Love is everything

Kyuhyun Sungmin FULL/LOVE STORY

  "Sungmin sleep tight,i wanna to meet E-teuk hyung for awhile",Kyuhyun whirspired to sungmin ear while push him sloly to lie down."Joha ~"

 

     After 20 minutes,Kyuhyun came back from Lee teuk room at 11th floor.

 

      
 

  "Kyuhyun-hyung when are you going to tell sungmin about this?!"Henry ask him. "shhhhhhhh ! you'll wake up sungmin hyung up!"kyuhyun said that while looking at sungmin sleeping or awake.

 

 

    "Ah-kyuhyun-ah,are you playing on me ?!"Sungmin said it in his heart(he prentended to be sleep). Kyuhyun thought that MIN has gone to sleep ."Henry do not tell Him about this,OK ?",Talking to henry while kissing sungmin cheeks Minnie blush.

 

     "aish kyuhyun You belong with me ~How could you !"crying in his heart to maintain his sleeping act.after 5 minutes when after talking with Henry,Kyuhyun hug him tightly and sleep.

 

        Tomorrow morning sungmin wake kyuhyun up"Kyuhyun-ah*with a gentle touch/pushing*wake up today you have schedule right ~Wake up"Kyuhyun wake and slowly loosen his hand from Minnie's body

*Kyumin share one single bed even though they have 2 beds in thier room(They gave an excuse that they threw things on another bed).

 

"Ah kyuhyun-ah come let's showo(shower) together."Sungmin's tricks to get him up & SHOWER WITH HIM.

*Other members claimed that kyumin bathe together almost everyday. Keke.*