006

2yeon shots

Nayeon is sure of one thing, her girlfriend Yoo Jeongyeon never gets jealous. She never sees Jeongyeon get jealous when some guys or idol guys talks or flirts to her, she even gave some of them a drink. She thinks that maybe Jeongyeon does not love her that much to get jealous.

 

After their performance Nayeon was the last one to left their waiting room because she wants to remove her make up before leaving.

She’s walking when someone approached her "Hi Twice Nayeon right?" 

"Yup" not bothering to look to the guy because she's busy texting Jeongyeon saying that she’s on her way out now.

"I’m Jimin, I really enjoyed your performance earlier." the guy extended his hand to Nayeon. She accepted it after putting her phone in her bag.

 "Ahh yeah I know you BTS. Nice to meet you Jimin-ssi"

"You really look pretty"

Amazed by Nayeons beauty Jimin touches Nayeons hair that made the older girl uncomfortable, she took steps backward from the boy.

  "Thanks. Excuse me but I really need to go" she’s about to walk away when Jimin holds her hand but the guy releases it when he saw Nayeon glaring to his hand

"Sorry about my actions. Can I invite you to go out sometime?"

Nayeons about to decline his offer when an ostrich came to her side

"Nayeonie"

"Jeong" Nayeon hold to Jeongyeons arm

"annyeonghasaeyo" Jeongyeon bows to Jimin "Let’s go, they are waiting"

"Okay. Jimin-ssi we will go now." Nayeon nod to Jimin

"Annyeong. Ah here" Jeongyeon gave her coca cola to Jimin

Jimin gladly accepted it. "Wow thank you. Goodbye, take care."

Jeongyeon just smile then drag nayeon away.  

 

 

"AAAAHHH"

 

When Jimin opened the can of soda the content splashed to his face and his clothes.

 

"What was that? Did you hear that?" Nayeon ask her girlfriend when she heard a scream not far from them. She’s about to turn where the scream came from when Jeongyeon hug her. Mine

"Nope I didn’t here anything, maybe you’re just imagining things."   

“Jeong someone might see us” Nayeon trying to break free from Jeongyeon

“Let them see, I don’t care” after a couple of seconds Jeongyeon released Nayeon “Let’s go Nayeonie” Jeongyeon intertwine their fingers.

 

Serves him right

Jeongyeon smirked when she remember how hard and fast she shakes the coca cola when she saw Jimin touches Nayeons hair and holds nayeons hand, good thing she didn’t forget to bring coca cola in her bag that time.

 

 

"Don’t tell me I didn’t tell you not to make a move to Nayeon-ssi. Don’t worry I feel you, been there, change your clothes we'll wait outside"

 Jungkook pat his bandmate shoulder remembering his own experience of Jeongyeons jealousy.

 

________________________________________________

AN:

Who watched go back couple?   😂😂😂