Part 《1》

Psycho At Heart

                                  Happy Reading~📱📖

《At Viva Polo Hospital, Seoul》

***"Good Morning! Viva Polo Hospital on the line how May I help you?"***

***"May I have your name please?"***

***"Dr. Lee would be there in five minutes. Please sit down in the waiting area for the time being"***

***"Your appointment is on 8th August, 6:30pm."***

***"Your welcome! Have a good day sir"***


Hustling bustling was the daily scenario at the reception desk in this hospital. Being renowned all over the country, numerous ill patients found hope here, a chance to live and breath again.
 And you came with the hope of finding a job right here. An independent and strong woman were the tags you liked to rome around with rather than-feeble, naive and timid.
Feeded, or rather shoved with a peace of burnt toast by your 'Oh soo precious Auntie', you made your way to the hospital for the job interview. Your Aunt wasn't one of the people you looked upon, but were grateful to have a room at her house omitting the details of it being a ruckus. My my if you think ladies like to keep their house spik and span, then I beg your pardon readers, this woman lives in a garbage box. Going with the name Ok Nayeon, your aunt is a nosy one always spying upon you whether it be behind a door, under your bed she even knows the tiniest details of your appearance. This is why you never bothered to tell her where you take off, she must have eavesdropped.
Fortunately, with your remarkable capability in the subject of Pschology and medical sciences, you get the job of a psychiatrist in the Hospital. After filing the details in the contract, you bowed kindly to the receptionist and made your way out of this sickening place. If you turn right, there are people mourning the death of their precious one(s), if left, emergency bloody situations are handled, in front, patients shouting hysterically in pain and agony. You don't bother to check back as you never look behind. Starting to rethink your decision but never quite agreeing, you decide to have a strawberry smoothie pushing the lingering thoughts away.