ーーーーー

          ᴄʟᴀɪʀ ᴅᴇ ʟᴜɴᴇ。  :   moved!

clair de lune. 

a facebook roleplay

clair de lune, meaning "light of the moon", is a piece by claude debussy. inspired by the feelings of peace and calm from this beautiful piece, sakura and i have decided to create a somewhat similar environment for all those who seek it.

 

we want clair de lune to be an all accepting, all loving roleplay. come help us make it so. 

straight, , yuri

SEMI-LITERATE

non au

 

rules and guidelines

 

I. read and obey the rules. if you're planning to join, be sure that your aff account is at least a week old. this is to prevent double accounts and whatnot, that being said, double accounts are prohibited.

ii. closed roleplay, no adding of those who are not/not yet in the roleplay. please set your account to "friends only" to prevent complications.

III. inform the base if you're going on a hiatus, semi-hiatus, leaving, temp cc-ing or cc-ing. on a side note, cc-ing is unlimited but don't abuse, please. and if you got locked from your account, security checked or disabled, dm the aff base and you'll have 2 days to come back. TRial cc only lasts for a week.

iV. please no bullying, facechasing, otp chasing, godmodding, clique making, mentioning of sensitive issues that might affect the other members and posting explicit statuses, images and/or videos. do it in pm. keep everything pg-13, thank you. this isn't a sm(u)t rp.

V. love whoever or whatever you want but still talk to everyone, please.

VI. dating ban for a week, marriage ban for a month, get engaged anywhere in between. moving couples are allowed but be sure to inform in the application and still interact with other people. pregnancies are allowed, too but no mpreg, soz.

Vii. PLEASE respect everyone. don't be an ashol and a party pooper. thank you. PSWRD IS YOUR FAVOURITe home appliance. light dramas are allowed but inform the base about it and make sure both parties agree to whatever that would happen, please.

VIII. if you have a problem with the roleplay or the members, please approach the base or talk it out with someone who's willing to listen. let's be professional and civilized when dealing with problems. don't let anger take you in first, thank you.

iX. if you have any more questions, you can dm the clairedlune account or comment below. either which is fine.

X. since this is a SEMI-LITERATE rp, WE EXPECT YOU GUYS TO PUT MORE EFFORT INTO REPLYING TO PEOPLE. MINIMAL CRACK IS FINE, BUT PLEASE LIMIT IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. feel free to DO IT ON SNS POSTS AND WHATNOT.

xi. don't forget to have fun! thank you for reading the rules. : )

admins

 

HOW TO JOIN

 

i. read the rules first before you read this, bub.

ii. subscribing is a MUST and upvotes are loved.

iii. check the masterlist for free faceclaims. check the wishlist too if you're in the mood to grant any of 'em.

iv. be sure to not ruin the idol's image, smh. 

v. 48 hours to make an account. extensions are cool, just inform us beforehand.

vi. dm the aff (clairedlune) after you've made your account and we'll send you the details for your arrival!

Vii. comment below your desired faceclaim and the password in the following format: 

NAME
group 
group? 
PASSWORD

LATEST EVENT

 

07/06 : opened. 
07/10-07/16 : DP EVENT.

read more

masterlist, wishlist, couple list

 

admin. Taken. reserved00. tcc00.

ACTORS/ACTRESSES.
BLACKPINK. JENNIE
BTS. JIMIN jungkook
EXO. KAI Sehun
GOT7. bambam
HKT48. sakura
MODELS/ULZZANGS. PARKYURI
PRISTIN. KYULKYUNG
RED VELVET. joy
SEVENTEEN. 
SHINEE. KEY 
TWICE.

N/a. Jonghyun rise EUnb BAEKSUMIN

 

joy wishes for rv!! namjoohyuk. nct's jaehyun. bts. lee sungkyung. sulli. chaeyeon. 

sakura wishes for red velvet esp yeri. PRISTIN'S KYULKYUNG. blackpink esp lisa. afterschool's kaeun. seventeen. nuest. nct. bts. wanna one. HASHIMOTO KANNA. SUDA MASAKI. OKADA MASAKI. ARATA MACKENYU. YAMAZAKI KENTO. ARAKI YUKO. nmb48's miru. ske48's jurina. akb48's moe, tomu, Miyu and erii. produce48 contestants.

JENNIE WISHES FOR COMPLETE BLACKPINK. IKON'S JUNE. WINNER'S MINO AND JINWOO. Soloist one. BTS' RM. NCT'S JUNGWOO, YUTA, TAEYONG, MARK AND TEN. EXO'S KAI AND LAY. PRISTIN'S MINKYUNG AND RENA. G-IDLE'S YUQI AND SHUHUA. TWICE'S NAYEON, MOMO AND TZUYU.

 

name & name // 00/00/00 // status
name & name // date // status

u

update 00/00/00: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ius enim facilisi menandri no.