Start

See You in the New Horizon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

START.

 

 

 

 

From: Chanyeol Park
Subject: games

                Hey brat! I’ll log in now. See you at the Basilica 180,75 NE from the Central. Bring some angelic arm and transport gem with you. We might cross the border to Barren Lands. Tasks. Damn.

 

Sehun clicked his tongue and locked his phone after reading the message. He placed it back on top of his study table. Rummaging back on his drawer, he picked up some comfortable clothes and changed on it form his school uniform. Once finished, he dragged his lanky lambs back to his bed.

 

“Aish. Now I have to help him again.” He muttered before picking up the nerve gear lying on his bed and connecting it to his CPU.

 

He placed the nerve gear on his head leveling his eyes before pressing the switch button located on the left side of his gear. He inhaled a lungful of air and shifted for a more comfortable position. He closes his eyes and let darkness devour his sight.

 

“Link start.”

 

 

 

*

 

 

 

“You’ve been pretty occupied, I see. What’s bugging you, sire?”

 

“Nothing. Just… thinking about…” he sighed and rested his back against the thick wood of the tree’s trunk. The soft breeze calms him down as the tiny chirping of the birds lull him back to sleep but he can’t sleep. He’s been asleep for centuries.

 

“Sire, we are here to your command. You don’t have to worry… just give us your word and we will fulfill your wish.”

 

He hummed his response. If he could only order them his last one wish, he would. That way, he can finally attain his desires. The only thing he can do now is wait, look after this eternity until one succeeds. The prince placed his arms under his head and uses it for comfort. His long golden locks flowing freely as the wind sways it back and forth.

 

He smiled.

 

“I can feel him.” he said.

 

“Yes. He’s here.” the blond boy tilted his head down and gave his duke a sad smile.

 

The duke can taste his emotions, his scent says it all and his golden orbs mirror his soul. There is no need for words, his eyes tells the untold story of his very being and only his duke can read him like an open book.

 

He is vulnerable.

 

The prince is weak and his death bed weakened him. The manor has been mortified after learning about the news that the sire had been awakened. It was already his due, he shouldn’t be existing and terrifying news brought by the bats had been circulating around the monarchy.

 

They need a new heir.

 

The tournament is near and the prince’s power is weak without his mate.

 

“Jongin… can you… hold me until I fall asleep?”

 

He gave his creator a smile.

 

“As you wish, sire.” and as the black smo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter