Unexpected Love

Unexpected Love

We were strolling at the park as usual. But this time, the silence surrounds us was deafening unlike other times. I couldn't take it anymore and decided to ask him. "Yah. Is there something bothering you, Lee Junho?" Yes people, Lee Junho of 2PM is my bestfriend since childhood, while Yonghwa of CNBlue is my boyfriend. Junho then looked at me and takes my hand, dragging me and making me sit down at the bench next to him. i got a bad feeling about this. He then started, " I saw Yonghwa today.." I look up at him and I saw him looking at me apologetically. " And..? " " I'm sorry, Lee.. " " No,no.. He's not cheating on me..right? Please Junho.. " I had a feeling about this. Yonghwa had been ' busy ', he's been dodging my call, last minute cancels our dates and always said that he has a tight schedule EVERYDAY. And with that, tears start to fall as Junho wraps his arm around my shoulder and hug me as I softly cry on his chest.

 

1 month later..

 

Me and Yonghwa are finally over. For some reason, I felt quite relieved and wasn't feeling really sad like I thought it would. and I'm happy that I still have Junho by my side, even with his schedules, he still made time to be with me. Now we're at the park, lying on the grass admiring the beautiful night sky. Junho then turned to me, propping up his elbow on the grass to support his head as he looks at me. " Do you miss the feeling to be loved and to love someone who loves you back? " I turn to face him and answered, " Yes, Ofcourse I do.. I also miss the feeling of holding hands with someone I love, to share hugs and kisses and able to have someone who is always there for me.. " A tear streak down my cheek as I sit up to lean against the tree behind us. I then realise taht Junho did the same. Then, ifelt something warm brush aginst my hand. I realise it was Junho. He just laced his fingers with mine, no words exchanged. It felt right though. The warm fuzzy feeling that lingers on my hand, the butterflies in my stomach, all the feeling I missed. Then I realised.. * I've fallen for my bestfriend..* 

" Do you miss it now? " He gave me his famous eye smile that made all the fangirls go crazy. I look away. blushing like mad. I then felt Junho cupping my face, making me to look at him in the eyes. " Lee Ya Na, would you be my one and only? " I blush hard upon his question. " I take that as a yes.. " He leans in and softly kisses me on the lips followed by a kiss on my forehead. " I love you.." He whispers. " I love you too. Lee Junho..

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: HEEH. my first oneshot! hope you guys like it:D