Be my moon, be my star.

Be my moon, be my star.


Ding~

 

Di-ding~~

 

Di-di-ding~~~

 


The continuous dings startle Hongbin. 

 

 

Water dripping off his wet hair, slowly sliding down his side lock to his body and melting on the towel that's wrapped loosely around his waist, he now finally feels fresh from last night-party's hangover after a long cool bath. The was really crazy. 

 

 

Hongbin being a general good guy didn’t really want to go because parties weren’t really his type but Wonshik had to be an wanting to impress this certain cute guy Lee Jaehwan from their class that he had no any other option but to follow him to help him out.

 

 

 

Turned out Jaehwan already liked Wonshik from the day one which the guy confessed after his tenth shot of some cheap alcohol that Wonshik cried his eyes out in happiness. Seriously

 

 

Ding-ding~~~~

 

 


Hongbin jerks as his phone buzzes few times again on his night stand. Who was going crazy like this early in the morning? Drying his hair using spare towel with his one hand, he walks to grab his phone with another.  He taps his phone unlocking it to see the flow of messages from Taekwoon. 

 

 


Hongbin grins. 

 


Ah right, Taekwoon. His boyfriend.  His precious kitty. 

 

 

@taekhoney 16 messages. 

 


“What the ?” Hongbin curses out loudly, the smile fading as his heart starts beating irresistibly fast at the thought that something might have gone wrong with Taekwoon that he had texted him like freaking 16 messages for someone who barely send two messages, also who preferred calls over texts. 

 


Surprisingly there were no traces of calls, only messages. 

 


, did I forget to tell Taekwoon about the party? Or maybe did I do something wrong when I was drunk last night? Or is Taekwoon sick? Did he get beaten up? Or something. 

 

 

Many useless thoughts cross Hongbin’s mind as he hurriedly opens the chat room of his and Taekwoon, water dripping off his hair, towel long gone from his hand, let alone the wet hair for now. 

 

 

@taekhoney 08:49 am.

Hey bean, you up?

How did the party go?


@taekhoney 08:50 am.

Hey?

Bean hey?

Are you there?


@taehoney 08:51 am.


Baby hey?

ARE YOU BY CHANCE IGNORING ME?

 

@taekhoney 08:52 am.


DON’T LEAVE ON READ PLEASE. 

DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG BABES?

PLEASE REPLY ME. 


@taekhoney 08:53 am.


YOU’RE SCARING ME.

BEAN AH, TALK TO ME.

PLEASE. 


@taekhoney 08:54 am.


Is it because I took a selfie with Hakyeon?

Yeah?


@taekhoney 08:55 am.

Babe I can explain that, please. 

Talk to me. 

 

 


Hongbin desperately sighs in relief as he reads first few messages where he discovers nothing serious. He got afraid for nothing what the hell? And besides Taekwoon doesn’t really like chatting, instead likes talking on phone for like forever even when Hongbin insists to end the call the latter urges him to speak for next two hours just because he likes listening to Hongbin’s voice. So what is up with him seriously? He quickly types-

 

 

To @taehoney 08:56 am.


Chill hyung, WTF? I was in shower. You’re literally screaming in texts.                                                                                 

 

 

-and taps send before he continues reading the text grinning at how crazy Teakwoon had gone just in five minutes. That is until his eyes meet up with the name ‘Hakyeon’, his smile immediately flops. Instead, his eyes hysterically open wide, double his already big normal size. What? Taekwoon took a what? A selfie? With who? Hakyeon? That cute classmate of Taekwoon that keeps clinging to him, like a ing koala. And that freaking clingy guy dared to take a selfie with his boyfriend? 

 

 


And his Taekwoon agreed? Ridiculous

 

To @taekhoney 08:56 am.


WAIT- YOU DID WHAT? 

 


He doesn’t know why he is boiling up but he really doesn’t like clingy people getting near to his Taekwoon. 

 


The chat room shows ‘typing’ which probably Taekwoon must be writing this long text explaining what had happened about the selfie but Hongbin couldn’t wait. His eyes rage with fire as he taps the video call to Taekwoon and the call gets received immediately on the first ring revealing a thin Taekwoon curled in a blanket, eyes searching for Hongbin’s to meet his. 

 


“ARE YOU FREAKING CHEATING ON ME, HYUNG?” Hongbin all but hollers and Taekwoon visibly flinches away from the phone for a second only to be back on the screen to face angry Hongbin with wide eyes that normally were so small which Hongbin adored. He looks so cute. . Right now isn’t the correct time for adoration. 

 


“No babe listen to me!” Taekwoon retorts hollering back, bringing his face very near to his camera, eyes somehow sentimental. “I CAN EXPLAIN.”

 


Hongbin jerks as Taekwoon usually never raises his voice while even arguing, let alone while speaking. He tilts his head staring at his man in confusion as Taekwoon must have been in shock with the wordings he just used. He looks equally confused. Hongbin knows that Taekwoon wouldn’t ever cheat on him. Never. He is thousand percent sure of it but it’s just he couldn’t help with his frustration that his mouth skips those words without his own mere consent because that Hakyeon guy literally doesn’t leave Taekwoon alone when he’s  around him. 

 


“You may start explaini-“ Hongbin starts calming himself but-

 

 

Taekwoon cuts him off with a slightly raised voice. But not rude of course. He wouldn’t do that to Hongbin. 

 

 

“I have already sworn with my life to you before that you’re my only life, you’re my only one bin-ah.” He sighs not wavering his eye contact with Hongbin even a little. It’s only one sentence which isn’t even the first time Taekwoon has said to him since they started dating two years ago but still Hongbin’s heart skips and he immediately melts only staring at Taekwoon through his phone’s screen. He could see nothing but sincerity in his eyes and he so wants hug him. He feels warm. 

 

 


Before Hongbin could say anything, Taekwoon tends to continue. So he waits for more, just staring at the way Taekwoon ruffles his bed messed hair cutely while speaking.

 

 

“Hakyeon got a boyfriend recently.” He informs. 

 

 

Oh? Now, he’ll leave his baby alone, won't he? Wow, but wait the question is why did they take selfie together again? 

 

 


Taekwoon continues. 

 

 


“His name’s Sanghyuk and he is a freshmen, two years younger than us, they met in college dance club and both of them had this love in first sight and it was Sanghyuk who made the first move and asked Hakyeon out, he said. But yesterday when we were in cafeteria having lunch, Hakyeon suddenly stopped eating and he acted all grumpy and left without a word. Turned out, Sanghyuk was smiling to these group of girls you know because he is so cute, y and tall and handsome and he is talented, he is always stalked by girls-“ 

 


Wait- has Taekwoon gone crazy? The fire rages in Hongbin’s eyes crawl back as he opens his mouth to ask if Taekwoon has finally grown tired of him that he is calling someone else’s boyfriend cute, y and tall and handsome but Taekwoon must have notice the tension in his eyes that he immediately-

 

 

“Babe wait before you misunderstand me, let me tell you that I was just reciting the exact words Hakyeon told to me! To me no one could ever be as cute as y as handsome as you, I swear! I turn out blind to other guys if it’s not you. ” he spits out all in a speed of light and oh, cheeks growing warm Hongbin visibly gasps at how easily Taekwoon can make him blush. .  

 

 


“Okay and?” but he asks playing hard with a stunt tone, right eyebrow raised dramatically. He hasn’t yet gotten the answer of why the heck they took a selfie together. 

 


“And he wanted to make the guy jealous. So, Hakyeon asked me to take a click with him. And I … yeah .. that is…. all.” Taekwoon trails at the end as if he didn’t want to admit. 

 

That is all? Okay Hongbin understood but he isn’t really satisfied with the answer. So he asks, “Aren’t there any other guys beside you, hyung? He could have just asked any other classmates. Why did it have to be you?” 

 


Taekwoon slowly narrows his eyes at his questions, biting his lips. Oh? So there’s something Taekwoon’s hiding from him. Hongbin could have seriously gotten angry at this because they usually don’t keep things from each other but Taekwoon suddenly turns tomatically red. It's so vividly visible even from the scratched screen of hongbin that Taekwoon is blushing so hard right now. But why? 

 

 


“What- Why the are you blushing so hard suddenly? Don’t tell you guys did stuffs-“

 

 


“NOO!” Taekwoon shrieks, helplessly waving hands as if he is dismissing whatever thoughts that came into Hongbin’s mind. “Like I said, we only took a selfie. Just one shot.” 

 

 

“Then care to explain why you’re literally turning into a deep dark red tomato right now?” he orders, folding his hands under his bare stomach never missing how Taekwoon blushes even harder and stutters quite badly when he finally speaks, his hands playing with his blanket mindlessly. 

 


“Oh…I-Its…uhm…that….Hakyeon…uhn…k-k-i-.. p-photo…of …u-us-“

 

 

“What the are you even saying?” Hongbin says firmly, out of frustration and Taekwoon flinches but not in fear but surprise. No, seriously, Taekwoon’s looking so freaking cute right now, Hongbin's afraid he might just go hard with that. His red ears, red cheeks, Hongbin wants to kiss them and make the redness fade away from him if he were next to him. But what is his boyfriend shying over? 

 

 

“Can I just end the call and tell you everything through text, please? I-its I can’t think straight right now.” Taekwoon blurts quite quickly but in a quiet whisper, still not looking at Hongbin. So, Hongbin just does what Taekwoon says and accepts to end the video call. He’s really curious for why his boyfriend’s acting this cute and shy all of sudden. 

 

 

“Make it quick, okay?” Hongbin warns and Taekwoon nods vigorously, stretching his forefinger to tap his phone screen off but his man stares at him, at his body for like twenty seconds and finally ends the call with a sigh. 

 

 

Hongbin looks down at himself to check if something is wrong or if he has something on his body but then he realizes that he has been the whole time. His body’s no longer wet but still there are some droplets that are yet dry. Ah. Something clicks on his mind-

 

 

“Don’t tell me, he was blushing because he got -“ He is in act of grinning when his phone buzzes and he flops into his bed comfortably tapping the text open.

 

 

@taekhoney 09:13 am.


I know you’re thinking about how I’m getting hard and all just by looking at your bare body. Well you’re not particularly wrong but that is not only the reason for I am shying over. When I’ll tell you the reason, you’re going to blush hard too. So, go and get yourself dressed first, you have class in 45 minutes. And you’ll at least need half an hour to get retrieve from whatever I’ll say. 

 

 

Smirking, Hongbin dashes over to his closet after sending a challenging oh really? Let’s see! with a smirking emoji. He quickly gets himself dressed, not getting picky over his clothes as for now he’s curious for what Taekwoon is having to say. After putting on his white plain tee with ripped blue jeans and applying some creams on his face, Hongbin gets back to his bed managing his hair a little which were still a little damp. 

 

 


Right then his phone buzzes. 

 

 

Excitedly, he taps the text Taekwoon sent. It’s as if Taekwoon wrote a letter to Hongbin. 

 

 

@taekhoney  09:17 am

 


Uhn so, remember, last year when we went camping when you were still a freshmen batch that we seniors took you guys out for welcome program? Also remember it was our first anniversary and we got so disgustingly drunk? And I am sure you remember what we did after that. You pulled me out to forest and there we did what? *blush blush* yes, we made out. And remember, we whined when a clasp sound disturbed us but we didn’t really care and continued with our sweet kiss. That disturber right then was Hakyeon. I found out about it yesterday too when he asked for me to help him out. I said no, but he kept resisting and luring me saying he would gift me something really good that I would love for sure. And you know how ridiculously talented he is when it comes to camera and photography. So, he took out his phone and showed me his master piece of us making out passionately. I was left with my jaw wide open, bin ah, seriously. I couldn’t take my eyes off that picture. I looked fine but you, wah, my heart stopped right then and there. I couldn’t breathe. I thought I was about to die looking at how beautiful you looked. Your swollen red lips on mine, god, bean, we looked so perfect and so fine as if we two were the only beings alive, as if we were the only one in this world. So, I couldn’t deny you know. I wanted to have it and also show it to you. 

 

 

 


Hongbin started blushing right at the start of the text when he remembers about the day back to their first anniversary. It was one of his favorite days with Taekwoon where he sang his own composed song for Hongbin; telling the story about how happy he was having Hongbin in his life that Hongbin had even burst into tears saying he was so lucky to have Taekwoon in his life too. Taekwoon had been his star since the very first day who always shone through everything. It was Taekwoon who approached him first even though he was shy quiet guy who only talked just as how much it was necessary. 

 


Even when he asked Hongbin out, it was just as much as necessary words. I like you and I want to learn more about you. Will you go out with me? with a firm quiet voice. Hongbin didn’t know why but he found it so convincing that without his own mere consent he was already nodding a big yes to Taekwoon. And that was when he saw Taekwoon smiling for the first time. He was so endearingly beautiful. And is endearingly beautiful and will be forever. 

 

 

Like Taekwoon says, Hakyeon's ridiculously good when it comes to photography. That one time when Taekwoon surprised him on his birthday, Hongbin was so touched that he cried to until he almost passed out, but still the photos Hakyeon took were so impressive that Hongbin was almost even impressed of him only if he didn’t cling to Taekwoon so much.  

 

 


And now, Hongbin’s in blushing mess. Hakyeon took a shot of him and his Taekwoon? Kissing

 

 


“That brat!” Hongbin curses out halfheartedly and startles as his phone buzzes again.

 

 

@taehoney 09:22 am.

 

Going through mental breakdown, yeah? I can feel you blushing baby. 

 

 

 

Hongbin rolls his eyes dramatically.

 

 

To @taekhoney 09:22 am.


Shut up honey. So did he send you the picture yet? 

 

 

 

@taekhoney 09:23 am..


Not yet. Will show you when he sends it to me. 

 

 


Hongbin doesn’t want to admit but he actually really wants to see that picture of their sensational making out. Taekwoon said Hongbin looked beautiful so ….. also Taekwoon must have looked thrashingly beautiful too. 

 

 

“Urghhhhh!” 

 

 

Hongbin groans, cheeks warm. Like Taekwoon said again, he’s gonna need this full thirty minutes to get his senses back. Remembering back to that day, it feels good. 

 

 

 

To @taekhoney 09:24 am.


So, is this why you were being a fussy mess early in the morning, babes? For someone who loves phone calls rather than chats.

 


@taehoney 09:25 am

 

Ah no, I just wanted to say I love you, you know.

A lot. <3

More than anyone could ever imagine. 

You make me complete. I could do anything for you.

And I like hearing your voice. It makes me feel full.

 

 

 

To @taekhoney 09:25 am.

 

Seriously? That’s it? 

 

 

Hongbin smiles to himself. Taekwoon's words feels so sincere. Anytime and anywhere. What did he do to deserve this guy? He must have save the country in his past life. Keke. 

 

 

@taekhoney 09:26 am.


Yes. I am sorry if I made you feel insecure of my love to you. But I swear I would never cheat on you. 

 

 

 

To @taekhoney 09:26 am.


Nah, I am sorry.  I was just over reacting. 

 

 


Hongbin just smiles apologetically even though Taekwoon can't see him. It's true, he over reacted for nothing. He knows Taekwoon to the finest. The only purest angel he has ever met in his whole existence.

 

 

To @taekhoney 09:26 am.

 

And oh, I love you more.

 

 

@taekhoney 09:26 am.


Nah baby, you know I love you more.

 


    
Hongbin laughs. He could see where this conversation is being leaded to. 

 

 

To @taekhoney 09:27 am.

 

I love you more. Now shut up. 

 

 

@taekhoney 09:27am.

 

But I am your whipped man. Anyone could tell that I love you more. 

 

 

"Haa!" He tsks. Hongbin’s whipped too. Taekwoon knows it too. He knows how protective he gets even when he clearly knows that Hakyeon and Taekwoon are just friends, very good friends. Is Taekwoon challenging him right now? 

 

 

To @taekhoney 09:27 am.


My love’s no any less than yours sweetheart. 

 

 

@taekhoney 09:27 am.

I still love you more. Topic close. 

 

 


Tsk. Hongbin smirks. Who is Taekwoon kidding to? 

 

 

To @taekhoney 09:28 am.


Even if it’s by a droplet, my love is more for you. Now, don’t argue. 

 

 

@taekhoney 09:28 am.

 

You know that’s my dialogue. 

 

 

To @taekhoney 09:28 am.


No, mine. 

 

 

@taekhoney 09:28 am.

Mine, babes. 

 

 

To @taekhoney 09:29 am.

Mine, hyung. 

 

 

@taekhoney 09:29 am.


Baby, mine. 

 

 


“Urgh seriously!” Hongbin groans but there's this amused smile's playing on his lips and he knows Taekwoon’s doing the same, sitting up on his bed, haired already messed. This is not their first time arguing over this little love game. Only it was on phone calls before and now it’s in chat. He knows if he continues this “Who loves who more” fight with Taekwoon then the fight wouldn’t ever come to the halt. So Hongbin just gives up but not backing down like always. 

 

 

To @taekhoney 09:29 am.

Equal. We love each other the same. Alright? Now we good? 

 

 

@taekhoney 09:30 am.


No you love me more. 

 

 


“Ah seriously!” Hongbin rolls his eyes and laughs. This is how it always end. 

 

 

 

To @taekhoney 09:30 am.


Geez. I am off now. I only have like 15 minutes before my class starts. 

 

 

@taekhoney 09:30 am.


Okay, see you later at work, baby.

 

 

To @taekhoney 09:31 am.


Yeah sure. <3

 


Hongbin stands up from his bed and tends to walk to his mirror to now finally check on himself and leave but his phone buzzes again for the nth time today. 

 

 

 

@taekhoney 09:32 am.


Ah, bean wait!

 

 


Hongbin quirks an eye brow and replies yes? And Taekwoon immediately replies without missing a beat as if he had already typed the text only waiting for hongbin to respond with something. 

 

 

@taekhoney 09:32 am.


Thank you for becoming my moon. Please always light on me. 

 

 


Hongbin for a moment just stares at the text. This is something Taekwoon said for the first time today. All of a sudden. Geez. He loves Taekwoon so freaking much. God, Taekwoon makes him so happy. Hongbin could feel his lips stretching in a huge smile, dimples digging deep. 

 

 

To @taekhoney 09:33 am.


Geez babes. Thank you too for becoming my star. Please always shine on me, hyung. Remember, always. 

 

@taehoney 09:33 am.

 

I promise. 

​​​​​​

 

Hongbin smiles bright. 

 

 

To @taekhoney 09:34 am.


I promise

With all my heart. 

 

 

@taekhoney 09:35 am.

 

With all my life. 

 

~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thankyou for reading. ♡♡

Mistakes and error forgive.