Introduction

Girls’ Dorm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo walked into dorm 14. She took off her shoes and put down her suitcase.

 

“Hello? Is anyone here?” She yelled. 

 

A girl ran to the entrance. “You’re Jihyo, right?” The girl asked. 

 

Jihyo nodded. “Your room is the first one to the left and your kitchen cabinet is the second one to the right.” She said. “By the way, I’m Sana.”

 

Sana was wearing a white lace top and a pink skirt. Her makeup was half done and she was holding an expensive looking makeup brush in her hand.

 

“The other girls will be here soon.” Sana said, then she ran back to her room, tripping along the way.

 

Jihyo straightened out her shoes and walked to her room. 

 

Jihyo ped her bag and placed her clothes into her drawers. She took out her collector edition pens and pencils. She set out her notebooks on her desk.

 

She walked into the lounge room and sat on the big couch. Jihyo grabbed the remote and the tv. She flipped through the channels until she decided to turn the tv off altogether and read a book.

 

Jihyo read her book for a couple of hours until she heard the door open.

 

❤︎  ❤︎  ❤︎

 

Chaeyoung skipped along the road, looking for her dorm. She spotted a girl walking across the street and tapped her shoulder.

 

The girl flinched and looked at Chaeyoung. “Um, who are you?” The tall girl as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter