. Suho found these 12 smurfs abandoned somewhere in the forest so he took them in and cared for them like his own.

Chanyeol better known as 'Clumsy Smurf' is always the first to wake up with a big smile on his face showing his dimples. But one thing is that whenever he does something he would ruin it seconds later. That's how he naturally is. Which made Baekhyun  hate his guts despite what they have gone through. He heard Suho yell at him so he pouted and dropped the almost dead fish into the water bowl and went to his place at the same time Baekhyun  came running down. Chanyeol bumped into Baekhyun  and both fell down. "Hey watch where you're going!" Baekhyun  growled with hatred and sat down to eat.

"I'm sorry" Chanyeol whispered, then bowed and went to the bathroom to nurse his now injured leg.

Lay, better known as 'Lazy Smurf' finally woke up and began to eat his breakfast. Lay sleeps and relaxes almost all the time. He's closest to Xiumin "Dreamy Smurf' whose pretty much the same. Both are always in another world alone dreaming and sleeping and both don't speak much.

They all got up and went to school together although not all of them are close.

Luhan being 'Nosey Smurf' he is, went to to Chanyeol and asked him. "Why are you sad and limping?" Chanyeol looked at him and ignored his question and asked another of his own. "Is it wrong to make mistakes accidentally?"

Luhan was taken aback by the sudden question and he honestly didn't know what answer he should give to Clumsy. He was silent and Chanyeol sensed that so he predicted that it's wrong so he turned around and faced his front and continued walking.

"It's not.. it's a way to teach you a lesson. You should not feel bad about making mistakes but learn from them/ This is how it works you know" Sehun being the 'Brainy Smurf' popped beside Chanyeol and explained to him scaring Tao 'Scary Smurf' in the process. Tao jumped and all other smurfs laughed excluding Kyungsoo 'Grouchy Surf' of course. Tao pouted and turned to Kris "Ahhh hyung tell them not to laugh.. it's not even funny" Tao whined to Kris. Being the 'Tuffy Smurf' Kris glared at every smurf who laughed at Tao trying to shut them up and they finally did.

After Chanyeol finished he nodded at Sehun "Oh.. thanks I guess that I have a lot to learn" he sighed and walked a bit faster walking beside Baekhyun . "What?" Baekhyun  snapped. "You already ruined my hair wanna ruin my day too?" He rolled his eyes and walked away next to Lay whose eyes are half open and in the verge of falling and sleeping on the ground. 

Chanyeol sighed and felt so down so he stopped walking and sat down on a bench on the side walk. He was relieved that no one saw that he was about to skip school. He sat down and kept thinking about life and how he got here. He tried so hard not to think about Baekhyun but it's hard not to this about his crush.

Although he knows that Baekhyun  hates him and that the elder always bullies him he can't help but fall for his charms. He decided to keep quiet not wanting to ruin the none existing friendship that they had. Chanyeol was always so sensitive both physically and mentally but he always keep things to himself he never cried in front of anysmurf before and told them about his problems. He always cries alone making sure that no one is there to see him. He's already a burden to all other smurfs by being clumsy and always ruining things. He doesn't want to burden them even more.

He tried escaping once but Suho caught him. He even made him stay with him at his hut to keep an eye on him and make sure he wasn't going to escape again. He left him there for a good 30 days. But none of the other smurfs knew only the both of them but Chanyeol enjoying staying inside, away from other smurfs. He enjoys solitude because no smurf would curse at him for being clumsy or even abuse him. He was hit and bullied quiet much in his school so when Suho told hime that he'll return to school after those 30 days finish he was hesitant and unsure if he should but Suho managed to convince him. 

He didn't realize that he was crying until he felt a hand raise his chin up and slowly wipe his tears away. When he saw the face of that somesmurf or rather Baekhyun  his heart raced and his eyes doubled in size. 'He looks so adorab.. crap what am I saying'  Baekhyun quickly snapped out of his thoughts. "I'm sorry for yelling at you I didn't sleep well last night so I was a bit irritated this morning.. I really like you, Wanna go out with me?" Baekhyun  asked cheerfully.

Chanyeol's mouth was wide open, his eyes blinking rapidly. " Y-You want to go out with me?" he stuttered. 

"Hell NO!!' Baekhyun  laughed. 

"Did you guys get that?" he turned around to see Baekhyun's friends Taeyeon 'Smurfette', Junki 'Hackus', Lisa 'Vexy' getting out from a bush with a camera. "You were joking? Y-You.. you filmed this?" Chanyeol asked in the verge of breaking down again.

"Of course I was who would want to go out with such a loser like you" Chanyeol stood up and was about to run before he tripped because of Baekhyun 's legs. He fell down hard on his injured leg. He stood up and run as fast as he could ignoring the burning sensation he felt in his leg.

"What's that?" Taeyeon asked. "It's just tears.. what? It's the first time you see tears?" Baekhyun replied nonchalantly. "No  Baekhyun that" Lisa said pointing to a blue liquid on the ground there is a trail of it to where Chanyeol ad run of to. "Baek you just ed up real bad.. you know what happens when a smurf starts to lose his crystal right?"

Baekhyun realizes what he just did and cursed. " why can't I just go to him and be manly and ask.... aish" Baekhyun  stopped talking and ran to Papa's Smurf's hut and sneaked in and got the spell he needed. He ran as fast as he could following the trail of crystal leading to blue lump on the ground.

He immediately bent down and opened the book to where the spell he wanted was written. He picked Chanyeol and hugged him  close to his chest while closing his eyes and saying the spell while pointing the wand at Chanyeol's injured leg.

"Please be okay" Baekhyun's tears started to fall. One by one they started to increase until he was sobbing. "I-I'm s-s-sorry.. p-please don't l-leave--" he stopped when he felt Chanyeol's body shiver. He popped his eyes open and inspected Chanyeol's every move carefully.

"Hey Chanyeol do you hear me? Are you okay? Does it hurt so much?" He flashed questions at Chanyeol one after the other. "C-Cold" Chanyeol stuttered while shivering. Baekhyun  looked around trying to look for someone to help but there was nothing but trees. He heard the bushes move his head quickly snapped to the side where he heard the movement. He took his jacket off and covered Chanyeol with it. 

"Hey Chanyeol wake up please we need to return it's not safe here outside the village" he whispered worriedly as the sound got closer and closer. "Chanyeol please" he sighed and got up he tried picking Chanyeol up but no avail he couldn't. He sighed once again and looked at Chanyeol's face. 

"You clumsy thing.. You should be careful and stand up for yourself" Baekhyun scolded quietly regretting doing this to the younger. 

He started staring at his face in his mirror the at Chanyeol's the he leaned closer to Chanyeol's face looking at the both of them in the mirror. "You know.. We actually look good together.. no wait we look perfect together" he smiled waiting for the spell to kick in. He looked at Chanyeol's face again but that was a mistake since he forgot how close they were. He stared at Chanyeol's closed eyes then at his plump lips then at his closed eyes then a his lips again. He closed his own eyes and started leaning in until he felt a huge hand grab both him and Chanyeol into a huge jar.

"YAH you monster put us down!" he screamed but Sooman 'Gargamel' just laughed an evil laugh and continued his way with Azrael lagging behind due to his owner's huge steps.

Moments later Baekhyun  found himself in a closed jar with Chanyeol in Sooman's house. "Hey Azrael watch them while I go the the bathroom got it" the cat just meowed in reply.

Baekhyun looked down and gasped at the sight. A tear fell down his cheek at the sight of his broken mirror. "Aish you stupid monster you even broke my precious mirror" he yelled and hugged his broken mirror.

"Hnng.. ahhh.. urrghhh what's this? Where is this?" Chanyeol moaned in pain.

Baekhyun sat  beside him and pointed a finger at Chanyeol "YOU!! next time you have an injured leg you should just it up like a man and go back to the village not run away like a high school girl" Baekhyun  snapped. Chanyeol lowered his head and apologized. "Yeah just apologize like you always do. You think that would solve anything?!!" he yelled angrily suddenly frustrated because of his broken mirror.

At this point Chanyeol couldn't take it anymore and a tear fell down his cheek as another and another followed. Being yelled and cursed at by your crush isn't a thing that would make somesmurf happy so Chanyeol broke down and started crying heavily. Baekhyun  kept watching him the whole time. He regretted what he said the moment it came out of his mouth but being a coward he couldn't say something.

"I'm sorry Chanyeol but i just can't. If i could jusy spill those three words and be a man about it I would" he whispered loud enough for only himself to hear. When Chanyeol started calming down he started getting up. "Yah what do you think you're doing huh? You are injured sit down and stop gooding around" Baekhyun  said tiredly while sitting down and leaning back against the jar.

Not sparing Baekhyun  a glance Chanyeol finally managed to get up, he raised his fist and punched the cover of the jar a few times before it cut through. Sooman covered the jar with a paper adding some holes for oxygen. "Sooman is really stupid"he muttered before scooping Baekhyun  in his arms. Baekhyun  finally snapped out of his dazed mood. "Hey put me down or you'll be punished" Chanyeol can read Baekhyun  like an open book well you can't blame him he's been in love with him for 4 years. He knows that Baekhyun regretted what he did but because of his 'pride Baekhyun  never admits it. Baekhyun  looks like the bad smurf here but the truth is he's just a small mochi with trust issues.

"Shh hyung.. just climb okay?" Chanyeol whispered with his deep voice in Baekhyun 's ears making the latter shiver. "Do you need help? I can push you up" Chanyeol offered "No! thank you... I don't need you touching my " he muttered.

"Don't wait. just run to the village.. but be careful hyung" Chanyeol said and when Baekhyun  finally climbed he stopped and waited for Chanyeol. "Hyung. I said go" Baekhyun  shook his head and waited for Chanyeol to climb. Suddenly his eyes widened and he looked around and when he finally spotted the thing he's been looking for he sighed in relief. "Let's go quickly" Chanyeol said. Baekhyun  looked at him sadly then back at his mirror inside the jar. Chanyeol followed his gaze. 

"Seriously hyung? Why didn't you say before" Chanyeol sighed and climbed back in and got the mirror for Baekhyun and the elder happily took it and hugged it. "Thanks Clumsy! you're really something" Baekhyun  said cheerfully and absentmindedly pecked Chanyeol on the cheek then started walking to the village.

Chanyeol stood there for a moment stunned and processing what just happened, when he realized it he kept smiling and giggling all the way back. He kept limping his way until he spotted Baekhyun  few steps in front of him. He chuckled. "Even with an injured leg I'm still faster than you" Baekhyun  glared at him. "Well when I get long legs like yours come trace me" he pouted. "Cure" Chanyeol muttered but Baekhyun  heard it and smirked. 

"You think I'm cute?"

Chanyeol choked and avoided Baekhyun 's eyes. His face was a deep shade of red and he didn't want Baekhyun  to notice so he walked faster. "Okay okay I'll stop just don't walk faster I don't want to walk alone like a loser" Chanyeol being able to read Baekhyun, he knew that the latter was worried so he slowed down his steps. "Hyung?" Chanyeol asked.

"Mmhm?"

"You know you should just express yourself whenever you feel like it. I won't judge you I'll never do that. So.. you know you can say whatever you want in front of me" Chanyeol winced in pain after tripping on some fallen leaves then smiled awkwardly. 

when they finally arrived at the village. Suho was the first to see them and take them to his hu. He gave Chanyeol an injection to ease the pain and make him sleep and then started treating his injury while talking to Baekhyun. 

"What happened this time/" Obviously, it wasn't the first time these two got into trouble. Because of there love which both of them are blind to see in each other's eyes, they always end up getting into trouble which sometimes is really dangerous. So they both weren't that scared because they're used to this.

"Nothing" Baekhyun replied.

Suho gave him a stern look. Baekhyun  sighed. "I pranked him but I went to far and he being 'Clumsy' tripped on my leg and injured his own" Baekhyun  nodded.

"I know that not all" Suho said while applying the medicine on Chanyeol wound. Baekhyun  eyes widened and he looked at Suho. Suho chuckled. "I know you're having weird thoughts about me stalking you two but I did not. the injury isn't fresh new so I could tell. and do you know how dangerous that is?" Suho asked. Baekhyun  nodded "I didn't mean it, you now I didn't" Baekhyun  said dejectedly. 

Suho said while getting up and bringing a bandage for Chanyeol. "I know you didn't but when are you going to tell him, you know he loves you too"

"Then why doesn't he do it first?" Baekhyun  pouted. Suho laughed "Baekhyun -ah this isn't a game of who does this first. This is serious and you know it, and how do you expect him to confess when you treat him like that" Baekhyun  nodded. "Besides, Chanyeol is 'clumsy' he'll definitely just deny it saying it's a mistake or apologize"

"you're right" Baekhyun sighed once again. "Now stop sighing. Chanyeol won't be leaving anytime soon so I want you to accompany him and nurse him while I'm gone, and I'm expecting some great news about you two by tomorrow, got it? Suho winked and smiled then got up after bandaging Chanyeol's leg. Baekhyun  smiled back and made a salute sign "yes, sir"

Baekhyun  stared at Chanyeol for a good 10 before he snapped out of it, "I really need to get busy" he stood up and roamed around the hut before entering Chanyeol's room. well say it's rude but Baekhyun didn't care. He always wondered why Chanyeol lives with Suho. Was he special to him somehow? He didn't know. 

When he entered he gasped at what he saw. There was a half opened cabinet full of mirrors just like his'. He walked closer and admired each one of them although they all are the same. Then he stopped when he suddenly remembered all those times he broke his mirror and he finds a new one just the next morning wrapped up in a box with a letter saying 'Good morning Vanity have a good day!' that letter always made him smile so whenever he got a new one he would keep it in his drawer. He wondered if Chanyeol was the one sending them. 

"Of course it's him stupid" he muttered to himself. He turned and looked around a bit more before finding a familiar looking jacket with an envelope right above it. He walked to it and picked the jacket. He spotted a few familiar holes and it was ripped badly. Call him nosy or curious but he couldn't walk away when he remember exactly what happened that day. He opened the envelope slowly making sure not to rip it and started reading the letter.

 'Annyeong umma! How are you? I miss you I hope you're doing well because I'm not, I'm so hurt.. You remember Baekhyun 'Vanity" that I always told you about? He.. He came to me today with his friends and he.. he beat me up and ruined the jacket you sewed for me but that's not only why I'm hurt. It's because whenever he does something I still can't get mad at him. Do you know how much that hurts umma? It's so tiring I love him so much that I can't even blame him for doing that. I always blame myself for everything he does and it's so annoying. I love him so much that I can never do something good when he's around. I always get nervous and mess up. But I know it's wrong.. so wrong but I can't help but feel this way. I don't know why he hates me so much. When I get close to him he always gets angry and when I avoid him he gets angry I can't understand what I did wrong. Why am i always wrong? Can i join you? You said you'd come back but you never did. Why can't I do the same thing. I hope you're doing well umma... annyeong..'

-Clumsy

Baekhyun thinks that it's the first time he cried so much over someone. He can see how much he have hurt Chanyeol's feelings and he can't help but feel guilty. He washed his face and went down to see Chanyeol about to get up. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked. "Uhm.. my room?" Chanyeol said more like asked. 

"No! Papa said yo shouldn't move" he went there and helped Chanyeol lay back down again. "Why are you still here? If you know that Papa isn't here?"

"It's because you're sick and there's no one that could take care of you except me" Baekhyun said while avoiding Chanyeol's eyes. "Mhmm okay" Chanyeol closed his eyes and snuggled into his blankets.

"I'm sorry" he muttered. "I'm sorry for causing you trouble all this time. I don't know what's wrong with me but I know it has something to do with my heart and you" Chanyeol's eyes popped open and he looked at Baekhyun  from under his huge white hat. He opened his mouth to talk but Baekhyun  was quick to shut him up.

"Let me finish.. I know that I've been hurting yo all this time and i was stupid for doing this when i knew that I never hated you but quiet the opposite. I'm really sorry for ruining you're jacket I now know how much it means to you. I was such a jerk for treating you like that and I'm really sorry Chanyeol" Chanyeol's eyes even got wider if possible. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun . "C-C-Chanyeol?" he asked surprised. Baekhyun  chuckled(trying to lift the mood up a bit but if came out dull) 

"Yeah I called you Chanyeol and I 'll keep calling you Chanyeol" he smiled sadly at Chanyeol. He felt really guilty for what he has been doing not knowing to effect it had on Chanyeol. He felt guilty for doing this when Chanyeol only loved him and looked after him all this time, and what has he been doing? bullying him to hide his feelings? how cruel is that.

Chanyeol's eyes suddenly softened. "Hey hyung are you okay?" Baekhyun  looked at him confused. Chanyeol lifted his hand to Baekhyun 's face and Baekhyun  closed his eyes, preparing himself for the blow that Chanyeol was about to give him but nothing came. 

He opened his eyes when he felt soft hands cup his cheeks and wipe his tears away. He looked at Chanyeol's eyes and saw how gentle and soft they looked back at him. "I'm sorry Chanyeol I really am. I hope you can forgive me. I went too far and even put you in danger" he breathed heavily trying hard not to cry.

"Hyun--"

Baekhyun  was quick enough to cut him off. "Can you say my name instead of hyung I don't like it"

"I don't like it too, V-Vanity" Chanyeol flushed. 

"Not that one" Baekhyun  shook his head. 

"B-B-Baekhyun "

"You're so cute when you stutter like that" Baekhyun  squealed. Chanyeol flushed once again and avoided Baekhyun 's eyes.

"Chanyeol?" Chanyeol turned and looked at Baekhyun . "Yea?"

"I.. I.. l-love you...so much.... I really do" Chanyeol opened his mouth then closed and then opened it and closed it again. Speechless is how he felt. "You don't have to say anything I know ti's hard for you since I'm such an annoying brat. Yes I admit it it I was a coward for treating you like this and I don't know what I was doing with my life since you just came and took me awa-- I'm blabbering aren't I?" Baekhyun  asked out of breath.

Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun  for a good 2 minutes. Baekhyun  couldn't take it anymore. "Uhm okay. I get it, I stupid for thinking.. I'm not even going to say what I was thinking well before, not now you know--" 

"Just shut up and kiss me" Chanyeol muttered while blushing but Baekhyun  sure heard it and he doesn't need to be told twice to do so. He got up and pulled Chanyeol's neck and crashed his lips with Chanyeol's.

Saying it was good was an underestimation it felt surreal. Both poured their hearts into the kiss. Saying what couldn't be said though words. Chanyeol's responded to the kiss and titled his head so Baekhyun  could have a better access to his mouth. Their lis moved in sync. Baekhyun  but Chanyeol's bottom lip asking for entrance, Chanyeol moaned softly and Baekhyun  took the chance and quickly slipped his tongue in Chanyeol's mouth. Their tongues fought for dominance which Baekhyun  obviously won and on Chanyeol's tongue which made hm moan louder. They soon pulled away for oxygen. Chanyeol rested his forehead on Baekhyun 's and looked right at his eyes searching for something. When he finally could see it he smiled and pecked Baekhyun 's lips softly. "I'm glad this is not just another prank" he smiled. 

"What makes you think that it's not?" Baekhyun  asked curiously. "I promise it's not , I'm just asking" Baekhyun  said when he saw Chanyeol giving him a confused look.

"Your eyes says it all" Chanyeol said then suddenly got up.

"Hey sit down you need to heal quickly so we could go on a date" Baekhyun  scolded. 

"You'll go on a date with me?" Chanyeol asked with sparkling eyes and a hopeful look.

Baekhyun  chuckled "Yes now listen to everything I say and go sit" Chanyeol obeyed and sat down and watch baekhyun waiting for more commands. Baekhyun  laughed "God, how can you be so adorable like that" Baekhyun  went and sat next to Chanyeol and hugged him.

"B-Baekhyun?"

"Yeah?"

"I..love...you....so much"

"Say it once more"

"I love you so much Baekhyun"

"One more time"

Chanyeol chuckled. "Byun Baekhyun  I love you so much"

"Is that good enough?"

"I could get used to this"

"That's not fair.. where's my reward for being goof?" Chanyeol pouted. 

"PARK Chanyeol I love you so so so so much" Baekhyun  laughed.

"This is the first time I've seen you laugh this much.. I love it you should laugh more"

"Me too.. this is the first time i've laughed.. a real one"

Baekhyun  sat on Chanyeol's lap careful. not to touch his injured leg and showered Chanyeol's lips wit pecks.

"I love you I love you I love you I love you woooooohoo" he giggled and hugged him tightly.

 

----------------------------------

A/N: Heyy! here's an old cringy fluff that I wrote some time ago. love y'all much.