Forth

Kingdom

Two weeks later

 

Siyeon was beyond nervous. She knew she wanted to be with Minji till the end of time, but she was nervous of all the eyes that would be watching. It didn’t help that she was marrying into one of the most powerful kingdoms in the world. Minji’s family had been famous throughout the world and Siyeon would be a part of that family. She would be queen one day, ruling beside Minji. It didn’t help that her parents decided she wouldn’t be allowed to see Minji until the ceremony. She had been secluded for a few days and missed the alpha’s touch. She knew from their connection that Minji was feeling the same way.

 

Siyeon shifted on her bed uncomfortably, she could feel her heat approaching and she was yearning for Minji. Being without the alpha seemed to be extremely taxing on her. She sighed as she curled herself into Minji’s pillow, inhaling the scent as much as she could. The scent had slowly faded as Minji hadn’t been sleeping there while preparing for their wedding tomorrow. Her night would once again result in her falling asleep without Minji by her side.

 

The day of the wedding was hectic. Siyeon was overwhelmed with all of the scents and people in the mansion. She was set in a chair getting her makeup and hair done when her parents and Minji’s came in. She smiled and got up slowly to embrace her mother and father.

 

“You look beautiful, dear,” her mother said with a soft smile.

 

Siyeon blushed as Minji’s parents gazed at her, “Minji will be lost when she sees you.”

 

At the mention of Minji’s name, her cheeks immediately flushed. She couldn’t wait to see the alpha and finally become mates.

 

“It will begin soon. We will go check on Minji.” With that Minji’s parents left.

 

Siyeon bowed to them and sighed feeling her nerves start to kick in.

 

“Let’s get you finished, so we can begin the procession.”

 

On the other side of the building, Minji was sitting in a chair already in her tux. Her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail and every part of her outfit was in place. She tapped her fingers impatiently, getting frustrated with how she hasn’t seen Siyeon in so long.

 

“Relax, you will see your beloved soon,” a voice brought her out of her thoughts.

 

Minji scoffed, “You are the ones who separated me from her weeks ago. I have all the rights to be annoyed at this.”

 

A laugh filled the room as Minji glared at the figures, “It’s nice to see you so wound up over her.”

 

Minji was about to retaliate when Siyeon’s mother stepped into the room with a bright smile on her face, “She’s ready.”

 

Minji immediately brightened at the statement. Today she and Siyeon would finally officially become one.

 

She took a deep breath and walked down the aisle with her head high. She stood by the officiant, waiting to see Siyeon come down the aisle. The music played, and she finally got a glimpse of her. Siyeon looked breathtaking. Minji felt overcome with emotions as she watched Siyeon’s father her down the aisle. Their gazes met almost immediately, and it seemed like no one else was in the room. Siyeon was dressed in a beautiful white gown that hugged her curves in all the right places; Minji had never seen someone so beautiful and stunning before.

 

Minji tried to keep the tears from welling up in her eyes as she stepped down to take Siyeon’s hand. Their gazes were locked as Minji smiled softly and took her hand in her own. The ceremony went like a blur for the two of them. They were so wrapped in one another, that nothing could distract the two from the other.

 

“You may kiss the bride.”

 

At those words, Minji lurched forward, pulling Siyeon into her. Their lips meshed together into perfection. Minji pulled away first, not wanting to let their personal life be seen in the eyes of the public.

 

“Soon, baby. I will have you all to myself after this,” Minji husked lowly at Siyeon.

 

The younger shivered in anticipation when her mind wandered to all the things Minji would do to her and make her feel.

 

The rest of the night went by quickly. The two newlyweds greeted everyone and participated in the festivities of the night. Minji was slowly growing frustrated with her lack of personal time with Siyeon. She didn’t care about all the formalities that needed to be done. All she wanted was to ravish her wife. Her thoughts quickly escalated along with her pheromones and the tight grip she had on Siyeon’s waist.

 

A soft voice brought her back from her thoughts, “You’ll have all the time you want to ravish me later.”

 

Minji growled at this. Although she knew it was true, she couldn’t help but be slightly grumpy.

 

Minji sighed to herself and put on her best mask, she would entertain the crowds for Siyeon tonight.

 

As soon as the crowd sent them off, Siyeon found herself being pushed down in the back of the limousine and lips on her neck.


“You couldn’t wait until we get to the hotel?” She gasped as hands caressed her thighs.

 

“How could I wait when you look so stunning? I’ve been wanting this since I saw you in this dress.” Minji’s voice was low and vibrated on her neck.

 

Siyeon couldn’t say another word as she felt fingers teasing . A low moan escaped her lips as she pulled Minji in closer, “Please.

 

Her wish was granted as two fingers slipped into her, curling as Minji nipped at her neck. The scent of Minji had overtaken Siyeon; all she could feel was Minji. Her nails dug into Minji’s shoulders as the alpha ed her. Her fingers were hitting just right, it didn’t take long for Siyeon to hit her .

 

Minji stayed on top of Siyeon, on her neck, “This is just the beginning. I plan on having you every way I want to tonight.”

 

Siyeon shivered as a new wave of arousal took over her.

 

The car door opened and Minji immediately pulled Siyeon out of the car and picked her up bridal style. Minji quickly hurried to the room that was prepared for them and threw Siyeon on the bed. It didn’t take long for Minji to have them both and soaked in sweat. Siyeon had lost count of how many times she had ed; Minji was persistent in ravishing her, not that Siyeon minded.

 

Minji was buried into Siyeon’s neck as her fingers pumped in and out of the withering omega. Her senses were full of Siyeon’s pheromones as she nipped at the pulse point of her neck. Siyeon bared her neck as a moan escaped her lips, giving the alpha more room. Minji bit down on the pulse point and found herself become smitten over the taste of Siyeon. It was something she had never felt before as her teeth bit into the flesh. Siyeon went rigid as another ripped through her body. The moan she let out was the most beautiful thing Minji has ever heard. She slowly let go of the omega’s neck and barred for Siyeon. The omega immediately bit into the flesh, earning a low moan from Minji.

Siyeon let go and her gaze met Minji. The two giggled and smiled at one another before locking lips.

 

Minji plopped down beside Siyeon, pulling the sheets over both of them and pulling Siyeon into her embrace.

 

“Sleep, you need rest for tomorrow.”

 

“Hm, and what’s tomorrow?”

 

“I’m going to ravish you all over again.”

 

Siyeon felt shivers go down her spine at the insinuation. She couldn’t seem to get enough of Minji. The purr that was rumbling through Minji’s chest lulled Siyeon to sleep. Her entire being that night was engulfed by her mate.

 

The next few days were filled with lovemaking. Minji had kept her word about ravishing Siyeon once they became mated. It seemed the two could not stay away from one another. Siyeon had trouble walking when they finally came back home to Minji’s palace. She wanted nothing more than to wipe the smirk off the alpha’s face. It didn’t help that Minji had love bites all around her neck, she didn’t even bother to hide them. Siyeon blushed at her own doing.

 

“Will we be getting a grandchild already?” Minji’s mother said teasingly as they approached their parents.

 

Minji rolled her eyes and pulled Siyeon close, “Don’t tease.”

 

When the two were finally alone Siyeon straddled Minji who was sitting in her desk chair.

 

“Don’t you think we should make them some grandchildren? What happened to you wanting to see my stomach swollen with your pups? Am I not attractive enough?” Siyeon whined.

 

Minji stared straight into Siyeon’s eyes as the words digest. In mere seconds Minji had Siyeon sprawled on top of her desk with her nose buried in Siyeon’s neck.

 

“Hm, do you think I cannot give you that? Do you think I don’t want to make it so you cannot leave this room without thinking of me?” Minji growled in Siyeon’s throat.

 

“I will show you just what you mated to. Don’t think I will be nice this time, dear. You will be swollen with my pups after this and unable to walk.”

 

Siyeon shivered at the thought as a hand drifted up her thighs, “Please….

 

A month later Siyeon had woken up with morning sickness. She couldn’t do anything without throwing up in the morning. She decided to take a pregnancy test. Mush to her surprise she saw two lines.

“Minji…”

 

“What is it, love? Are you okay?”
 

Siyeon smiled at the alpha’s attentiveness.

 

“Don’t you smell something different from my pheromones?” Siyeon asked as she nuzzled herself into the alpha’s embrace.

 

Minji froze as she let the words sink in, “Are you pregnant?”

 

Siyeon nodded in the crook of Minji’s neck, “I have the test if you’d like to see.”

 

Minji didn’t say a word, only buried herself into Siyeon’s embrace, “I love you.”