An opening?

A cliché story

Hello friends, or not friends, i suppose some don't consider strangers on the internet as friends but nevermind, hello! This is a chapter of my life and I've come to a decision to share it online, not a really smart move but YOLO, right? 

Anyway, let's just get started. I had a hugeee crush on my (ex)best friend, gosh that does sound really cliché and dumb. And I know that! but really, like they always say, you can't blame me, it's love. She was 3 years younger than me but we were like, in every clubs together, the choir, the theater club, the community club and we even have the same freaking friends! Now you tell me, isn't that fate? So even though we're not in the same class, I saw her all the time and that's how we became friends, well best friends... and eventually... stranger, okay now let's go back to the sweet part before the sugar kills you. 

She's a really funny and energetic person and she loves pulling pranks on people, me included, and I was, well I am a really jumpy person and nope I'm not a fan of any surprise in general. She always found her way to sneak behind my back without me acknowledging and whispering stories into my ears , how her ordinary day went or weird people she met. At first I was terrified of her being herself with her bizarre habit but when I realized that she only did that to me, I knew, I knew something was up. So she slowly became the surprise that I was looking forward to and somehow, that became a habit of me, too, waiting for her to surprise me out of nowhere...