Say It To My Heart

Say It To My Heart

 

 

“Babe.”

The voice came from behind Jaejoong. He turned around and saw his boyfriend approach him. He greeted his boyfriend with a kiss on the lips. “Hey, love.”

“I saw these yesterday when I was about to go home and thought you would like it.” Yunho handed Jaejoong a box with 5 books in it. “It’s limited edition and I know you love the author’s stories.”

“You bought it for me?”

“Yes.”

“This must really be expensive!” Jaejoong said, shaking his head. “You just got me something last week and you have another gift?”

“Well...”

Jaejoong brought his hand to his boyfriend’s cheek to caress it. “You coming over to my house and spending your weekend with me are already enough.” He appreciates the gifts that Yunho gave him but it would actually be better if he toned it down a little on spending too much on him. Still, his boyfriend never listened.

“Thank you so much for this!” Jaejoong took him in his arms and held him before planting a kiss on his cheeks. “I love you so much.”

“Me too, babe,” Yunho said, returning the same gesture as Jaejoong.

Jaejoong’s smile disappeared, removing his hand from his boyfriend’s face. He just experienced a day of not hearing the words he wanted to hear from Yunho.

Kim Jaejoong had always been expressive when it comes to relationships. Giving his utmost attention and doing everything he could to show how much he loved his Yunho. But whenever he saw Yunho’s expression every time he said, ‘I love you,’ it made him doubt Yunho’s feelings. It scared and made him feel insecure. They said that actions speak louder than words, but wouldn’t it be great if he could also hear that from him?

 

...

 

“Someone’s sulking.”

Jaejoong turned from the window and faced his two friends. “Can I ask you guys a question?”

“What is it?”

“How would you feel when you tell someone you love them but they don’t say those words back?”

“I guess it depends on how long you’ve been dating already,” Junsu answered.

“Maybe...” Jaejoong pretended to look thoughtful, wondering if his friends had an idea of what he was talking about. “Several years already?”

Junsu laughed. “That’s you and Yunho right?”

“Don’t beat around the bush,” Changmin said, getting impatient already. “Just spill it. What’s going on between you two?”

“It’s just Yunho,” Jaejoong confessed. “I just don’t know what to do with his unresponsiveness whenever I tell him I love him. The only thing he answers is either ‘same’ or ‘me too.’”

“Unbelievable, Jaejoong,” Junsu deadpanned. “You have been dating for almost 4 years and you’re going to tell us that?”

“When I want to hear him say those words, do I look like I’m coming off as needy?” Jaejoong asked curiously.

“Umm, I don’t think so. That’s just normal, I guess?”

“There are just people who aren’t expressive, you know? But I’m sure that he loves you just as much as you love him,” Junsu reassured his sulking friend, making sure that Jaejoong would feel less lonely compared to the last few weeks. He had been bothered by his friend’s outbursts these days. “Jaejoong, actions speak louder than words. He fetches you from work, he doesn’t forget special dates, all those little things and also he-”

“But even so, he still has to say those words. Saying those words is an assurance right?” Changmin immediately cut him off. “Who knows, he might just be doing those things out of habit or is that what he is expected to do?”

Jaejoong’s face stilled and he looked at his friends, his expression unreadable. He knew Changmin didn’t mean those words, that he was just playing with him, but what if Yunho was just doing those things because it was out of habit? Didn’t he do them wholeheartedly?

Noticing the odd look on their friend’s face, Junsu kicked Changmin’s leg and gave him a warning look.

“Hey, I was just kidding, okay?” Changmin said, feeling deeply apologetic to his friend who was flabbergasted over what he just told him. “I’m sorry.”

“Why don’t you talk to him?” suggested Junsu, to ease the curiosity he felt. “Communication is important, Jaejoong.”

“I don’t what to say. I don’t know how to start.”

“Well then, you should figure it out soon, Jaejoong, before this gets bigger and ruins your relationship.”

 

 

Yunho entered Jaejoong’s building earlier than the usual time he came in to fetch him. For the past few days, he noticed that Jaejoong hadn’t been texting him when he was about to leave the office already. He noticed the change in Jaejoong’s behaviour, staying silent during the drive. Only speaking when he was already saying goodbye.

He wanted to ask him what was wrong but didn’t know how to start. What if he did something wrong and maybe Jaejoong just wanted him to find out by himself?

“Hey Donghae,” Yunho called Jaejoong’s workmate. “Have you seen Jaejoong? He’s not answering my calls.”

“Jaejoong left already. He’s not in the office anymore. I thought he was with you since he-” Donghae trailed, noticing the slight irritation on Yunho’s face. “Are you okay?”

“Uh yeah. I’m fine.” Yunho tried to mask the exasperated emotion he was feeling. It seemed like Jaejoong had been doing anything to avoid him. Great. Just great.

“Did you two have a fight?”

Yunho scoffed at the question and brushed his hair away from his face, feeling embarrassed at his boyfriend’s actions. What should they have been fighting about? He didn’t remember doing anything wrong for the past few days that made Jaejoong act the way he did these days. “I actually don’t have any idea why he’s acting like this.”

“What’s new? Isn’t he always like that?” Donghae chuckled, then immediately regretted it when Yunho just gave him a bitter smile. “I’m sorry. I was just…”

“It’s okay.”

“Anyway, I’ll go now. Hope you’ll fix whatever’s between you two.”

“Thank you, Donghae.”

 

 

It was a Saturday afternoon and as usual, Yunho would always spend his night at Jaejoong’s apartment. He noticed something odd when Jaejoong didn’t welcome him with a kiss and hug, which he would always do when he came over and greet him in a cheerful tone, “Good afternoon, babe.” Instead all he got was a stern look and a thin smile. “Oh, hey. You’re here.”

He knew that his boyfriend’s smile didn’t seem sincere because his gaze looked steady and the lines that would appear below his eyes whenever he smiled sincerely weren’t present. Something was definitely wrong and he couldn’t quite figure out what. Jaejoong being cold towards him the past few days was taking a toll on him.

“Babe? Is there something wrong?” Yunho asked, his hands sneaking their way to his boyfriend’s waist to give him a kiss on the cheek. “Are you feeling sick?”

Jaejoong wondered if he should follow his friend’s advice already, but he hated how one kiss made him forget what he wanted to tell him.

“Not really. I’m just tired,” Jaejoong muttered.

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah.”

He already noticed the signs of Jaejoong being pissed the past few days, but he just brushed it off, thinking it was just one of Jaejoong’s mood swings. He thought it was getting out of hand already.

“I feel like you’ve been avoiding me lately.”

There, Yunho said it. He usually just kept quiet when his boyfriend was like this, it was like he always let Jaejoong win their arguments.

“Why would I avoid you?” Jaejoong questioned, keeping his voice calm. “Did you do something?”

“I know I didn’t do anything wrong, so I really have no idea why you’re mad at me.”

“Who says I’m mad?”

“Why? Aren’t you?”

Jaejoong knew he was being foolish and unreasonable and that arguing this way with Yunho was a childish thing for him to do and he hated himself for doing it. He hated how he was acting so damn much.

He knew he could just simply ask Yunho the question he’d been dying to ask, but what if he got the answer and couldn’t accept it? He wouldn’t be able to stand the pain that he’d be getting.

“Look, Jaejoong, I don’t want to go around knowing that you’re mad at me. Let’s fix this before I go home, before we sleep,” Yunho said in frustration and getting desperate already. “Babe, please just tell me what I did wrong. Or was it something I said?”

It’s something you’re not saying, Jaejoong wanted to say out loud, but just kept his mouth shut.

Yunho, on the other hand, felt like he was about to go crazy already. Why did it seem like Jaejoong was walking away from him? What did he do that made his boyfriend look like he was already done with him?

“It’s nothing. I guess work’s just stressing me out these days.” Jaejoong held Yunho’s hand and led him to his bedroom. “Let’s just rest first.”

He still chose to brush off those feelings, taking the easy way out once again.

 

 

For several days, Jaejoong would tell them the same thing. They did their best to stay calm and not entertain negative thoughts. Being the good friends that they were, they listened to him and every outburst he had. At first they didn’t mind it, but then as it went way too often for their liking, the two friends just snapped. Who wouldn’t be? Who wouldn’t get frustrated when someone would ask for some advice but they wouldn’t follow it?

“Why don’t you talk to him?” Junsu asked for the umpteenth time. “You really should, Jaejoong.”

“What am I going to ask Yunho?”

“Hello? Your problem with him, what else could it be Jaejoong? You always rant to us whenever you have problems with him.”

Jaejoong buried his face in his hands, frustrated more than ever. “This is really hard.”

“Jaejoong, you know what’s harder?” Junsu asked incredulously, making Jaejoong look at him. “What’s harder is when you’re not talking to each other! He wouldn’t know what’s happening when you aren’t telling him what your problem is.”

“I’m scared. What if I don’t like how he answers?” He tried to say in a firm tone with hint of nervousness in his voice. “Maybe he’s just giving me gifts constantly so that I wouldn’t suspect.”

Changmin snorted, purely in disbelief at his friend’s statement. “You have a wild imagination.”

“Is that how you see Yunho? Is that how you knew him?” Junsu asked.

Jaejoong shook his head. “My mind’s a mess right now.”

“That’s why you should talk to him!” Junsu stood up, crossing his arms in front of his chest. “God damn it, Jaejoong, I have no hair left to pull anymore because of your stubbornness.”

Jaejoong was used to being doted on by his family. At first he didn’t mind it, but as time went by, he started to doubt Yunho’s real feelings towards him. He didn’t want to, but he did. He loved Yunho so damn much but he had this feeling that he was not sure if his boyfriend was still into him.

It slowly crushed him whenever he said those three words to his boyfriend and the latter wouldn’t say it back.

“You sound like a spoiled brat.”

“It’s because he is.”

“Jaejoong please, you have to know that lack of communication is important. Not talking to each other can lead to a lot of misunderstanding since neither of you know what you feel and that’s where things can lead to a bigger disaster,” Junsu pleaded, hoping he could bring sense to his tenacious friend. “Do you want that to happen? Huh, Jaejoong?”

No, he didn’t want to. Yunho had been his longest relationship.

“Yunho’s not a mind reader; he doesn’t know what’s on your mind, Jaejoong.”

“You work in the marketing department, you’re good in conversing with different clients but when it is with boyfriend you turn tongue-tied.”

There was a moment of silence before Changmin started talking again. “Actually, to be honest, Jaejoong shouldn’t be the only one who should communicate. Yunho, too, since you know that he doesn’t talk that much as well. You’ve told us also before that he keeps things to himself.”

“So both of you have issues.”

“How long are you going to prolong your agony?”

“When I’m ready.”

“When the are you going to be ready, Jaejoong?” Junsu rolled his eyes. He was already losing his sanity. “Do you think Changmin and I can help you if you’re acting like this?”

Jaejoong just shrugged, making his friend even more pissed. They wanted their friend to deal with the issue like an adult.

And deep inside, they knew the couple was going to be in serious trouble.

 

 

“Yunho texted me,” Junsu whispered to Changmin, not wanting their friend to hear what they were talking about. He looked at their surroundings if there was a sign that Jaejoong was going to approach their room in their office. “He’s asking about Jaejoong.”

“Really? Maybe they haven’t talked to each other yet.”

“Well, probably. He wouldn’t be asking me if he did, would he?”

“Why is Jaejoong so…” Changmin trailed off, and then an idea struck him. “I have a plan.”

As they were fixing their things, Junsu and Changmin invited Jaejoong to go somewhere, telling them that he wasn’t in the mood to go home yet. They were glad that Jaejoong didn’t suspect them with the sudden invitation on a Thursday afternoon. Usually they would go out on Fridays.

They had texted Yunho where they would be and told him to just wait for them. Junsu told Yunho that they wanted to help the couple fix whatever was happening between them.

Yunho thanked Jaejoong’s friends for offering a helping hand since he didn’t know what to do anymore. He felt like he was talking to a wall whenever he asked Jaejoong what had been bothering him.

 

 

Upon seeing Yunho sitting on one of the chairs, he looked at his friends, knowing what this meant already.

“Jae-”

Jaejoong made an attempt to go to the exit door but Changmin held his hand.

“Don’t leave,” Junsu commanded in a serious tone. “Can the two of you just please talk?” Junsu grunted, annoyance evident in his voice. He just couldn’t stand it whenever his headstrong friend was prolonging their issue when he shouldn't have been doing it in the first place. “Jaejoong, I really don’t know why you’re refusing to talk to your boyfriend. Please don’t get me wrong. I’m not mad—well, maybe just a bit because you’re already driving me crazy! I just want for the two of you to fix your issues. Ranting to us won’t really help solve your problems. The silent treatment won’t work either.”

Yunho was shocked to hear those from Junsu. Ranting? To his friends? What was Jaejoong ranting about? Sure, Jaejoong talked to his friends about him whenever they were experiencing misunderstandings but it seemed like this problem was a lot bigger than their previous ones and he was itching to hear it from his boyfriend once and for all.

“Please, talk it out,” Junsu pleaded, his hands clutching his friend’s arms to hug him. “It is the best for the both of you. Deal with this already and act like an adult.”

Jaejoong just sighed, knowing he had no escape with this anymore. Deep down inside, he wanted to tell his boyfriend what had been bugging him but at the same time, he didn’t know how to, or probably didn’t want to.

He was letting his fear take over him and it was getting in the way of fixing their problem. He should let those fears go and stop making unwanted scenarios in his head.

“You have to communicate properly to fix your issues,” Changmin said, making sure to put an emphasis on the word communicate.

Changmin then gestured to Junsu for them to go, leaving the couple with their time to talk.

“Okay, fine.” Jaejoong sighed deeply and raked a hand through his hair. “I’ll talk to him. Thank you guys.”

Jaejoong opened the passenger door and climbed into Yunho’s car, choosing to stay silent the entire ride until they got to his apartment to finally talk to each other. Yunho reached for Jaejoong’s hand, brushing the pad of his thumb along the back of Jaejoong’s hand.

As the couple reach their destination, they went to Jaejoong’s bedroom. They sat on the edge of his bed and Yunho said, “Jaejoong, you have given us enough time already.” Yunho trembled. “Please don’t make this longer than it has to be.”

“Do you love me?” he suddenly asked, making Yunho gape at him.

“Of course I do. What is this about, babe?” Disbelief spread across Yunho’s face. “Why are you asking this? Would I be worrying like this if I’m not?”

“I just want to know what you really feel.”

“What I really feel? I don’t know where you’re coming from. Why are you suddenly asking this? Have I done something wrong?” Yunho threw him questions but in a calm way still.

“Why aren’t you saying it?”

“What?”

“Why aren’t you telling me you love me? I have never heard those words from you, Yunho. Not ever. I feel like I’m just imposing myself on you. I have no idea how you feel.”

Seeing that his boyfriend was at loss for words, he continued, “I have never heard those words from you. Whenever I tell you I love you, your responses are always ‘Me too’ or ‘Same.’” Jaejoong gave him a bitter smile, trying to hold back the tears that stung his eyes. He wouldn’t cry yet, not now.

Yunho was quiet for a moment, still digesting the words Jaejoong just told him. Yes, indeed, he really never had told him he loved him, he thought, but shouldn’t Jaejoong know that by now? He had shown his love for him in various ways. Didn’t action speaks louder than words and they had been dating for almost 4 years, after all.

“I’m starting to doubt how you really feel.”

Yunho felt his heart sink hearing those words from his boyfriend. He knew he had shown everything he could to show his love for his boyfriend. Was it never enough?

“I- I thought I didn’t need to tell you because you already knew,” Yunho finally explained, his eyes not leaving Jaejoong’s. “Don’t you feel my love for you?”

It was Jaejoong’s turn to get tongue-tied. He did, he did feel Yunho’s love, but there was this feeling like he still wanted to hear those words from him because he had never heard them from Yunho for the years that they had been together.

“Babe..”

“I still wanted to hear them from you. It’s an assurance, Yunho,” Jaejoong expressed.

Yunho should have let him know but he never let him hear it. The words were left unspoken from his heart but could Jaejoong really blame him?

Yunho grew up in an environment wherein exchanging of the words I love you were rarely given. Then Jaejoong came into his life, and Yunho was then overwhelmed with Jaejoong’s affections. He wasn’t used to this. Everything was new to him. Most of the time he didn’t know how to respond, and he didn’t know how he should react. Shouldn’t he be reciprocating or answering Jaejoong’s words since he had been holding those feelings for a long time already or since he had been denied with those kinds of affections when he was still young?

 

[past]

 

It was time to go home, finally. The 7 year old Jung Yunho got out from his school service. He was so excited to tell his parents about their field trip. He had been talking about it with his friends on their way home.

“Mama! Papa!” shouted the overly excited Yunho as he ran towards their back garden where his parents were. “Look!”

Yunho handed them a piece of paper that their adviser gave them.

“What’s that?” his father asked, without even looking at him.

“It’s our field trip!!” Yunho shouted excitedly, followed by a big smile towards his parents, proceeding to pet their dog. “I’m so excited to go! Our teacher said we should bring our chaperones.”

“Young man, you can’t,” Mrs. Jung simply stated, looking at his son, and then shifted her attention to her laptop once again. “You can’t go on the field trip. I’m so sorry, dear.”

Yunho’s smile was suddenly gone and stopped playing with their dog, standing up to approach his parents. “Why?”

“Your dad and I have agreed that you wouldn’t be going on any outside trips like this. It’s dangerous.”

“It’s not. I’ll behave well, mom and dad. Please?” Yunho tried to argue.

“Yunho, we are not allowing you on this field trip because it is dangerous.”

“But our teacher said we can bring our parents with us.” Yunho pursed his lips in a pout. He was already anticipating this event with his friends. He was so excited about this! But it seemed like he wouldn’t get what he wanted, again. “You can go with me so it won’t be dangerous.”

“We are busy, Yunho. We have a lot of better things to do than this kind of stuff,” Yunho’s mom said nonchalantly. “You will understand that when you grow up and have a family.”

“Dad please...” Yunho tried to convince them once more, but his father immediately cut him off.

“Enough, Yunho.”

“Change your clothes now, Yunho, and go to your room and study.”

“But it’s Friday.”

Fridays are supposed to be play time, and must be spent with your family, he thought, since that was what he had heard from his classmates and teachers.

It was like his parents always made him control what he wanted to feel, even if it was a simple thing like tripping as a child.

“Jung Yunho, you have to know that boys shouldn’t cry,” his father hissed, pointing a finger to him as if he did something terrible. “You should take it like a man. Crying is for girls only, and you are not a girl. Do you understand?”

Yunho nodded, tears still in his eyes, but he tried to look brave.

“Do you understand, young man?”

“Yes, dad.”

From then on, afraid of getting scolded again by his father, Yunho tried his best not to show his emotions. He just kept everything to himself, especially when he was hurt, physically or emotionally.

His mother was no different from his father; he couldn’t express his feelings towards his mother. Yunho never really experienced affection from his parents. The closest kind of affection he received was whenever his parents came home from foreign travel because of their jobs.

He had been conditioned not to show his emotions. He grew up not being expressive and it was currently causing problems with his relationship.

 

[present]

 

“I didn’t know how to react or what to say. So, I thought giving you gifts would let you know that I love you,” Yunho explained, his voice slightly trembling. He had this sudden feeling that Jaejoong might end things between them. “To let you know that I care about you.”

Jaejoong’s mouth went agape, still trying to digest what his boyfriend just told him.

“I want you to know that I’m trying my best to maintain our relationship,” Yunho reassured with a pleading look in his eyes while holding Jaejoong’s hands tightly. “Jaejoong, I can’t lose you. I don’t want to lose you.”

Yunho was overwhelmed by the idea of Jaejoong leaving him. “Please give me another chance,” he continued. “Jaejoong, please don’t break up with me.”

“You never told me that about your family.” Jaejoong suddenly felt a pang of guilt flood him. Hearing Yunho’s voice trembling a bit as he told him about his childhood crushed him. “I am so sorry.”

Jaejoong’s mind was a mess. He felt selfish all of a sudden.

It wasn’t just him who had been hurting between them but his boyfriend too. He just didn’t realize it since he was too busy wallowing in self-pity and doing nothing but rant to his friends instead of just talking things out immediately with his boyfriend. Why didn’t it occur to him why his boyfriend was acting the way he did? Or what he was feeling too? Yunho was having trouble as well. Jaejoong was at fault too.

“I’m so sorry Yunho, I didn’t know.”

“I may have not said those words but…” he trailed before cupping Jaejoong’s face with his two hands, “but Jaejoong, that doesn’t mean I love you any less.”

He thought that giving him gifts and holding his hands were just the least that he can do in exchange for his lack of words.

Jaejoong removed Yunho’s hands on his face and hugged him tightly, his arms wrapping around Yunho’s waist.

He may be stoic in saying those three words, but deep inside you know he loves you.

His friends were definitely right, but he just let his insecurity take over him. He was also somehow glad that this happened since it led to Yunho letting out what he had been carrying for several years already.

For the next several minutes, they spent their time hugging and muttering their apologies. It made them realize that they were lacking the most important ingredient in their relationship: communication.

 

...

 

“We should do this more often.” Jaejoong snuggled closer to his boyfriend and then intertwining his fingers with Yunho’s hand. “Talking our hearts out.”

Yunho smiled lovingly at his boyfriend, tightening his grip on Jaejoong’s “Definitely.”

“I acted so immature. I’m really sorry.”

“I can’t blame you.”

“I can’t blame you either.”

Never did they imagine that they’d be this sappy after finally talking properly to each other. There was no time to dance like a pair of headless chickens to talk things out.

This was nice, the taller man thought, pouring out what you felt, saying everything to his boyfriend. It was such a nice feeling. Although he knew that it would take time to get used to it, but he was willing to let this happen more often because he wanted to.

“I’m sorry, again,” Jaejoong started.

“I’m sorry too, love. I should have let you know a long time ago how I really feel.”

“We’ve been apologizing to each other way too much since a while ago.” Jaejoong brushed Yunho’s hair from his face, his hand caressing Yunho’s cheeks, looking at the trail of his dried tears. “Let’s just learn from our mistakes.”

“How were you able to manage that though?” Yunho pondered. “I haven’t told you those words for 3 years? That’s such a long time.”

He was still digesting the fact that Jaejoong was able to keep up with him for those years without saying ‘I love you’ to him. His boyfriend must have felt really insecure.

“I don’t know too. Maybe because I just love you too much?”

Yunho caught Jaejoong’s lips in a soft kiss, cupping his face with his hands, before looking at his boyfriend’s beautiful eyes and saying, “I love you too.”

“Say that again.” Jaejoong felt himself blushing at those words. Damn, that felt so good. “Please?”

“I love you too, Jaejoong.”

“Say it again.”

“I love you, Jaejoong.” Yunho laughed, grabbing his boyfriend by the waist and tickled him on his sides until it had Jaejoong squealing.

Having his fun, Jaejoong smiled at him widely when Yunho stopped tickling him. “Say it again, babe.”

“I love you so much, you sulky bunny.” Yunho said, pinching Jaejoong’s cheeks and pulled him closer for a hug, once again showering his boyfriend’s face with kisses.

“You know, you should tell your parents that too,” he suddenly stated between Yunho’s smooches.

Yunho just chuckled and shook his head. “They’d probably think something was wrong, or maybe I did something wrong or just anything else,” Yunho said, imagining the scenarios that were most likely to happen when he’d tell his parents he loved them.

“Even then, at least you’re able to express what you feel right?”

“Yes.” Yunho nodded with a small smile on his face. “That’ll be good.”

Even though his parents didn’t express their love to him or his sister, he was still grateful for them and thought it was probably nice to show them what he feels towards them.

He knew deep inside that his parents loved them just as much as he loved them.

“It may take time, but I’m willing to do it.” Yunho’s voice was full of determination. “Thank you for this love, really.”

“Thank you too.”

“What for?”

“For dealing with my attitude.” Jaejoong sighed heavily, feeling so sorry once again. “For the silent treatment, even though I know you were already getting so frustrated over me. I know I shouldn’t have done that. God! I was such a child.”

“Couldn’t agree more with the last sentence.”

“My friends are always asking me how you can manage with the way I act sometimes.”

“I don’t know.” Yunho shrugged. “Maybe because I just love you too much?”

“Junsu and Changmin will be very happy about this.”

“They were probably the ones who were suffering more from your daily rants.”

“Should we tell them?” Jaejoong asked, already grabbing his phone to tell his friends the wonderful news.

Yunho grabbed Jaejoong’s phone and put it back on the nightstand beside his boyfriend’s bed. “They’ll know were okay on Monday. We still have a lot of making up to do for the days we lost.”

Jaejoong stared at him. “I just changed my bed sheets yesterday.”

“I don’t mean that.” Yunho laughed at his boyfriend’s flabbergasted expression. “What were you thinking?”

“But you said… we have to…”

“I don’t mean that,” Yunho said, pinching Jaejoong’s nose. He wrapped his arms around Jaejoong once again, burying his face in his boyfriend’s neck. The familiar scent of his lover relaxed him. “Just cuddling is fine. It’s much better.”

Talking things out it made people understand more each better. No one could read one’s person mind, thus letting each other know what was on their mind and being honest towards your partner would make the relationship happier and healthier.

Jaejoong and Yunho finally understood this and were now learning from it.

 

 

end.