Daydream

Daydream

The sun is up and it shines so bright, its rays of it feels like dancing as the wind blows. Summer air can feel around the city, the heat of it brushes against Myungsoos' skin. He doesn't mind it, anyway, he's too early— too early for his date. No one to be blamed but him. No! He doesn't need to blamed his self, just that he's to excited for it. He's been dreaming this day to come, and now it's finally happens, who is him to deny that he was beyond happy? He wouldn't mind waiting for his date even he's under the heat of the sun, what matters to him now that he'll be dating his long time crush.

Ever since he laid his eyes to Nam Woohyun, he's always been dreaming off of him. And when Woohyun asks him for a date, he couldn't believed it and he needs to ask Dongwoo to pinch him if he wasn't dreaming.

He's nervous but excited too, to ease his nervousness he made his self busy looking around the amusement park while he was waiting for Woohyun. Anytime now Woohyun will be there too.

He was too absorb with the scenery in front of him and too unaware that his date had already on his side.

Woohyun scan the place to look for Myungsoo, and when he saw him, that precious eyes from Myungsoo as he was looking the entire place was priceless, so, he doesn't have a heart to bother him. Why would he if he could be near him? He let his self stares at Myungsoo. And he realize that he's been staring for him for so long, he composed his self and cleared his throat.

Eyes met, sweet smiles flashes… stares for a moment… everything went blank, losing their selves with their gaze… then a snap, Myungsoo looks away, cheeks flashing red color— suddenly feeling shy, and Woohyun could only smile and whispered "cute".

"H-hi!" Myungsoo greets him, he stutter.

Smile, "Hello, pretty. Did I make you wait?" Woohyun asks.

"No, you haven't. Just… just, I came here early." He said, but still feel shy.

Woohyun can't help but to smile, "You know, you don't need to be shy in front of me. It's just me Myungsoo, your senior." He mutter.

Cheeks are flashing deep red now. "Yeah, but can't blamed me, you make me feel something that I don't felt before." Myungsoo thought.

Woohyun take his hand when he didn't stir feels like telling him "It's okay." Soothing him, assuring him that everything is fine, that he doesn't need to be shy, that they were good. "Let's go now."

Woohyun still holding his hand. He smile, and let Woohyun lead the way.

"So, this is the feeling to be held by your crush? I think, I'm falling so hard this time." He muse. "Will he catch me if I fall?" He smiled with that idea.

Myungsoo feels like going out for the first time. Well, he dated before but he never felt like this. Maybe, it's too different. Because a.) It is his friend who sets him for a blind date, b.) He doesn't feel any feeling with those guys he dated.

He calm his self or Woohyun finds him weird.

They stroll around the park, they even rode some rides. They took a pictures in a booth. Shared a pieces of waffles, hotdogs and an ice tea drinks. Wear a couple of headbands, and even brought a souvenirs.

The day is near to end, after the fireworks display, he doesn't even know if Woohyun is up for a dinner, because they already ate that much though it is only a snack. Woohyun driving him home is romantic but he knows, Woohyun won't be driving him home because they both had their cars with them. Myungsoo wouldn't even know if they can go out for a date again. He's worried too, that things will end as this day ends too.

As the fireworks began, lighten up the dark sky, Woohyun clasps there hand together, eyes not in the fireworks display but into Myungsoo who is amusingly looking to the colored sky.

Myungsoo caught Woohyun staring at him. He smiles at him with so much love.

Silence filled, only the rhythm of their hearts were they can hear, too engage  with their own little world, not caring what's around them, what matter is the moment they share now.

Woohyun looking straight to his eyes, somewhat asking him if he could kiss me. The smile he gave to him, he means he could.

Woohyun slowly leaning in, foreheads touches, and his lips inches away from him, then…

A slight shake to his shoulder snaps him. "Hello! Earth to Myungsoo." A voice and a hand of Dongwoo waving in front of him. "Hey! You're zoning out—again."

He's been zoning out lately, daydreaming of Woohyun.

He shake his head off to wake him up, "What?" He asks innocently with a pout.

"I said…" Dongwoo begins. Myungsoo look around not paying attention to Dongwoo's what is saying, okay he's with Dongwoo and they were in there school cafeteria. So, it means, it was only a daydream.

What? Daydream? That's why his is aching for sitting so long. How long they've been here? Well, he doesn't have any idea. Okay, he remembers, it was lunch break, they got there meals, look for a space, and he take a spoonful bite of his foods and… and… he was spacing out. He starts to mumbled curses.

"Myungsoo, are you okay?" Dongwoo asks him in confusion.

He smiled bitterly to him, "Yeah, I am."

No he's not okay. Damn! It was only a daydream, damn! Dongwoo for snapping him from his reverie. Woohyun gonna kiss him, but damn! He's mad to Dongwoo now, of all the scenes why does Dongwoo needs to snaps him in that very moment?

​​​Its not really Dongwoo's fault, it's his, for daydreaming too much about Woohyun. He's ready to shot a glare to Dongwoo when…

Eyes wide, mouth agape, and his world stops for a moment, because Nam Woohyun just passed in front of him, threw a flying kisses to him, winks at him, then he left. 

He looks back to Myungsoo showers him with a finger hearts. "One of this day I'll be asking you to date me Kim Myungsoo. And make you fall for me." Woohyun said to his self.