Chapter 1

Unplanned Parenthood?

Hyunjung let out a yawn as she sat up from the couch in the living room where her and Luda had been sitting for three hours straight. 

They had been friends for a really long time but they decided to take their relationship to a whole other level and become.....roomates. 

Listen before you complain because you thought a whole other level would be dating let's get this straight being roomies with your homedog takes a lot of commitment, loyalty, and honesty. If you take that last cookie you gotta say something!! If you finish the milk and then put back the empty jug....consider yourself gone...thats like ugh. 

Anyway Hyunjung and Luda have led quite the boring life, simple jobs, steady income, and barely any serious dates. Everyone around them in their friend group began to grow up! Though they were still dumb kids at heart. Xuan Yi and Cheng Xiao recently had their first baby, imagine 11 girls becoming aunts together...thats just like super wild. It was the cutest baby in the world but from Cheng Xiao said about the restless nights constantly staying awake because this baby was hungry or because it had just itself....well needless to say it completely turned Hyunjung off from wanting a baby. 

"You think he is gonna get killed? That would be bad" 

Hyunjung snapped out of her thoughts and looked towards her roommate. She looked super worried about some character on the tv. Her eyebrows were furrowed together and her bottom lip quivered a bit. Hyunjung lazily threw her head back and let out a small laugh, "you look like you are gonna cry"

Luda opened as her face became slightly red from embarrassment, she couldn't seem to get her words out so instead she just punched Hyunjung on the arm. 

Hyunjung let out another laugh, "that was weak, you can do better" 

Luda huffed and punched her again, "better Ms.hitmeharder?"

Hyunjung smirked, "oh sweetie, you should know by now I like it harder than that" 

Hyunjung was acting like it didn't hurt but if she is being honest it hurt like hell and she wanted nothing more than to rub the spot. 

"Ew leave me out of your kinks please" Luda said with a small gag.

"Damn you're right, I can't get the 'smol bean' with probably more kinks than me involved with mine" Hyunjung said dramatically as she made air quotes with her fingers. 

"I am a smol bean!" 

"Sure you are" 

"You used to think I was a smol bean, what happened?" 

"We moved in together" 

"That's-" 

Their little bickering was cut off by the sound of their doorbell. 

Hyunjung looked at Luda who looked back her and at the same time they both spoke, "did you buy pizza?" 

They stared at each other again before speaking once more, "jinx you owe me a soda" 

They continued to stare before the doorbell rang once again causing Hyunjung to sigh. "I'll get it" she muttered as she stood up leaving the small girl on the couch. 

She stomped over to the door, "wtf you want- Xuan Yi?" 

Hyunjung stared at the Chinese woman in her doorway who seemed slightly nervous because she kept figdeting. 

"Hiiiiiii I need a favor" Xuan Yi said with a huge smile and a small laugh and oh god Hyunjung already knew this couldn't be good.

"Ummm....what is it?" Hyunjung asked, maybe it could possibly be something she can refuse. 

"Okay I'll cut the bull, I need you to take care of mine and Cheng Xiao's baby for sometime" Xuan Yi said flatly as she pulled a baby out of nowhere like some magician.

"Oh hell no!" Hyunjung exclaimed, "I'm not some babysitter!" 

"Please! Mine and Cheng Xiao's anniversary is coming up and I want to take her to Italy and I wanted to take the baby I really did but I've asked her how she feels about taking the baby on the plane and she freaked and I'm not about to disobey my wife who would literally whip my if I did something that could possibly harm our child though if she really did whip me I would enjoy it, you feel me?" 

Hyunjung stared at Xuan Yi with narrowed eyes as she rambled on, "honestly no, I don't feel you" 

"Great! Anyway thanks!" 

Before Hyunjung could say anything Xuan Yi was running off. Hyunjung scoffed, " didn't even give me the baby-" 

"Hey Hyunjung I heard the yelling by the door what's wro- is that a baby?" Luda asked as she looked down at Hyunjung's arms.

Hyunjung froze and slowly looked down before erupting, "that motherer!!!"

"Watch your language! There is a baby present!"