CHEATSHEET

⟳ REPLAY ⟳ NEVERLAND ENTERTAINMENT'S NEXT BOY GROUP | APPLY OPEN!
Home   plotlines   cheatsheet   sub-units
 
REPLAY
 
Play it back again
 
Basics
The age ranges are in the plotlines, though all of them are 1996-2002 except for plotline one, which is the leader. Characters can be from anywhere as long as they make sense. Characters need to be at least half Asian and no racebending. Make sure your faceclaim fits your characters age. Characters can speak up to five languages, obviously not all of them can be fluent (cause a vast majority of people can't speak five languages fluently), so only up to two or three can be fluent.
 
Background & Personality
Keep backgrounds realistic. I don't mind if they are sad, but don't go to overboard and make it like a soap opera. Try and keep your characters balanced when it comes to personality, nobody's perfect so keep that in mind. Have at least four positive and four negative traits, I also put in a section of neutral traits, but those are optional (and appreciated!). 
 
Relationships
Relationships can be anyone. I'm fine with idol relationships and idol friends, but make sure they make sense. Only put characters that will be important in the story, as much as I love grandma and grandpa, if they aren't important, don't put them in. Love interests can be anyone, an idol, an oc, I don't mind. Gay and straight relationships are both accepted. (Kiwon is open as a love interest, if any of you are interested in!). I'd prefer if one of the boys were dating at the start of the story so they can focus on their careers.
 
Trainee Life & Talent twins
Make sure you keep your talent twins realistic, I don't want to see a main vocal being the vocal twin for a sub-vocal, you know. Make sure they were a trainee at Neverland for at least a year before their debut, but other tan that they can have trained anywhere else. 
 
Password
The password is the song you want to be your character solo song on the mini-album, so keep in mind the style that sub-unit goes for. I'd put a few, just in case someone else puts down the same one. I'd also put down some for you backup plotline just in case.
 
Taken THings
FACECLAIM:  Na Jaemin
VOCAL TWIN:  Yang Hongseok
RAP TWIN:  Byun Baekhyun
DANCE TWIN:  Na Jaemin
PLOTLINE: Three
SONG: D-Day by Kim Donghan
 
Brownie Points
Using NCT (litlerally any of them, I heart them all), Astro (ROCKY,MOONBIN,AND SANHA MY LOVES), Seventeen (THE8, ma boi), iKON (jinhwan and hanbin), Pentagon(PLS GIVE ME YUTO), Stray Kids(really any of them i heart them all), Wanna One(my boys woojin and daehwi), or basically anyone from Idol Producer/Produce 101 season 2(honestly any of them, I too attached to all of them) as faceclaims or talent twins. Including Kiwon in your app.
Layout by Nydia From Finire