Direct Message

Direct Message
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyukjae and Donghae—the most popular couple of the best and largest boy band in Asia called Super Junior is having a funny conversation on twitter. They’ve been having fun teasing all the fans by posing many tweet of their not-supposed-to-be-vacation-but-turned-out-fun in Japan. They were making MV in Japan and some magazine and TV gusseting but they even have time to play in Disney Land.

 

Now they are back in Korea. They are supporting for their maknae Henry for his Solo Debut. Donghae didn’t like posting on twitter right now so he decided to DM (direct message) his best friend—ehem yeah best friend Hyukjae. He can’t hide the fact that he likes the older boy but he knows that the society can’t accept this kind of relationship between both genders. He’s happy for the friendship and he’s happy for the special treatment.

 

Direct Message:

@donghae861015 Hyukkie~

@AllRiseSilver neh Hae?

@donghae861015 I miss you, where are you? I didn’t see you in dorm today?

@AllRiseSilver just got home, I…ahmm…I—just…ahm I visited TLJ

@donghae861015 eh? Why are you typing weirdly Hyukkie?

@AllRiseSilver you see Hae—ahm…because…ahm…ahmm

@donghae861015 YAH! What’s the matter?

@AllRiseSilver be right back Hae—just need to post something

 

Donghae knows that something is wrong but Hyukjae can’t spill the bean so easily, he needs to be more persistent. He needs to know the truth because clearly no secret can be untold when Hyukjae is involved.

 

*1 New Tweet*

 

@AllRiseSilver “there..uhm..it’s….that is…um..how to say this..what to say…hmm…you know..”

about half a minute via Twitter for iPhone

 

“What’s wrong with Hyukjae?” Donghae asked himself clearly lost on what drama or skit his best friend is putting on. He presses the DM bottom to AllRiseSilver.

 

Direct Message:

@donghae861015 YAH! What the hell is wrong with your tweet?

@AllRiseSilver hum—Donghae~ahh I need to confess something

 

Donghae can’t help but repeat on reading his best friend’s DM over and over again.

 

@donghae861015 ahm—is this…ahm...What I think?

@AllRiseSilver Mianhae Hae—I can’t help it anymore…I need to say this to all our elfs.

@donghae861015 you can tell me Hyukkie—you know

@AllRiseSilver you’ll be mad at me Hae—I can’t afford to get you mad because of what I’m going to say.

 

Donghae went back to his best friend’s tweet and look at the replies on the stammered tweet of Hyukjae.

 

@AllRiseSilver “there..uhm..it’s….that is…um..how to say this..what to say…hmm…you know..”

about half a minute via Twitter for iPhone

*the twitter accounts are not mine*

 

@elfFORever Oppa why did you tweet like this?  RT @AllriseSilver “there..uhm..it’s….that is…um..how to say this..what to say…hmm…you know..”

half a minute , Retweeted via Twitter for Android

 

@rockstarMe Oppa why does it feel like you’re confessing your love to @donghae861015? Kyaaaa EunHae feels!!!!!!!

Half a minute ago via Twitter for Android in reply to AllRiseSilver      

 

@allMYSUJUoppa kyaaaa are we expecting some important announcement Oppa? @donghae861015 expect something oppa!! I’m happy

Half a minute ago via Twitter for Android in reply to AllRiseSilver

 

Donghae keeps on reading re-tweets and even replies but their dear elfs are happy thinking that Hyukjae would announce their non-existing love for each other. Well Donghae cross fingers and wished for it but it’s impossible.

 

Direct message:

@AllriseSilver Hae I’ll tweet again—please don’t get mad. I don’t know how to express myself so—so Hae please~

@donghae861015 but Hyukkie I don’t understand a thing.

 

*20 New Tweet*

 

@Superelf RT @AllRiseSilver “there..uhm..it’s….that is…um..how to say this..what to say…hmm…you know..”

about 4 minute via Twitter

 

@AllRiseSilver “mmh..that is, that… I wasn’t meaning for th.. ah..how did that….”

about half a minute via Twitter for iPhone

 

Donghae keeps on reading post and replies on his best friend’s post. He doesn’t know why it’s making him nervous. The fans are concluding that Hyukjae would announce something special and when they say special it involves Donghae. Donghae didn’t like the attention he’s getting right now. First, he’s oblivious on what’s going on Hyukjae’s mind and second—how the hell Hyukjae would announce something that he didn’t know?

 

Direct Message:

@donghae861015 spill Hyukjae

@AllRiseSilver I’ll get to that part later Hae!

@donghae861015 I don’t like your tweets!!

@AllRiseSilver you’ll hate me Hae! Donghae please have faith in me.

@donghae861015 is this—about—I mean does it involve me?

@AllriseSilver hum—yes Hae!! I’m sorry!! I’m sorry!!

 

Donghae stop tapping on his phone. He keeps on reading Hyukjae’s DM to him “Wh—what if—what if the fans are right? HOLY !! I’m not ready yet!!” he freaked out thinking of the possibilities.

 

@donghae861015 tell me! Neh neh neh!! Hyukkie!! Please tell me~

 

*44 New Tweets*

 

Yup, there are so many tweets that keep on coming to Donghae’s twitter but he’s not interested in read any of them. He’s trying to catch what’s Hyukjae is on.

 

@AllRiseSilver “He He”

about half a minute via Twitter for iPhone

 

Donghae sighed again reading the tweet, he’s never been this frustrated in his whole life. Hyukjae, the undeniably handsome but naïve person that he ever met is the reason of this unexpected feelings. Donghae didn’t look at his DM, his suspicion about Hyukjae’s announcement is getting on his nerves. The fans are not helping at all and their conclusions make Donghae happy but he can’t let that happiness invade his emotion right now.

 

@AllRiseSilver “Firstly (.) let’s make a promise not to get angry.”

about half a minute via Twitter for iPhone

 

“Donghae calm down—calm down,” he chants to himself reading another tweet and of course hearing another ‘ting’ which indicates another DM. He’s getting impatient, he badly wants to go to 11th floor and run to Hyukjae’s room and ask him about the tweets.

 

*80 New Tweets*

 

He didn’t look at the elfs who keep on mentioning his name on their tweets, some are happy and some are asking him on what’s happening to Hyukjae. “Damn I can’t answer this questions? I don’t even know,” he mumbles and scroll down. Just the sight of the username AllRiseSilver makes his heart pound so loud.

 

@AllRiseSilver “what I said about activities in Korea yesterday was.. just.. for laughter’s.. I didn’t think you’d take it seriously.. hmn.. TTTT I am bad bastard that stepped on fan’s pure hearts..all bad guy.

about half a minute via Twitter for iPhone           

 

AllRiceSilvers eh?? Oppa troll? OMO Oppa don’t say that, we love you—we’ll understand.
5 minutes ago via web in Tweetdeck



KyuTopsMya Oppa It’s ok but chinja I thought you’ll confess to @donghae861015

4 minutes ago via web in Tweetdeck



MinTopsYumi your not a bastard Oppa—your sweet telling this to us in first hand *_*

3 minutes ago via web in Tweetdeck



NoOneTopsRioDee We love you Oppa but I wish you just said that EunHae is real *pout*
2 minutes ago via web in Tweetdeck



Bonamanii hahahaha Oppa it’s ok at least you didn’t announce something that can make our hearts broken LOL.
half a minute ago via web in Tweetdeck



PEISHUANx3 woooo I thought—never mind
half a minute ago via web


 

Tweets keep on coming and Donghae just stared at the tweets. Another ‘ting’ sound and he accidentally click the DM icon.

 

Direct Message:

@AllRiseSilver Donghae please

@AllRiseSilver Don’t get mad at me jaebal~

@AllRiseSilver sorry for dragging our EunHae promotion at my just for laughter—sorry Hae

@AllRiseSilver are you mad at me?

 

Donghae didn’t reply and decided to close his phone and lay on his bed and think how he badly wants Hyukjae but the older male didn’t seem to like him much. He didn’t like being so soft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter