We Try

In Another Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

GND Dorm.

 

Unnie was sleeping so soundly that I can’t wake her up so I leave the room the quietest that I can, in the hallway I found a still sleepy Somi who was going to the bathroom "Unnie" was all she said without stopping, "Good morning Somi" I replied. She keep walking towards the bathroom and apparently it was busy because she leaned on the door and began to hit it lazily, "hurry up, you do not live alone here whoever you are" I just smiled and went to the kitchen; Somi really is very different when she is tired.

Yooa and D.Ana were in the kitchen apparently checking the cupboards. "Good morning" I greet them, they turned to see me "good morning unnie" they said. "What are you looking for?" I asked them, "we want to make French toast for breakfast but we can’t find the bread" I look at them "aren’t that a lot of calories?" they smiled, "Nobody is going to find out Unnie"

maybe only the scale I thought.


"I do not know girls" I start to say, but they were too busy looking for the bread to listen to me. "D.Ana checks the one in the top." The taller girl climbed on a shelf and start looking. Should I let them do that? "Girls?" but they still don’t listen to me. "Where is Byul Unnie? Yooa asked me, “she is still asleep” I answered without taking my eyes from D.Ana who was still checking the cabinet, “That’s weird; normally she’s the one that gets up first "Yooa commented. I nod “I think she's been a bit stressed lately.”


I found it exclaimed D.Ana with happiness. She showed us the bread bag but almost lost her balance so Yooa and I ran to try to hold her and keep her from falling, "Wow, that was close". She said recovering her balance. "You think?" I exclaimed. "Ummm, what are you doing?" said a new voice in the kitchen; we turned around and found Sujeong at the door. "Breakfast." we said at the same time. "What an interesting way to do It." she told us sarcastically.

"Anyway" I said "D.Ana get off there" I said to her. She started to get off with our help, "well, now that we have the bread we can start" Yooa said happily.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter