My Childish Boyfriend

Big Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s Tuesday morning and Hyukjae is busy looking for some clothes he likes to wear today when his set alarm rings all over the house. He quickly went to his bedroom to turn it off and put down some dress he chose on his bed. He sigh when he remember the reason why he set an alarm. He lazily walk towards his bathroom and knock on its door thrice.

 

“yah! Are you going to shower the whole day? It’s already time, hurry up!” He heard the sound of the water from the shower slowly fading out.

 

“I’m done!” someone answered inside. He can hear some movement and after some time, the door is finally opened. Hyukjae is ready to scold when that someone throw himself to him. “Sorry babe, I enjoyed your strawberry scented shampoo.”

 

“Yah LEE DONGHAE, YOU’RE WET!” The latter just smiled and pulled him towards the bedroom.

 

“Did you prepare my clothes?”

 

“I’m not your maid!” grumpy Hyukjae answers and Lee Donghae just laugh at him, pulls him and kiss him on his chubby cheeks.

 

“You look so adorable when you’re pouting. Ah, it’s so nice to annoy you sometimes.” He was pinch on the cheeks after.

 

“Idiot.” Hyukjae push him and lead the way. “There’s your clothes. Dress up and hurry, Leeteuk hyung already called, we will leave soon.”

 

“Okay okay! Thanks baby. Now I want some real kiss.” Donghae is about to kiss him when Hyukjae stop and push him away.

 

“LEE DONGHAE!!!!”

 

“Just once!”

 

“No!”

 

“Please?”

 

“DONGHAE STOP!” Hyukjae glared at him and Donghae knows when to stop. “Fine.”

 

“Hurry up. I’ll wait for you outside.” Donghae nodded and started to fix his clothes. “I’ll get one later!” he shouted when Hyukjae is almost out of the bedroom.

 

“Dream on!” The latter answered before closing the door. The poor tiger just pouted.

 

Just when Hyukjae thought that he’s all done and peaceful with his childish boyfriend, the latter continue to annoys him every second before they leave the chaotic house.

 

“Hyukkie, where’s my foot sock?”

 

“Hyukkie what shoes I need to wear?”

 

“Babe, help me with my hair.”

 

“Baby!” Grumpy Hyukjae can only stomp his feet but went to do all his boyfriends demand.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“What did you do this time, Lee Hyukjae?” Leeteuk ask when he saw the couple being so distant with each other inside the car.

 

“You should ask him.” Hyukjae answered and sit beside the manager.

 

Leeteuk just look back at his other dongsaeng who is sporting a long pout on his face. He sigh and decided to ask later. He told the manager that they can already go and call the other members to inform them that they’re on their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter