After all these years

Trying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AN: Inspired by the new album from you-know-who. Feeling to write something from it. Hope you enjoy. Here we go again  

 

------------------------------------------

3 miscalled. 

7 messages. 

 

She just checking her phone once she activate it back from the airplane mode. Camera from reporters and the fans must be waiting outside the arrival hall. Even its not her era anymore, there are still people that keep waiting for her just like before. 

 

She appreciate them. She appreciate the time that they spend to her. She appreciate whatever they throw on her. The good and the bad. Since they left her, or she left them (she still try to figure out which one take place first actually), deep down she still hope there will be a time to fix this. 

 

She learn to appreciate people around her more nowadays, not that she didn't appreciate them before, but today, she is better with time. She's learning. By her gesture. By her talk. By her smile. Maybe not everyone will understand. Maybe some already turn into haters. She doesn't know. People change. Fans change. She has no control over it. Not everything need to show. And she will keep it that way. 

 

She missed them. She missed them all. Not a single time or day that she didn't think about everyone of them every time she open her eyes. They build everything together from the scratch. Literally together like a born sister. They are the first faces she's see since the training day. The blood and sweat, the up and down, the black and the white, the winter and the summer. They are together. Even before. Even now. She is the first chosen one, yet she is the first that have been voted out from them. Its heartbreaking. 

 

She knows it not their fault, she never blame them. She will never put a blame on them. It was a mistake. A tragic mistake. She's still blaming herself for whatever happen that day. That mess up day is forever tainted in her head and locked in her memory. It will never be erased. She will keep it alive in her heart, as a reminder, that anything can happen. happen.

 

She missed her. She missed her a lots. She missed her smile. She missed the way she talk to her. She missed the way she look into her eyes without saying anything but still they deliver the message to each other. They understand each other. In their own way. 

 

They are practically twins in a very unspeakable way. They never really talk talk. But they both understand what need to be done together in the group. A small glance to each other without a word, is a proof that only their both could understand their language. It's their own secret of communication. Nobody understand. Nobody would never understand. 

 

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter