Minji’s Angel

Angels

The exams were near for the business administration students and one such student, namely Kim Minji was stressed out at the fact. The exams were never fun for anyone, the woman thought. As she strolled around the university, thinking about her strategy to cram all the necessary knowledge in her head. Minji sighed in frustration, she had less than a week to do so, and it wasn't like she could ask any of her smarter friends, they had different courses, Yoobin was in medicine and Gahyeon wasn't even in university yet! She was royally screwed, she knew she should have attempted to befriending the more intelligent people in their class, despite how cold they were. It was fine, she'll just spend the rest of her days studying for those exams.

 

Then what are you doing just walking around the campus, fool?!

 

Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard a piano playing an unfamiliar yet beautiful tune. And then, she realized something.

 

How did I get to the music department?

 

She must have walked really far just to be where she was, the business and music departments were in different buildings for crying out loud!

 

It was then she heard the voice of an angel singing a song she has never heard of once. Minji immediately searched for the source of the song. She slowly opened the door to one of the many music rooms in the corridor, peeking through the tiny gap to see who was inside.

 

It truly was an angel, Minji thought. She was sure that the girl inside was the most beautiful angel that God has created and Minji couldn’t help but just look at her in awe. The girl was simply stunning as she pressed the black and white keys of the grand piano, singing along to the instrument with her wonderful voice. Minji was absolutely thankful that the pianist seemed to be immersed in the song as she didn’t notice her as she watched, staying there until the song ended and fled silently.

 

That girl...I need to know who she is.She might just be the one.