Final

Carrot Cake

Wendy gulped, she doesn't know what to do. She doesn't know how to tame the untamed bunny that is currently opening every single cabinet door that is inside the kitchen just to find a certain food that she saved for herself.

 

"Where is it? Where is it?!"

 

Wendy heard Irene mumbled angrily, slamming every kitchen cabinet door shut. The shorter girl doesn't know if its best to approach the older girl or not, but what could go wrong right?

 

"H-hyun are you o-ok?"

 

The shorter girl winced when Irene looked at her with a glare then proceeds to go around the kitchen and search. Wendy sighs it wouldn't work, maybe she needs to leave the older girl for a little while and that she did. Wendy went to the living room and patiently wait for her Joohyun.

 

An hour passed and everything turned quiet inside the kitchen. Wendy was drown from reading a magazine she found under the table and didn't notice the peacefulness. Hearing some footsteps she tore her gaze away from the magazine and look up to see Joohyun head bow down. 

 

Wendy places the magazine beside her and let Joohyun sit on her lap. The shorter girl cooed while running her hand up and down on the older girl's back. 

 

"What's wrong Hyun? Why do you look like an angry bunny a while ago, hmm? Tell me babe" 

 

"My cake is gone" 

 

Joohyun mumble on Wendy's neck and by just thinking of it makes the older girl cry. Wendy panicked as she heard sniffles coming from the older girl. 

 

"W-what cake is that Hyun?"

 

"T-the carrot cake you gave me... I'm saving it so we could eat it together... B-but when I woke up its.. It's gone wan-ah" 

 

Joohyun's tears fell down from her eyes with a matching pout. Seungwan chuckled mentally how could Irene Bae act so tough and hot on stage but when at home she's Bae Joohyun, her girlfriend and a very childish one. 

 

Seungwan couldn't help it but let out a chuckle earning a cute glare from her girlfriend and also a slap. 

 

"What's so f-funny huh?" 

 

Joohyun pouted more and it melts Seungwan's heart. 

 

"How could you be so cute Hyun?" 

 

Joohyun blushes and burying her face on the crook of Seungwan's neck, hiding her now pink cheeks. Seungwan giggled and hugged the girl on her laps tightly. Letting the silence consume them. 

 

"I'm still upset... Who could've eaten it" 

 

Joohyun said breaking the silence. Seungwan couldn't answer as she is thinking of a possible suspect. 

 

"Aww baby don't fret over it hmm? How about I'll just bake you a carrot cake to ease that upset feeling inside you? How's that sound?" 

 

Joohyun smile widely and nodded her head, she got off Seungwan's lap not forgetting to give her a kiss before skipping to the kitchen happily. 

 

Seungwan couldn't help but fell in love over her childish girlfriend again. She swore she'll make her happy just to see that lovely smile on her girl's pretty face. 

 

"Wan-ah hurry!!" 

 

Snapping out of her thoughts she immediately followed the older girl to the kitchen.