[1]

I smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[1]:

"Jeongyeon, lets break up." She said with her cold tone while looking at Jeongyeon expressionless.
"Haha...w-what are you s-saying?" Jeongyeon nervously chuckled and looked at her teary eyed, trying to hold her hands.
"Let go of me!" She pushed the latter's hands away from her.
"N-no. W---why?!" Jeongyeon bit his lips trying to hold back his tears.
The girl suddenly started to vanish.

 

Jeongyeon woke up from his nightmare. His heart almost skipped a beat then a tear escaped from his eye, he grabbed his chest trying to calm himself. 'Aish this fool keep on recalling the past, move on already!' Jeongyeon said to himself then he wiped his tear while trying to get up. He checked the time and it's already 7:50 am. 'Good job Jeongyeon, you'll be late again! When will you change, you lazy head.' Jeongyeon talked to himself once again. He took a bath as fast as he can and wore his uniform that perfectly suits him. He grabbed his guitar and bag and went downstairs to eat his breakfast, he saw a post it note saying "Good luck on your school today! - love mom". A smile appeared in Jeongyeon's face, then he quickly grabbed his car keys. He drove off fast trying not be late and parked his Aston Martin DB11 V8 on the school's parking lot.

 

He got out of his car with his guitar on his right shoulder and with his bag on his left making him look hot and cool. Many students are checking him out from head to toe while walking inside to their studio room to put his guitar to a safe place. He winked at the crowd who's shouting his name. The crowd suddenly squealed loud, some are shouting 'Marry me! Jeongyeon!' while some are acting that they have fainted from his handsomeness.

 

"Hyung!" someone shouted from behind running to Jeongyeon's direction.
"Chaengie woah! Why are you running?" Jeongyeon said while laughing because he almost slipped.
"The president wants to talk to our band." Chaeyoung pants while catching his breath.
"Why though?." Jeongyeon asked.
"I dont know." Chaeyoung said as he regained from his sudden running.
"How about our classes?" Jeongyeon asked while finding the keys in his pocket.
"She already excused us from our teachers, no need to worry." Chaeyoung said happily because they'll be excused from their boring subject.
"Alright then, let's go." Jeongyeon said as he locks their studio room.

 

As soon as they entered the president's room, they already saw Tzuyu and Dahyun sitting on the couch, they sat beside them waiting for the president to talk. 
"Are you wondering why are you here?" The president smirked.
"No, Park Jihyo." Tzuyu said as he rolled his eyes.
"Honorifics, Chou." Jihyo said as if she's irritated. Tzuyu laughed cause he annoyed the president. Well, he likes doing it for fun. 
"I swear im gonna beat your ! Aish!" Jihyo said in an annoyed tone.
"Woah, chill Miss President. Im just kidding!" Tzuyu said while laughing and winked at her causing Jihyo turn into a mess.
"So why are we here?" Jeongyeon asked trying to avoid the sudden atmosphere.
"Well I want you to perform for our graduating party here in this university." Jihyo said as she smiled at them.
"ALRIGHT!!" The group shouted in unison.

 

After discussing what will they perform in the party, Jihyo dismissed them so they can catch up with their remaining lessons.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter